Your bad habits... in Runescape.

Hugger_88

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being afraid to touch my cashpile to finish skills. I could practically do all my buyables now if i was willing to part with my cash

This is such a mistake. With the current state of the game holding cash is a loosing strategy.

Spend it all on skills man... making cash is easy anyway.

Fools_Taco.png

My bad habit is that I have to have everything in my bank in some type of order at all times. If I take something out that doesnt have a place holder, I have to put it exactly back where it went when Im done using it.

wessan.png

My bank is messy and it is almost always full of useless items.

I'm too lazy to pick gold and green charms... And runes.

I never go to Miscellania, even if I had money there...

Examine everything and looking at players names always.

Also having my inventory sorted when doing slayer task etc.

Never sell any dragon drops (exept tds drops and boots).

Only item I have from dg is gem bag and I don't really use it.

I sell every item for like 10% cheaper at ge just to get rid of them fast.

I do penguins/circus etc once in 2 months...

I right-click everybody I walk by to see their name (and sometimes level if it's relevant to their name), and have done so for over 7 years now. At times when I see someone that looks very interesting, but I am unable to right-click them in time, I'll chase after them. I sometimes add them to my friends/ignore list to see if they had a previous name and what it was, too. It obviously disrupts my skilling and productivity.

I used to spend 30 mins-1 hour every day to organize my bank.

My inventory needs to be in a certain order otherwise it'll hinder my ability to focus on the task at hand.

My bad habit.

Everything I sell in ge, I always put it for 5/10% cheaper then mid because I would be too lazy to take it out and put it back in if it didn't sell at mid.

Same thing with stuff I buy, but 5/10% more expensive.

This as well. However, another reason I choose to do this is because I grew up in a family that, when we purchased something, we didn't expect to ever sell it (unless many years later we decided to dump it in a garage sale for a few dollars). For example, it blew my mind when I found out people actually sell their old cellphones, game consoles, games, computers, etc.

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

I'm naked.

I also need to look at the map more when dging.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

My bad habit is that I have to have everything in my bank in some type of order at all times. If I take something out that doesnt have a place holder, I have to put it exactly back where it went when Im done using it.

I thought I was the only one who did this.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Every ten seconds or so, i press [enter] 3 times, so the quick chat menu appears, than the search option for quick chat, than the normal chatbox returns.

After that i randomly click my right mouse button somewhere on my screen and scroll down in the chatbox.

I don't get to much wasted xp doing this, but it just annoys me so bad that i can't stop doing it :P

I just might go in therapy for this if it doesn't get better, I'm "bleep"ed up dawg :wall:

Judaske.png

I waste... too much time just standing around at a bank doing nothing.

Also, I have a pretty bad habit of randomly logging out and not telling friends (who I've been having a PM convo with) goodbye. :unsure:

I'm a big offender when it comes to both of these things... I never train my skills...Over three years now and I'll get a boost in motivation for a week which will get me a 99 and then I'm bored again...Bank standing all day erryday.

A randomly logging...Yeah, I'm really bad at that. Or even just being in a conversation, checking another window and forgetting I was on RuneScape, coming back to being in the lobby...Or else just force logging myself due to sheer boredom when I'm chatting... Sorry guys, if I can't motivate myself to do anything while in-game there's high chances I can't motivate myself to talk! :(

Oh, and I'm completely unable to have a clean bank. I have items from when I first started still in my bank... My bank is always full, no matter what I do and it's cluttered with so much rubbish, even quest items that are useless.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I like to keep items in my bank that I've had for years just for the sake of having them. I have 23 normal tiaras that have not moved once since the day they were released with Runecrafting. I'm almost positive the top of my bank is all items from RSC.

Stellactic.gif

I have an awful habit of putting stuff in my inventory in a specific place so I look professional. I like putting my potions down the side, tabs/runes/weps/tele jewellry in the bottom, and food at the top with the very top 4 spots open. I dont know why Im like that.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

1. I tend to ignore players ALOT but then when they're like lvl 138 with maxed out gear, I'm all ears...

2. I butt into conversations.

3. I afk even on potentially dangerous situations like fighting metals.

That's about it.

After thinking about it, wow do I have a lot of bad Runescape habits! I will list the ones I can think of.

- Look at forums and forget I am playing runescape

- Click on every person that walks by to see their name

- When I am fighting a creature, sometimes I will right click on the creature again while I am fighting it for no reason

- Forget there is a "put all equipped items in bank" button so I take off all my armor and put it in the bank manually

- Use my arrow keys like crazy

- Forget to click on the runescape map to go places, instead I go click crazy by clicking on the ground

Seems many of us share some bad habits!

I have a habit of setting goals that a big more than I can chew, and never complete them. Also, I'm cheap. I save and pick up lots and lots of items, claiming that I will use them to skill or whatever, but instead they sit in my bank. Ive been better over the years about clearing things out, but for some reason, I can never keep more than a few spots open.

I, too, tend to surf the Net, read forums, Facebook, etc., and forget I am playing. Or worse, I end up dying. :S

I have to have full prayer no matter what I am doing.

I'm the same, I feel all weird when it's not at 99/99... Same feeling I get when I am listening to a song on YouTube and skip a few seconds at the beginning... I have to go back to 00:00 each time or it eats me from the inside.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I have to have full prayer no matter what I am doing.

I'm the same, I feel all weird when it's not at 99/99... Same feeling I get when I am listening to a song on YouTube and skip a few seconds at the beginning... I have to go back to 00:00 each time or it eats me from the inside.

I have both of these. Though prayer's gotten better since I've been using housetabs to teleport away from slayer tasks :thumbup:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted