tripsis

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris L and one of the Gower brothers or MMG

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Chris L and one of the Gower brothers or MMG

I wouldn't want MMG because recently he's had more exposure than everyone else. That said, he'd probably be willing to give an interview more readily than any of the Gower brothers.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

chris L

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Someone who works in bot management.

here we go >.>

Chris L and Andrew for sure

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

The two mods that knows the most of bots, I would like to hear why they thought they had bots under control at the start of free trade and why it wasn't, also if they are planning great methods against bots in the near future.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

The two mods that knows the most of bots, I would like to hear why they thought they had bots under control at the start of free trade and why it wasn't, also if they are planning great methods against bots in the near future.

Pretty much this.

Would be nice to know what the real situation is and what they plan on doing with it.

Doubt it will happen, though.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

the one guy who did the Slug quests until he left so I could bathe in his rage at Salt in the Wound

That was Mod Trick, and the last time I spoke to him it transpired that he was leaving Jagex very soon to go and do some travelling.

TBH I also like how loads of people have also said Mod Chirsso. He is one of the nicest, conscientious, down to earth JMod's out there and his chat is brilliant fun.

And I think it was Mod Dowd who got the same promotion as Chrisso and ended up in the main bot hunting department - ICU or whatever it's called.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

It would be really cool to interview Andrew, or maybe Paul, to see what they have to say on how RS is today.. eg bots.

Except they would never comment on bots.

If they get to choose which questions they like to answer again: only ask questions related to bots. :-P

The dude in charge to complain about bots and Chris L for me please.

It would be really cool to interview Andrew, or maybe Paul, to see what they have to say on how RS is today.. eg bots.

Except they would never comment on bots.

I'm sure your right, but I feel like that is the one question we all want answered. I can't speak for other players [of course], but I don't care about anything content related. The only thing I want to know is how long Jagex plans to wait before acting? Any mod who would accurately answer that, gets my vote for being interviewed. (I'd probably go to Runefest and meander my way into conversations with Jmods, just to get that one answered.)

(I think part of the problem is, it happens to be a touchy subject, and since most Jagex employees don't really play the game, they'll choose not to answer; either on the grounds that they don't understand the severity of the issue, or on the grounds that they don't have a solution.)

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

^That said, I'd like to interview the mod that currently plays the game, or is top of the hiscore for their employee personal account list.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

^That said, I'd like to interview the mod that currently plays the game, or is top of the hiscore for their employee personal account list.

As would I. Although a few developers may make for an interesting interview, I think the top player could offer useful insight. I'm not 100% sure, but didn't they say there is a jmod with a maxed account?

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

I Lold at this. I doubt Jagex themselves even believed they could handle the bots when free trade was brought back. All they cared about was the profits brought in by the, "OMFG! The wildy is coming back!"

Are they planning great methods? That's a battle they've already lost. They can try to advance their [cabbage]ty detection systems, but with each advance, the bot writers have it bypassed in minutes.

Chris L is my vote.

09144a99bb.png

I'd also love to see an interview with Mod Tytn. I'd like to see if Mod Timbo is as dull as his Developer's blogs lead me to believe be is.

Seriously though, no one wants Emilee? That poor girl's story should be told and what she did that was so wrong that she has to deal with the RSOF as penanace.

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.