Your bad habits... in Runescape.

Hugger_88

My habits are i MUST examine everything during a quest. or something ive never seen before. i always do +5/10% when i buy or -5/10% when i sell. i Usually spend like 20M on chins to get 99 range, then use 5k chins, then change mymind and not want 99 range anymore.i Also have a extremely bad habbit if just turning my screen in certain patterns when im trainign like fishing, or somethign that doesnt need consecutive clicking. like i make me screeen go over walls. underp bridges.etc :)

Danny0013.png

Danny0013.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one serious problem, and a few minors.

The serious one: PACKATITIS. I have a seriously big bank. I feel like, if I see some junk armor for a level 12 in there, I say, "oh, what if I want to dress up?!"

I also sometimes look through the Draynor Seed Piles.

I never got serious about moneymaking.

Finally, I have a serious case of "nothing to fight"-itis. I'm level 58 and there aren't a lot of level 40s out there that are easy to get to.

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

When a new update comes out, I always want to try it, but don't find myself stopping what I'm currently doing just to try it. By the time I'm done said activity, I don't have the ambition to try the new update and usually a couple months later I'll finally try it. I'm just getting the mining outfit now.

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

My worst habbit it almost every single slayer task i forget my slayer ring to check how many i left it annoys me so much that i have no idea how many left :twisted:

10 hours a day is nothing guy one post above lol

-I dreaded visibly decreasing my cash pile, i.e. if I have 1.1m I wouldn't spend 200k so that it goes down a mil. I finally overcame it though since I invested 180m in an item I'm waiting to flip.

-I idle around a lot.

-I like to examine everything.

-I stand in GE and just observe how stupid conversations can get.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

I have sooo many bad habits... At least I know I'm not the only one who examines everything in the game lol ^.^ Also I HAVE to have two of everything so that my bank doesn't get messed up when I withdraw stuff. Hate when that happens -.-

I don't do this anymore, but back in the day (2005-2007) I would do nothing but stand in Edgeville, world 99. I've probably got 10+ days played just standing around doing nothing of value.

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

OCD for bank organization. And I'm never happy with the layout. So I change it every month, or sooner.

Lvl 99 bankstanding at the GE. Then I log out due to boredom and lack of motivation. Friends don't help either, because there aren't usually many online to talk to.

Anti-efficiency. I trained herblore in it's 90s with combat potions (the ones with goat horn dust and harralander in it). Most people can get 200m xp by the time I got to the last stretch of xp to 99.

Quest fear. Even after almost 2 years, I still haven't even started the Nomad's Requiem, because I think I'll die the moment I step into the fight.

And last but not least - collecting useless garbage. I have tens of thousands of burnt lobsters, sharks, sets of druid robes, balls of wool, you name it I have it. Clogging up bank space I could store effigies in. :rolleyes:

dontfearthereaper2.png

OCD for bank organization. And I'm never happy with the layout. So I change it every month, or sooner.

Lvl 99 bankstanding at the GE. Then I log out due to boredom and lack of motivation. Friends don't help either, because there aren't usually many online to talk to.

Anti-efficiency. I trained herblore in it's 90s with combat potions (the ones with goat horn dust and harralander in it). Most people can get 200m xp by the time I got to the last stretch of xp to 99.

Quest fear. Even after almost 2 years, I still haven't even started the Nomad's Requiem, because I think I'll die the moment I step into the fight.

And last but not least - collecting useless garbage. I have tens of thousands of burnt lobsters, sharks, sets of druid robes, balls of wool, you name it I have it. Clogging up bank space I could store effigies in. :rolleyes:

OMG. I haven't started Nomad's Requiem either because of that xD It's my last quest to do... But I really don't want to spend 10M+ on Sara Brews when I know he'll just KO me lmao.