What was the worst thing you were caught doing at school?

Guest Rob

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting my backpack in a cubby hole by the guidance office. It was the perfect spot because it was right at the top of the stairs going into the cafeteria, and we weren't permitted to bring our backpacks there. It was faster than going to my locker, which was ALL the way at the other end of the building. After three months of doing it, I finally got caught and received detention.

Doesn't really seem like the punishment fit the crime tbh, but whatever.

129850992699.jpg

How...How could you?

:cry:

PM me for fitocracy invite

How...How could you?

:cry:

Ikr. But this rule I think was put in place because we had a sniper scare a year before that. I guess they used security protocols to justify not allowing kids to take their backpacks.

Never really made sense to me. But that was the only time I ever had detention. The teacher overseeing it knew me and laughed when I told him how I got detention. "That's bureaucracy for you," he told me, and then put on the TV in the room. So at least I got to spend detention watching cartoons, m i rite.

hzvjpwS.gif

I guess I'll contribute, I drew some swastikas on a couple desks. For the lulz. Got suspended a day though and had to write a 4 page paper explaining what a swastika was (which I wrote truthfully about how the swastika was a symbol of peace). My bibliography had 8 links to wikipedia pages.

Needless to say, I had to rewrite that.

I guess I'll contribute, I drew some swastikas on a couple desks. For the lulz. Got suspended a day though and had to write a 4 page paper explaining what a swastika was (which I wrote truthfully about how the swastika was a symbol of peace). My bibliography had 8 links to wikipedia pages.

I remember drawing swastikas with my correction tape and out of nowhere, this guy grips my hand and flings it away because he got offended by it since he's Jewish.

Heh, they let me get away with Hammer and Sickles.

The only things I ever really get "caught" doing are computer functions beyond typing, all of which were considered "hacking".

Examples of my criminal hacking include:

-Installing Firefox.

-Changing my desktop background.

-Moving icons.

-Manually browsing files rather than loading them in a program.

-Using AOL Mail [i feel I should call attention to this one, since it's an epic failure on their part. When you try to access a blocked site, the block message their program uses ACTUALLY HAS AN ONSCREEN OPTION TO IGNORE IT.]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

-Using AOL Mail [i feel I should call attention to this one, since it's an epic failure on their part. When you try to access a blocked site, the block message their program uses ACTUALLY HAS AN ONSCREEN OPTION TO IGNORE IT.]

Haha, mine did that too! It was like that for the first few weeks at school. It wasn't really a blocker as much as a warning. It's like "Would you like to bypass this filter?" *click* --> flash games in class

I was running a VPN server (encrypted network tunnel) a whole school year, nobody found out, i could browse facebook, runescape, maplestory etc... :rolleyes:

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Duh, Wikipedia isn't a source :P

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Probably leaving school two and a half hours early for most days was the worst thing I got caught doing, but I only got detentions for that, which I also skipped out on. I also sold proxies to stupid kids so they could browse Facebook and flash game websites and stuff, which resulted in me getting talked at by the head of IT.

But the worst in terms of like tangible punishments was not getting a haircut, funnily enough.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I got in big trouble for copying definitions from another girl's notebook (she gave it to me to copy; wasn't even homework). She had copied someone else's definitions on the way to school in the bus.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Been caught kissing my girlfriend at lunch my sophomore year. Also during my physical fitness class, we have an external gym (not attached to school) and in the front lobby it had a concession stand for the highschool games and whatnot, so when our coach told us to stretch and exercise so he could go make calls for volleyball (go drink, bad liar) we would just go take candy and gatorades. He caught us once, and just asked if he could have some too if we didnt tell on him. lol

Junior year, me and a few friends got in major trouble for turning the soccer (futbol) field into a mud-bog. It rained really bad, and the water gathered around the middle. Was about 15 of us in trucks just tore it all to pieces. We had a 10-day suspension and had to help re-do it <.<

But for not caught..... nvm.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

The EAs at my middle school 'caught' me and my friends playing Red Rover. They flipped out when they found out that a girl had tried to run through mine and my friend's interlocked arms, only to be completely close lined and get a bloody nose.

Actually, that story doesn't really pertain to this topic, but I really wanted to share it. It was so funny.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Been caught exchanging messages of "hate" with my friend :P

explain

Well i used to be on the 6th grade and i used to send and receive messages from my friend during class which contained the dirtiest known bad words :P got expelled for 3 days.

Cybermullet.png

Been caught exchanging messages of "hate" with my friend :P

explain

Well i used to be on the 6th grade and i used to send and receive messages from my friend during class which contained the dirtiest known bad words :P got expelled for 3 days.

...You mean suspended?

On my last school trip to Greece, about 15 of us held a real money poker night in a different hotel room each night with lots of vodka. Got caught on the fourth night, all of us got detentions when we came back. Worth it. cool.gif

I'll also admit to spreading the word on how to bypass the filters on games on the school computers, to the point of the IT people just giving up, although I wasn't personally caught. I think other people got detentions using my 'methods' though. I certainly don't regret them.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I used to hook up with my girl constantly in the hallway sophmore year, and that's probly the worst thing I got caught doing.

But there was a lot of stuff they never got to catch me in the act of hahaha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Don't remember being caught for anything too bad, other than being late for classes. This is a real head scratcher.. I can't remember punishments cause they sucked so I don't know if I ever got caught. Man, high school was 4 years ago, i'm old.

I do remember being sent to the office for breathing loudly in class, that was a good one :thumbup: . I was like 16, too.

hiccup.png

Using my cell phone...?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~