A small teaser...

Urza285

Now see I've been around the block... And then some! I enjoy these forums, in a much more conservative that vocal sense, but honestly much less than in the past. That isn't the reason I'm making this post though! No, the reason I'm making this post is because one of my favorite past times in Runescape and Tip.it are the small tidbits and leaks that bubble up from within the communities ever watchful eyes. Jagex is run by human beings and what I find really enjoying is their blunderings and little unofficial teasers to future updates (mind you I enjoy the official teasers as well!).

Today I bring to you one of those unofficial teasers and I give credit to this person for posting it! If your interested go check it out. Mind you its not much, but its definitely something to check out because quest-wise this is definitely another brick in the wall for one of the more infamous quest lines.

SPOILER DANGER FOR UPCOMING MORYTANIAN ADVENTURES? IDNO.

This feature has been around for ages already(atleast last 1½ yr that since i found about it.)' date=' yet as late as now, i happen to have hunch to dwell about it for others(if not already known for you, huh?).

As hiking in Morytania one yet another random day, i happened to pass small village-like area, north of Barrows' graveyard. Randomly as i was curious of the place, i rounded around that place, trying to see much as could for something fascinating, but when i stood in most north-eastern corner in there, i received message..

''You slide back down the rocky escarpment.''. Now that made me wonder about it, surely it did, indeed! I was in south side of citywall of Meiyerditch/Castle Drakan, where those 2 mysterious NPC dots(vyres) could be seen in minimap, under that terrace-like platform thingy or whateverelse. Do add that when this message shows up, charater actually performs nothing, but just stands on spot where message was gotten at.

So i surely still wonder after all these days, how would i make myself non-sliding to get across that rocky escarpment?.. Sure now then, i'll bet cup of ectofungi-tea for that it'll be spot used during upcoming Morytanian adventures to sneak into Castle Drakan.. Or not? Whom knows. Hee h-

Several thingys i've tried, yet quite obviously none to have effect any futher than the message text gotten + 'Nothing interesting happens.'.

Lastly last, to be clear with this location where this message appers, simply head over to north of Barrows graveyard, then go to coordinate(via sextant, ofc?)

-

5 degrees, 11 minutes north

35 degrees, 45 minutes east

-

There ya hast it, guvs!

Wonders?

[/quote']

I'd personally check it out, but I am too engrossed in my skilling goals and I have to head out soon.

Here is a picture to help you understand its location:

myreque5.th.png

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah I read about that in RSOF future updates ages ago, its no secret that another Myreque quest is coming eventually.

I think "eventually" is the key word there. I may just do Legacy of Seergaze just to set myself up for the next one, but I hope it is better than LoS because I have read the guide and it looks long with a [cabbage] reward.

wessan.png

Yeah pretty much. LoS is one of those Korea quests where so much knowledge has to be incorporated that sometimes simplicity is overtaken by the length of the quest.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah pretty much. LoS is one of those Korea quests where so much knowledge has to be incorporated that sometimes simplicity is overtaken by the length of the quest.

Why do you refer to it as a "Korea" quest? :unsure:

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

Why do you refer to it as a "Korea" quest? :unsure:

Oh damn autospell check! I think I meant to say "lores" but it autocorrected it to say Korea. Oi...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It has been out for a very, very long time. Like over 2 years. If it still works, your character may automatically slide down that area. I thought nothing of it.

Well, I guess we will find out what everything is all about in the next few weeks.

Also to the poster above me: really? Stupid troll, and judging by the name, looks like the bots have infiltrated Tip.It Forums, Christ.

wessan.png