Rune Tips Goes to RuneFest!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and Mod Poppy kissed the signed t-shirts for the contest winners. Someone was offering good money for one of them on the spot for that fact alone!

I need to get my t-shirt laminated methinks. :P

RuneFest is one the highlights of the year. |^_^|

Ashley got pics of it. We seriously had a guy offer £100 for it right there. Poppy suggested she should take it home (the shirt) and wear it for a night. He upped to £1000. Serious or not, was still funny :)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

18.png

:lol:

I have loads more photos but I probably won't upload them all for a few more days.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Guest jrhairychest

Picture spam, beware horrid quality:

Hard to see, but this is the actual enter key that broke the bots. Belongs to one of the winners of tickets/trip, his dad was showing it off.

IMAG0338.jpg

This guy presented me with the most cringeworthy moment of Runefest. I'm sat there with my missus on the VIP computers and he sits opposite me. After a few minutes the guy explodes into a rant about some guy trolling his posts on RSOF. Very loudly he then proceeds to tell the whole world about this key and how his son got it and how his son went to Jagex offices etc. By this point his voice has raised even higher and we're sinking in our seats. He then gets the key out asking people if they want to touch it. I politely decline. He then goes back to his rant and pulls over a jmod asking him to sort the poster who initially trolled his post. The jmod simply said "sorry mate, he's entitled to his opinion". He then continues to rant at the pmod as we make a hasty exit. Very, very distasteful and boorish.

People lining up in front of the event:

DSC_0791.jpg

3 current and one past admin photographed by yours truly - notice the Tip.It book:

Tipitadmins.jpg

Bot busting session was popular:

DSC_0768.jpg

And the YouTubers could not win this war...

DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0753.jpg

Costumes:

DSC_0723.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0747.jpg

DSC_0737.jpg

DSC_0736.jpg

DSC_0705.jpg

Bumbum earning money the oldest way known in history - £1 a squeeze:

DSC_0703.jpg

Rest for the wicked:

DSC_0734.jpg

Pumpkins were carved:

DSC_0798.jpg

DSC_0800.jpg

One of the several signature walls:

DSC_0779.jpg

Some more pics from the venue:

DSC_0726.jpg

DSC_0720.jpg

DSC_0724.jpg

DSC_0700.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0729.jpg

Efficiency freak tourist photo - double decker, cab & phone booth in one shot:

DSC_0653.jpg

And only in UK (FYI it tasted mediocre at best - had to try one!):

DSC_0654.jpg

Finishing with the best part - cake. Except, we didn't get to taste it. Which could be a good thing, seeing as it had been in room temperature for days:

DSC_0738.jpg

DSC_0739.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

DSC_0743.jpg

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Guest jrhairychest

Adults at a kids' game's convention, with said kid, are sure to behave that way :P Some people never grow up.

You're not kidding lol.

Oo Laikrob you've caught me ever so slightly in your third photo (bot busting queue). How will I live with the fame? Sorry no autographs!

She is. Laila was handing out Ashley-bribes :razz:

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast