Rune Tips Goes to RuneFest!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellow shirt, I could have sworn.

All the legit players would probably beat you up first though :P

Yellowy-beige. Something like that. :P

I didn't take into account RuneFest can be a PvP area, so I might not dress up as a bot after all. :shades:

Can everybody please dress up like a robot for runefest? Maybe that will give Jagex a hint :P

Bald cap, grow little beard, green pants, greenish-beige shirt.

I think I'm ready. ;)

This would be epic if majority of the players did this holding a fake hatchet/pickaxe

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll not have a Tip.it T-shirt, but have the little Tip.it Times press thingy in my hat again :D

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• 1 month later...

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?page=runefest2011.htm

runefest-flag-10-16.png

October 16th, 2011

The Tip.It admin representitives will be hosting a dedicated Tip.It stall in the community management area of RuneFest in two time slots over the weekend. So don't forget to stop by during these times if you want to meet some Tip.It Staff members and pick up some free merchandise!

Saturday the 29th

1pm - 3pm

Sunday the 30th

10am - 12pm

For more information about the community management bar, check out the relevant section on the RuneFest Official Site.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

4 more days of work and then I'm off :) Can hardly wait.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Off to the airport in 1 hour. Will try to remember that I do actually have a twitter acct to push some pics (@evabeate) and possibly also a post or two here.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Please come by and say hi, it'll be easy to figure out who I am when reading my t-shirt.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Yes you did, but you didn't reveal yourself to me :-( unless you used another name.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Yes you did, but you didn't reveal yourself to me :-( unless you used another name.

Was wearing a name tag. :P

Everyone in the bar seemed busy talking with each other while I did though.

Thanks for the signed Rune Tips t-shirt. <3:

I saw you Rainy but I was in a queue for something and didnt get to speak with you, perhaps next year :)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I saw you Rainy but I was in a queue for something and didnt get to speak with you, perhaps next year :)

You spoke to me once. You told me to get out. :P

W-wait, you wanted people to...reveal themselves to you!?

Lordy!

I'm totally going to RuneFest next year. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!! I was looking for people called Den, or Den Usynlige or similarly.

And awesome that one of "ours" won one of them. I ran my tush off for 2 hours chasing JMods for the autographs! Trying to see if I have some pics that aren't too horrid. I just used my phone. Ashley and Laila ran round with "real" cameras so they are the ones to pester for the good pics.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Picture spam, beware horrid quality:

Blurry pic of outside before opening on Saturday:

IMAG0332.jpg

Bumbum007, winner of 2 Golden Gnomes (I think, I wasn't there for the whole session) and the RuneQuiz:

IMAG0333.jpg

Mod Baker001 AFK'ing Ivy while manning the CM bar :P

IMAG0336.jpg

Lord Drakan, I blame vamp powers for blurriness:

IMAG0337.jpg

Hard to see, but this is the actual enter key that broke the bots. Belongs to one of the winners of tickets/trip, his dad was showing it off.

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0339.jpg

IMAG0340.jpg

Horrid pic of Maddad, fellow TIF'er and winner of one of the costume rewards. All photographer's fault

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

Party Pete:

IMAG0345.jpg

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Well you did mention CheatEngine :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hard to see, but this is the actual enter key that broke the bots. Belongs to one of the winners of tickets/trip, his dad was showing it off.

IMAG0338.jpg

What a great idea for a giveaway. I'd totally have that mounted and hung on my wall. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well you did mention CheatEngine :P

Was just stating that it is possible to turn the camera upwards. They ddn't seem to know about it though.

I will be posting pictures on Wednesday, when I get back home. (Technically on Tuesday very-very-very late...)

Should be some decent ones in there, with less hangover blur than on Sio's. ;)

I had such a great time!!! Also, to my disappointment it turns out that Peter is a human being. Thankfully a nice one, so all is forgiven.

Skittles gifted to someone special.

Oh, and Mod Poppy kissed the signed t-shirts for the contest winners. Someone was offering good money for one of them on the spot for that fact alone!

Was nice meeting everyone, and I am looking forward to posting the pics. :)

Laila

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?