ViT0C0RLEONE's Blog [F2P]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got bored with combat training so once I reached 70 combat I decided to do some skilling. Just reached 50 fishing and cooking. I will now invest in 16.2k rune essence for 50 runecrafting. This will take a while to make the 628 trips from the bank to the air alter, but I will eventually get it done, lol. I will then probably work on 50 mining and smithing. Those are my goals for right now. Nothing set in stone though, I will probably end up changing it up before its all played out, but hey, that's ok as long as it gets done.

k21f6q.png

n5o96t.png

Here's my crappy bank picture just for laughs lol.

2a4tyjk.png

Vit0c0rleone.png

Good luck with RC. Try not to let it drive you crazy. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks! Yeah its one of those skills that tends to erk me a bit. Not that I dislike it, but I love browsing a couple of different forums and if you're RCing all the time, you have no time for that. With Woodcutting/Fishing/Cooking/Smithing and such I have a few seconds while I'm getting logs/fish/cooking fish/making something where I can refresh the forums and such, but with RC you're running the entire time and there's no time for that. While I'm sitting here rambling on my account is logged into RuneScape and its going nowhere! [see my point! LOL]

Vit0c0rleone.png

Got 40 runecrafting. It seems like its taking forever, but hey, its going so that's good.

2m4antt.png

Also, I got 41 before I got the screenshot for 40 posted. Also while runecrafting in the air alter in world 16 I ran into fellow tip.it member Medaragon. I was going to snap a picture of him in his yellow party hat, but then he decided to put on this nooby looking mask!!

zsk9kl.png

*Jealous*

But in all seriousness, it was really cool to see someone who recognized me from this forum/this thread, heh.

Vit0c0rleone.png

I have supplies for 50 right now. Then I'll be working on 50 mage and dung. Then I am going to focus on one skill and level it in a S U O M I type fashion [focus on it non-stop] for a while. Except my training wont be nearly as efficient/pro as S U O M I lol.

Edit; I also have to get 50 smithing and mining [both 42 atm] before I'm happy, lol.

Wow, my brain is dead from all this runecrafting. Said 99 mage, but meant 50 lol.

Vit0c0rleone.png

50 RC is right around the corner. Don't give up now. :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

@Levine - Thanks. This runecrafting is getting a bit more tedious that I thought it would, but as stated by Kaida I'm entirely too close to 50 to quit now, lol. I will get it to 50 then I'm going to do some more mining/smithing, woodcutting/firemaking, fishing/cooking lol. I really need to get dung up but I don't know I just don't enjoy it right now, and if I'm not at least enjoying myself a tiny bit I don't understand doing it. So I will hold off on that for a while before doing any leveling in it. Right now I'm using lamps to level it. Although I might go get 30 so that I can have access to the maples on the woodcutting island because those are great exp for woodcutting/firemaking. Although I can't remember exactly how fast/slow cutting them is.

@Kadia - Yeah, you're right entirely too close to quit. Just gets a bit tedious, heh. It will still be a bit of work considering I have 9,052 ess left for 50. I should be able to knock it out within a couple days depending on how much effort I put into it and how I am able to keep myself on task and not reading too much Tip.It lol. Most importantly though it completely depends on how much time I am able to get to play. I've been a bit limited this weekend but this week I should get decent playing time other than during the day because of school. lol.

Vit0c0rleone.png

Sounds like a good plan...You should make your signature a stats one or edit your original post to include your current stats at all times; I'm always curious to see how you're progressing.

Also, I'm going to add you in-game now and maybe we can dung together some time to make it a bit more enjoyable...I don't mind dungeoneering without efficiency.

Good luck!

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

^I tried to make one before but I was too stupid, but I made one using RuneTrack just now, heh. Works good.

Thanks for the add, I don't meet many people in game that I find myself talking to very often so its cool finally having someone to talk to! Hah.

Also, I'm extremely interested in dunging with you when we both get where we can!

Vit0c0rleone.png

Just got 48 runecrafting. I've blown through this level much faster than any other. Unfortunately I'm out of money and law runes so I'm going to go back to making airs rather than earths. Only 4,860 essence left so I should only be another day or so runecrafting for 50.

Vit0c0rleone.png

Gratz! It's getting closer every day. :thumbsup:

^Thanks!

Now that I've buckled down and am focusing really well on runecrafting I'm gaining levels quick, well quick by my standards. Just got 49 runecrafting so 50 could come as early as middle of the night tonight or sometimes tomorrow afternoon at the latest I have roughly 68 more runs left until I'm done!

Vit0c0rleone.png

I'll keep that in mind. I'm gonna have to wait until my cash pile builds back up before I can buy 64 mage, but as it turns out I miscalculated somewhere and bought a k or so too many ess so I might go ahead and mine the rest of the essence needed for 54 once I get 50. Also I didn't get nearly as much done last night as I had hoped, but I should still reach 50 this afternoon after school.

Vit0c0rleone.png

^Thanks!

I done a bit of combat training tonight, but quickly grew bored with that even though I made a bit of money doing it. Was killing Cockroach Soldiers and ended up getting a rune scimitar drop. I was bored though so I decided to do a little skilling. I finally decided to do some mining. I've honestly grown to really like mining and smithing. Ecspecially when I'm able to find an empty world in the dwarven mines. I would really love to get mining as my first 99 but there's so much ore to be mined for 99 its ridiculous, lol. That being said though I will decide what I'm going to go for as far as 99's first later on I want to get a couple more things accomplished first. Just thought I'd update though. Honestly, I've been just kinda taking it easy tonight because I know I wont be playing any/much tomorrow night. So I don't want to get really caught up in anything. So yeah, just mining a bit.

Vit0c0rleone.png

Huge congrats! Being able to access the Runecrafting Guild and GOP is a big accomplishment. Welcome to a permanent spot on the high scores. =D>

FINALLY! Feels like I should be throwing a 99 party or something! LOL.

Right? RC is hard (especially in F2P) and so few people train it, so next to a 99 it's one of the bigger accomplishments for free players.

Good to hear you've been enjoying Mining. :grin: And you can use all the iron in the Artisan's Workshop when you get bored.