ViT0C0RLEONE's Blog [F2P]

Not to shoot down Kaida's idea, (Artisan's is a good way to use your iron too) but you may want to save it for superheating if your fear is not having sufficient funds to train magic. If you already have the iron and you buy the coal and natures, you will make a decent profit. If you so choose, you can spend some of that money on iron ores to use at Artisan's :wink:

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks both of you for the information.

I have been debating what I want to do. I like the idea of superheating because you get good magic exp. That being said it entirely depends on my ability to make the money to buy the Natures and Coal for those methods. So if I'm able to get the money I will likely go with the magic method just because its exp combined into one big lump. Not sure if that makes sense, but eh. Anyway I don't know. Might do a bit of both methods just depends. I will figure it out eventually.

Vit0c0rleone.png

Thanks, and its great so see you're enjoying reading. :D.

I'm planning on leveling them like this for a while, equal I mean, helps me to not get too burnt out on one skill. I know its not the most efficient way of training, but obtaining this goal is going to be slow even if I'm efficient so its more important to not get burnt out and most importantly having a good time and enjoying myself, because after all this is a game! :P.

Vit0c0rleone.png

I've worked my way up to 54 mining, and would have gotten 55 but I kept getting annoyed at mining for 10 minutes and then someone logging in and stealing my rocks, so when someone told me they wanted to go Dung. I jumped at the opportunity because I was getting annoyed. lol. Anyway, I'm like 400 exp from it so I will get it time I log in tomorrow.

Managed to get from 25-33 dung tonight with some help, ok he done all the work! LOL, from Levine.

Also got some mage and smithing exp tonight from a little bit of superheating steel bars.

Overall according to RuneTrack I've gained about 34k mining exp today so I'm happy. As long as I can keep a 34/5k a day average I'm happy. I could have easily gotten more with a bit more play time/more focus on mining. Due to world hopping and such I lost a lot of exp, but hey, its all good.

Vit0c0rleone.png

Seems like you have set up a nice goal for yourself. It will indeed be a challenge to max out in F2P. But I wish you the best of luck!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Thanks all.

Just wanted to post to say I'm still here. I'm going to be a bit inactive over the next week or two due to being loaded with tons of school work all of a sudden. Went nearly a month without having a single thing for homework hardly, but all of a sudden I have projects due in numerous classes on top of other homework so I won't be accomplishing much in game. Oh well, that's life and right now I'm just focusing on finishing high school and being done with that chapter of my life, lol. I'll check in here periodically to see how everyone's doing and not letting this blog die, hopefully lol.

Vit0c0rleone.png

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone. I have been gone for a while due to being really tied up with school and other things. Things have finally calmed down to the point of me having enough free time to spend playing RuneScape regularly, and being able to enjoy it again. So I should be back and working hard again. Not sure what I'm going to do, but I figure I'll just train a skill a bit get to a desired level and then train something else. Basically, I don't wont to burn myself out on training one skill so I'm going to just work on whatever skill I think I should.

I'm currently training combat skills because I forgot my bank pin, and I can't get into my bank until tomorrow (:unsure:). So I'm currently working combat training because I had full rune and a rune scimmy on me when I last logged out. Once I'm able to access my bank I'll be deciding what I want to work on next. I will probably be getting 60 mining.

Anyway, its nice to be back and active again. Many people might not remember me, but I'll be active again and hopefully meet new people.

--

I have not gotten back into the swing of things enough to know what all has been changed for FTP. I see they managed to take away the hiscores for us. A bit annoying on in a few ways, but I'm ok with it. Its annoying they would do something like that. I mean I understand we don't pay, and I have always understood why we didn't get the updates the PTP'ers did, but don't take things away from us, that's not cool. I see it as a bit disrespectful to people who have worked hard to have their names on the hiscores only to have them removed. It wont affect my playing though, because I play because its peaceful and fun for me. Its cool to be able to accomplish something then share it on the hiscores, but eh, I guess its all good.

Vit0c0rleone.png

Thanks for the welcome back. Here is an update on my stats as of right now. Like I said before still not exactly sure what I want to do. If I have runes in my bank, and supplies I will probably go ahead and superheat those for the magic and smithing exp. Then once that's done I will likely go ahead and finish out 60 mining. As I said before I don't want to say for sure what I'm going to do, because I'm just going to train until I'm tired of training the skill then go to something else. It might not be the most efficient way, but for me, its the most enjoyable and after all this is a game and the most important thing is having fun, right?

Here are the stats,

1zefcwm.png

Vit0c0rleone.png