Which Jagex Mod Would You Interview?

tripsis

I'd also love to see an interview with Mod Tytn. I'd like to see if Mod Timbo is as dull as his Developer's blogs lead me to believe be is.

Seriously though, no one wants Emilee? That poor girl's story should be told and what she did that was so wrong that she has to deal with the RSOF as penanace.

Mod Tytn left Jagex earlier in the year which is a shame because he'd be my first choice too.

As for Emilee, she's only community management and by the looks of it most people want content developers.

Personally I say Paul and Mod Mark.

Sylpheed.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you guys expect to get out of Andrew. He just does engine development.

Paul is a lead developer, although I don't much care for the stuff he's done.

We could get a stance of Andrew about how he finds the game, now he no longer has any control over it. Or some stuff about Fen Research, his new project.

I'd also love to see an interview with Mod Tytn. I'd like to see if Mod Timbo is as dull as his Developer's blogs lead me to believe be is.

Seriously though, no one wants Emilee? That poor girl's story should be told and what she did that was so wrong that she has to deal with the RSOF as penanace.

Mod Tytn left Jagex earlier in the year which is a shame because he'd be my first choice too.

As for Emilee, she's only community management and by the looks of it most people want content developers.

Personally I say Paul and Mod Mark.

I know he left, but he was one of the original 4 or 5 people to be Jagex. I'd love to hear why he left. Also, no one wants Nancy? She does the Penguins quests, some of the funniest ones there are.

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

^That said, I'd like to interview the mod that currently plays the game, or is top of the hiscore for their employee personal account list.

As would I. Although a few developers may make for an interesting interview, I think the top player could offer useful insight. I'm not 100% sure, but didn't they say there is a jmod with a maxed account?

I heard that was Chris L :P. But I don't think Jagex will admit to that.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Mods Timbo and Kathy - with a community that's so oft criticised, it'd be interesting to see what community management would say to the more probing questions.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Mods Timbo and Kathy - with a community that's so oft criticised, it'd be interesting to see what community management would say to the more probing questions.

Yeah, but they deal with the Community so you hear from them often. This is the chance to drag a few of the mods lurking down in the basement.

^That said, I'd like to interview the mod that currently plays the game, or is top of the hiscore for their employee personal account list.

As would I. Although a few developers may make for an interesting interview, I think the top player could offer useful insight. I'm not 100% sure, but didn't they say there is a jmod with a maxed account?

I recall Chris saying that himself.

The mods who made Ava's and Balnea's dialogue.

Oh and their accountant team about either make RS a standalone limited company or stop spending RS funding on their courageous new realms or transformer online.

It would be really cool to interview Andrew, or maybe Paul, to see what they have to say on how RS is today.. eg bots.

Andrew & Paul get my Votes. That would be a Great question to ask them ^

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I want to see Mod Nancy too...but seems like I'm in the minority here.

Still, Chris L/ash and either of the gowers would be great

please not mod mark I can't stand him....he will answer the more peculiar question so awfully and disgraceful I'll rage throughout the interview because he's such a [wagon]. :@

Mod Andrew and Mod Paul. The people that created Runescape and ran it best.

This. The rest, who?

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

So many people without a clue posting in this thread.

Jagex is scarce to even admit there is a "bot problem," for they're fersure not going to come out and talk about it in an interview. If asked, they'll merely reply with a canned answer akin to "We are taking the problem very seriously."

I think interviewing either Andrew or Paul would be a waste-- they've been around long enough that they are adept in evading questions and replying with cryptic answers.

And if you don't know who Chris L is, you're obviously new to the scene.

td2sig.jpg

I recall Chris saying that himself.

Inb4 Suomi is Chris L

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Jagex is scarce to even admit there is a "bot problem," for they're fersure not going to come out and talk about it in an interview. If asked, they'll merely reply with a canned answer akin to "We are taking the problem very seriously."

I think interviewing either Andrew or Paul would be a waste-- they've been around long enough that they are adept in evading questions and replying with cryptic answers.

Andrew's interviews were always pretty honest. If we had something along the lines of this Q and A, i would be very happy (quick find code 13-14-751-60323588).

jpegsigtest.jpg

Andrew's interviews were always pretty honest. If we had something along the lines of this Q and A, i would be very happy (quick find code 13-14-751-60323588).

Sadly Andrew hides in the bowels beneath Jagex and rarely pays attention to what goes on above him.

Sadly Andrew hides in the bowels beneath Jagex and rarely pays attention to what goes on above him.

As far as I know, he just does engine development upgrades and really doesn't interact much with the other teams. So, yeah. He may or may not answer honestly, but I don't think he really knows much either way.

td2sig.jpg