Anyone else feel that?

4nr

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dorm room is on the 5th floor of a 5 story building. According to my roomate, it shook fairly violently and things fell off the shelves (verified when I saw the rolls of quarters on my desk that had been on my shelf). I was in class at the time and didn't feel a thing though. Then later there was an aftershock my roomate felt but I didn't because it was very slight and I was standing. Oh well.

And then my friends in DC called and blamed me for the quake. :razz:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I think I'm pretty damn unlucky with the earthquakes, living in California and all. I haven't felt one in years. Either I'm sleeping or driving or something when one happens. :mad:

I have never in my entire life ever felt an earthquake. I have always wondered what they are like though.

I also noticed it. The entire house shook and things fell over. I had no idea what was going on. (Never been in one before.)

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I'm in NYC and I felt a little rumble the other day. But I mean c'mon, first an earthquake, now a hurricane, the only rational explanation is that the LORD is angry! It isn't a coincidence that global warming, these supposed weather phenomena and the increasing acceptance of homosexuals and other races coincide.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

2012 is so totally going to happen!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Nope, it's the Rapture. Remember that one guy back in May? Apparently that was a "spiritual judgement" and the real rapture is happenin gon October 21.

Proof? That earthquake the other day.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

There was a message in my spaghetti O's.

It said OOOOOOO

FURTHER PROOF OF THE RAPTURE

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It said OOOOOOO

I GOT THAT EXACT SAME MESSAGE IN MY CHEERIOS

133nz.jpg

Nope, it's the Rapture. Remember that one guy back in May? Apparently that was a "spiritual judgement" and the real rapture is happenin gon October 21.

Proof? That earthquake the other day.

We're getting raptured on my 18th birthday?

BETTER THROW THE BEST FREAKIN PARTY EVER

It said OOOOOOO

I GOT THAT EXACT SAME MESSAGE IN MY CHEERIOS

133nz.jpg

The Iron Giant!!!!

Such a weird movie. Haha, what kind of name is Hogarth? :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

H2PM, do you go to that college you posted a picture of?

No I do not. I found the image on Reddit.

I was kind of surprised it was the same college you went to.

:thumbup:

H2PM, do you go to that college you posted a picture of?

No I do not. I found the image on Reddit.

I was kind of surprised it was the same college you went to.

:thumbup:

Darn, was hoping to find a fellow Scaper haha. Yeah they've postponed classes until the 6th of September now. Unexpected vacation ftw.

floorgazer.png