Wheres all my oldschool Runescape Dinasty friends?!

jddogg

Hey there :P

I'm RSD currently and have been for 2 years, so i'm not THAT old school =( but you will have much better luck on our forums:

http://runescapedinasty.com/forums/

Glad to see an old face is back on scene =) You will find a lot of people have left, but will still likely find a few legends lurking around!

underbanneroe7.gif

---Admissions Team---

102+ combat to join, the unworthy need not apply.

I'm RSD currently and have been for 2 years, so i'm not THAT old school =( but you will have much better luck on our forums:

Glad to see an old face is back on scene =) You will find a lot of people have left, but will still likely find a few legends lurking around!

I'd personally follow this user's advice and go to their forums because the clan section here has been rather slow lately.

Nice to see some old faces coming back to the game.

Fun fact: Ghjjf joined RSD a few weeks ago. You'd be surprised how much the clan world has changed as well.

j0xPu5R.png

::crickets chirp::

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

I'd personally follow this user's advice and go to their forums because the clan section here has been rather slow lately.

Nice to see some old faces coming back to the game.

Fun fact: Ghjjf joined RSD a few weeks ago. You'd be surprised how much the clan world has changed as well.

For real?

I can't belive it lol, i still can't bear thinking the thought of joining corr/gladz etc.

Ha, well it was a surprise for many.

I've got to say though, corr and Gladz are no longer at the top anymore. Corr is still kicking in the Top 10, but if you look at the clans that dominate it now, you'll see names such as Violent Resolution, RSD, Divine Forces, etc.

j0xPu5R.png

Your name sounds famillar but I've been retired a while . . . wasn't in RSD in '04 but knew quite a few RSD from back then. Drop by the forums though, a lot of oldies still hang around.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif