Heighho, Heighho It's home from work we go

Tec106:Life In The Mines

Tec106.png

Welcome to my blog, where I will brag about my achievements along the way. :shades: Thank you for clickin' on my Goals thread.

My Private Chat is always On. You spam me, and I'll give you a hug I'll spam you right back, boy.

(Yes, I know what color it is.)

Real Life Introduction

As it really doesn't matter to most of you who I am IRL, I'll keep it short. :mellow: :blink:

238163317_34c30bc3ee.jpg

I am a guy.

I'm 7, and interested in biological warfare techniques. This thread may now commence.

RuneScape Introduction

I've been around since 2002. I recently left an old clan completely in order to start anew. I now have few friends, so it is imperative that you follow this blog religiously.

My account's stats deserve about as much respect as a player fresh off of Tutorial Island. (Changing accounts 7 or 8 times doesn't help). But hopefully that won't matter to y'all, 'cause I hope ya at least like my personality. Also, I can't take anything RuneScape related too seriously or I have a nervous breakdown and stop playing.

2eozi2q.png

This is me waving to you guys in Gielinor world (if you couldn't tell ;-) )

33wv77l.png

This is what I worked on for 9 years. No joke.

As you can see, I kinda just ramble... I hope you'll bear with me.

Now that I conventionally finished with the formalities

I'm going to be leaving my family and friends to live an unhealthy life in the dangerous mines, where I may very well possibly be trapped forever if an explosion occurs. Right now, as you can see, I'm not even ranked in Mining. Perhaps this will change very soon. Sooner than you might think... hmm.

[spoiler='[size=5]Goals And Achievements[/size]']Lol, I don't have goals. I Kinda just float around Greenlinor. But I guess when I hit 99 mining, it'll be here :shades: :thumbup:

Thanks again for reading through my blog! I hope you'll be with me to the end :o

Tec106.png

The fact that nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

Always good to see another person who's been bitten by the mining bug. <3:

How are you training mining right now? If you're planning on mining iron you should get your DG level up to 15 so you can deposit the ores in the Dwarven Mine resource dungeon.

Good luck with your goal. I'll be watching and cheering. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Took your advice, Kaida :thumbup: Thanks

So, today, I got 15 Dungeoneering! And 470 Total level :smile: . Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot of it because I'm forgetful, d'oh. Hopefully, that doesn't happen too often.

I won't be able to play anymore RuneScape today, so I guess my mining will be put on hold until tomorrow... Yes, I'm a VERY slow leveller :ohnoes:

Until then, please enjoy this picture:

funny-polar-bear-pic-img121.jpg

Tec106.png

Update time! :shades:

So, my friends, today, I got a bit of work done in the mines. After hours (well, more like minutes) of hacking away at rocks, I reached the beautiful level of 48 Mining. :mrgreen:

[spoiler=Levels]2wn6bzs.png

s31u88.png

I'm not all that great with words, so instead I'm going to make a habit of leaving my readers with a few pictures from my day. :rolleyes:

Language alert (as decreed by the language police)

[spoiler=August 02, 2011]5weant.png

This is me being really cool in HYT Friends Chat

ngp01s.png

This is me bartering for a wooden shield. (As you can see, I like to share pictures about myself 'cause I'm obsessed with mahself)

And, finally, before I leave you all... remember, kiddies!

demotivational-posters-what-has-been-sheened.jpg

Tec106.png

Congrats! I'm glad to see the foreign servers are working out for you. :thumbsup:

Did you join the Hyt clan or were you just lurking in the chat? :P

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well, it's Tec again! I'm back from another adventure-filled day on the game RuneShape. :-)

How are you all doing today?

Unfortunately, I got membership today. And then my internet crashed for an hour or two. So, that was annoying. But then I got online! And I realized it was bleepin' pointless :ohnoes: . I had fun anyways, and I'm not going for a pure f2per title by any means.

So... what I did today.

I actually chilled. I'm still going for 99 mining, but I like goofing off every now and then. Or, really, almost every day. It's a game ;-)

I decided to take a walk through Falador park. Nobody seems to do that anymore, do they? Everybody seems to be in a rush to train their next skill to 99, finish a quest, meet a trade partner, or finish a farm run. It seems to me that everybody needs to take a look at the world and relax. (I sound a bit like Holden Caulfield, don't I? Sorry about that... "Angst, angst, angst, society sucks, you're all jerks, angst, angst, I hate this city, angst")

Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to share the rest of my uneventful day with you. With pictures :D

I did actually mine a bit this morning, and banked 500 iron ores :-)

2wr0rx4.png

Remember yesterday how that kind lady refused to give me her shield? I found my own.

spdh54.png

And then, like I said, I had some fun messing around with friends.

nh16if.png

2vcxj07.png

My new best friend:

2lsimf5.png

Well that's it until next time, folks! Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :)

Tec106.png

Ahoy, blogites! How you doing today?

