What was the worst thing you were caught doing at school?

Guest Rob

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate zero-tolerance policies. Even the federal law isn't zero-tolerance.

Federal law applies to adults, you can't expect hormonal teenagers to act the same.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

The worst thing I did in school was get in a few fights. All of which were started by the other person making fun of me for having tourettes (I know you shouldn't let what people say get to you, but when you're harrassed day after day about something that you have no control over, eventually you get to a breaking point). I almost got away with one of the fights actually. It was in the middle of English class, we were working on some worksheets in groups and the teacher was at his desk not paying much attention. One of the guys in my group would not stop talking [cabbage] about my tic (even though I was doing ALL of the work on the group's worksheet while the others just sat there and laughed about his comments). I finished the worksheet, put my name on it, stood up and went to hand it in. The guy who was making fun of me starts sliding his desk back and forth, so I can't get by him, telling me I'm not going to hand that worksheet in until everyone's names are on it. I told him he had three seconds to get out of my way or he was getting knocked the [bleep] out because I was already pissed off at him. He started laughing so I punched him in the jaw, just below his ear. He fell out of his chair and landed on the floor unconcious. I stepped over his desk, stepped over him, set the paper on the teacher's desk, then went back and sat down in my desk. Finally the teacher looks up and sees the kid on the floor. He asks me what happened and I looked at him and said "I don't know, I didn't see, I was handing in my paper." I sat there and waited about 10 seconds, hoping my lie might have worked, but then the whole class starts yelling that I punched the kid. Got 3 days out of school suspension followed by 5 days in school suspension for that. I told the principal that he was harrassing me for having a medical condition and the guy got one day of in school suspension. Seems fair. That was my junior year I believe.

Ah high school, good times.

At least you knocked him out. I hate watching/hearing about "fights" at my school. The best fight we've had was just hair pulling.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I've never been caught.

I did [prince] off in the middle of a history class back in 7th grade though LOL.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I've never been caught.

I did [prince] off in the middle of a history class back in 7th grade though LOL.

...I've never seen that censor before.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Because that's the only one I could use in place to Jack.

modmarkl.jpg

I didn't know ancient history could be so interesting...unsure.gif

Must have been going over ancient Indian literature.

[hide]In case you don't get it. Kama Sutra. And if you don't know what that is, wikipedia it. Googling it may be dangerous.[/hide]

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Roofed my shoe in 4th grade

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I've never been caught.

Why?

I really don't know....

modmarkl.jpg

Roofed my shoe in 4th grade

O [cabbage] it's baalboy5. What up bro?

Lurking

Also tried to leave school 5mins early, I was one those yellow belt hall monitors. So i lost the belt and got 2 days detention.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.