Technology Related Pictures

Laura

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you just sold me on the G53SW. I'd been on the fence about it because of how big it is, but it looks really nice in your photos.

Here in Canada though the G53SW is discontinued. I bought it right before it got discontinued 2 weeks ago. The G73** has a similar look and I believe is a bit more powerful but more expensive, I didn't look it up before posting this message though.

Or it depends, there might still be other G53 laptops for sale.

• 7 months later...

Since it's been a really long time no one has posted in this thread, I thought I'd post an update.

I do know that my desktop needs to be cleaned, since it has a lot of dust in it, but I won't have time until something like next weekend, and that's even if temperature's good outside. In the meantime, the computer's still running below 50 celsius even with a huge amount of dust in it.

Anyway, after moving the stuff all around my appartment, here's new pics of my computers.

[hide]o94djd.jpg

2aj0qdd.jpg

281vfhy.jpg[/hide]

I could be buying an actual server during the summer though, I found one with dual xeon processor and a good amount of RAM for $300. I just need to come up with the money.