First off, thank you Mojo :) I'm glad you enjoyed it and hope you check in again soon.

waving.gif Hi, Pinkbullet!

What mischief did Tec get into today?

Unfortunately, not as much as you'd hope :cry:. I guess today was a bit of a slow day for me.

This morning, I did manage to explore Greenilor a bit more. I bullied Murphy into giving me this sick old diving apparatus. I named it Appy. Appy and I then made our way to the Fishing Colony up by Northville. I think this is the new Ghost Town (which one in a million of yall understood this reference?) or something. I got down to my mining, and as I worked, I belted out a jolly old tune. Keep in mind this tune is one hundred percent written by me. All rights reserved to DJ Khaled and whoever else yada yada

[spoiler=Jolly Old Tune]All I Do is mine mine mine no matter what

got iron on mind i can never get enough

and everytime I step down in the quarry

everybody hands go up

and they stay there

and they say yeah

and they stay there

Up down, up down

cause all I do is mine mine mine

and if you goin’ in put your hands in the air..

[spoiler=Today's Levels]a4abrs.png

2lckx7s.png

35n7lop.png

2vv9w9g.png

[spoiler=Pictures From The Day (With Captions, too!)]27zfzgy.png

Appy the Backpack

Unfortunately, because I'm taking it upon myself to waste forum space with the funnies, I'm going to show y'all pictures that aren't technically from my day...

spdwsn.png

Rorz.

14sfvd0.png

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of bush?

Finally, I'm sure you all wonder how I get anything done when I'm busy bothering my friends on RuneShape. Well, I'll show you how most of my days usually go:

http://www.ehdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/flowchart2.png

See you all soon.

Tec out. :o

Tec106.png

Go man go! Hit those rocks with your pointy stick! :thumbup:

you're 7?

And he's been playing since 2002. Somebody needs to work on their math skills...but I'm not quite sure who. :P

Howdy, y'all. Tec the cowboy here, reporting in from the wild west. Yee haw!

funny-dog-pictures-cowboy-hat.jpg

To respond to my age: I'm only in Addition Course 1, gimme a break guys :oops: !

What Mischief Did Tec Get Into Today?

I did part of Recipe for Disaster with a friend :thumbup:

dhbrdf.png

My friend was dis guy. He's cool. His privates are always turned on. Spam him.

So, I got 9 Slayer. Later, I went to Soul Wars until I realized it was unbelievably stupid. Now I'm planning on using all lamps on Slayer until level 32 :thumbup: Why you may ask? So I can get some flippers to match my pro outfit. Know what I'm saying?

Until then, I'm back to mining and trolling. Today I've gotten upto level 55. I think I'm en route to 99... kinda sorta maybe. How people can take their goals seriously is beyond me :(

Sidenote: Before I went back to mining, I walked around Varrock and the Great Tradepost calling people noobs, pretending they were actually listening to me. I felt the need to share that

[spoiler=Mining Levels]

5mq7t.png

2jdrwww.png

[spoiler=Mischief Managed]

rj2k8x.png

I haven't really met FSM yet. If she sees this and wants it taken down, I'll take it down.

2lixy0z.png

Me pretending people knew what I was on about.

qsmd84.png

Llo. Oll. Lol.

Before I take my leave of you, you all need to smile. Staring at the RuneScape screen (or playing reallifescape, which can be just as depressing) can make you eternally morose. So, at least grin before you sleep, it's good for ya!

[spoiler=Fun, Irrelevant Stuff]

tumblr_li7jrkLlig1qz4d4bo1_500.jpg

Words to live by.

136494_460s.jpg

Much too true.

207krvc.jpg

How do I explain this one?

I've been spending quite a few hours on this game. Chances are, I won't be online much over the course of this weekend. Hopefully I can still update this thread :P

Tec106.png

Lol. "No parking zone". :lol: Mischief managed, indeed. I actually laughed at that before I saw any of the pictures. That map is one of my favorite things in Harry Potter, especially when it insults Professor Snape. :grin:

Btw - I showed my girlfriend the "hello my name is" pic in the first post and she burst out laughing. We're both big fans of The Princess Bride. :thumbsup:

I actually haven't seen that movie in a very long time, now that you mention it. Thanks for reminding me to go watch it next time I mine :mrgreen:

Tec106.png

Went around with friends. Didn't do anything in scape except talk to some friends. Going through a bit of a rough spot in reallifescape.

Thought I'd update anyways (nothing long and drawn out)

But here. Enjoy some pictures.

[spoiler=RuneShape Pics]2a0nz2d.png

Don't know if I've shared this before. It wasn't today's, of course. I don't really care, it's up here anyways.

1z6v706.png

I bother this kid way too much.

[spoiler=Not-RuneShape Pics]2e22c1e.jpg

kc0zyf.jpg

2m7ja7q.jpg

Bye guys. Enjoy.

Tec106.png

Sorry to hear things aren't going well in reallifescape. :( Hope everything is okay. We're all here for you if you need anything. <3:

Thanks for the concern, Kaida. :) I appreciate it, but I think I need to figure things out myself right now.

Yo, blog-hams. How yall doing this fine day?

I wanted to share one of my favorite reads from a few years ago. Of course, it doesn't really require much reading, because that would be a waste of the summer holidays. Nonetheless, you'll have to read a few sentences with (as you all know I love) pictures!

What To Do In An Emergency

Anyways, now that that's said and done...

What Mischief Did Tec Get Into Today?

I visited the Hefner estates.

Oh, the usual. Saving entire towns from destruction within an hour, singlehandedly delivering babies to rural mothers, and somehow walking across the vast land of Gielinor in a matter of minutes

Today, I told my friend Riley that he should get his non-buyables up while I make him 50M to fund prayer. Eventually. Hopefully I can fulfill this :thumbup:

Other than that, I mined and did work IRL.

dowork.jpg

[spoiler=Dem Rune Pics]

o0qz49.png

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow

xfc703.png

Yeah, I need to stop making this his blog. Still, this is what I do in RuneShape. :)

[spoiler=Dem Irrelevant Pics]

Lot of them today. Let me know if at least one made you smile. :P

[spoiler=The First Three]2e5r3uo.jpg

Didnt think so.

29eovab.jpg

The kiddies will never get this one.

20j5t34.jpg

Clearly Im a fan of Galileo >_<

[spoiler=The Final Four]ap6yhx.jpg

Hindsight is 20/20

243hgfq.jpg

I love this profound insight into our language.

2iuzvq1.jpg

Just politics.

otkf28.jpg

Dat snape.

[spoiler=Levels]You know, this blog really should be about the levels. But whats the fun in that? (Notice how I put this last.)

dykwhi.png

2ep4ltk.png

Nearly fell asleep with that last one. Today dragged on and on Runskep just felt kinda lame today :/

7 irrelevancies, 2 WTFUHs, and 2 Levels. How proportionate Great day, though.

Thank you again for reading my blog looking at assorted pictures I found online.

Tec106.png

Dag, man. You always bring the best funny. :lol: :thumbup:

Gratz on the Mining levels. :thumbsup:

Mining is a side goal to giving y'all a break from those tireless hours of clicking at RuneScape. You're welcome :wink: |^_^|

Tec106.png

2nlwl1h.png

That. Slow day. Ran 4 miles, though :thumbup:

EDIT: Although, on second thought...

15y822b.png

JaGeX does seem to do a good job of putting in little hints as to what they think of their own updates. If you look carefully, you will notice that JaGeX inserted a Bush in the garden of the new Great Tradepost. As we all know, a Bush is a secondary sex characteristic that involves the genitals without actually being the genitals. In other words, this update of the Great Tradepost is the equivalent of widespread genital diseases, and should be eradicated before being spread to the rest of Gielinor.

129023628382611774.jpg

Thank you all for your time.

Tec106.png

Yup, been hitting those rocks today. Better watch out if I meet you... by force of habit, I just may end up smacking you with a pickaxe :o

scary.jpg

[spoiler=Levels]vruiwo.png

x5qe7m.png

2m7ufb6.png

[spoiler=Mis Chief] Oh god, that pun was unbearable

nvrvhc.png

2epkkfd.png

Imagine the look on his face.

[spoiler=Dat Udder Stuff]

chatroulette-trolling-whats-this.jpg

Mine.

2nizay0.jpg

Also me.

2vtoar9.jpg

My brother.

Tec106.png

I figger I'll post here instead of jus' creepin'. I like teh pics. Good job bro.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Hey, Hak :) Thanks for posting :shades:

This is me bothering Riley. With Arget. Hak, when you're back online eventually (and after 28 days are up), be Silver Brold pls pls pls. Or Mold. Even Hold is open.

2z51w0h.png

Tec106.png