Nostalgia

Nomrombom

I always pictured just something shooting mega fast through a wire all the way to some weird ultimate internet provider place.

--------------------

000116-Windows_Paperclip.gif

No not:

paper-clip.jpg

He was newer, and I was stuck with the original paperclip cause I wasn't rich enough to buy the new Word or whatever.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

800px-Toa_Mata.jpg

intro.jpg

No one remembers these? That was the rage back in the day...

Packed away both my Bionicles and Lego away for a while of having them out for a week just messing around with them. I can still remember the names (The real names they gave them sucked) and back-stories I gave all my Bionicles. Hehe. I love me some good nostalgia.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

legoisland__96135_zoom.jpg

God damn Brickster and his evil schemes. That game was so epic when I was a kid. I probably clocked it at least 5 times. I tried installing it on my computer last year but it didn't work :(

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

God damn Brickster and his evil schemes. That game was so epic when I was a kid. I probably clocked it at least 5 times. I tried installing it on my computer last year but it didn't work :(

was there even anything behind that door with the chests?, onderneath the mountain

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

was there even anything behind that door with the chests?, onderneath the mountain

I haven't played the game for a good 7-10 years so I can't help you there :(

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Lego_Island.jpg

It looked so much better 9 years ago.

Also, anyone remember lego racers?

woah, looks so wierd these das, while Lego Island 2 aged a little better

The PC version Lego Racers beat the N64 version thats for sure, on the N64, controlling the cars was very wierd/unresponsive

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

large_thomas.jpg

Thomas the Tank Engine. Those toys were so boss to play with. The ones that had the wooden tracks. Just remembered now that in our storage room/thing I have a whole draw full of these bad boys :thumbup:

The show wasn't half bad either.

Oh god. I remember I used to spend hours in the toy store at the mall just playing with those. Oh man.

It's so weird going in there now. Especially since they've changed up the layout. :(

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

If you tap A while catching a Pokemon, you increase your chances of a successful capture!

If only I'd known that as a kid.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Yeah there was a weird voice and some skeletons and a treasure chest... I don't think there was anything legit though. I used to leave my bike there so it wouldn't randomly disappear.

I have: Lego Island, Lego Island 2, Lego Racers, Lego Racers 2, Lego Alpha Team, Lego Stunt Rally, Lego Creator Harry Potter, Legoland, Lego LOCO [DA BOMB!], and probably some other old school lego games. They're awesome.

[hide]

blueeyesyuoh.png

pokemonjf.jpg

beybl8d.jpg

[/hide]

These are the only animes I've ever watched.

Since when did I have an alt. account on TIF?

I watched all of those, and Dragonball/Z/GT

The portuguese version of DragonBall GT is the one song that everyone, literally EVERYONE knows in my country. Like, at prom night, it was the most applauded and sing-along song of all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LyNFxnv78w

And Beyblade, pokemon and Digimon were all friggin awesome.

I also really enjoyed to watch Power Rangers: Wild Force. I mdunno, it was the only season where they mixed various parts, it was amusing. And samurai X was pretty cool. And so was Yahiba. Man, i need to watch that again.

YoYos and Tamagotchis.

And those dragon toys that had the figure with wings sit on top so when you pulled the dragon's tail, the figure spun round and flew off. Dragonflyers or something they were called.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

YoYos and Tamagotchis.

And those dragon toys that had the figure with wings sit on top so when you pulled the dragon's tail, the figure spun round and flew off. Dragonflyers or something they were called.

I remember that I had a Digimon Virutal Pet when I was young - basically similar to a Tamigotchi except way cooler, and they could fight.

On the subject of those kinda toys, anyone here have a Skannerz?

4skannerz.jpg

I had the original Red one, and man those things were cool. My sister and I each had one, and whenever we went grocery shopping with my dad, we would take them and just have fun scanning everything haha. I can remember that I had the best guy on the red from memory or something cool, then my battery died and it reset :cry:

ojdv.jpg