24-Aug-2011 - Save 15% on the price of membership!

Stev

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myreque quest, duih, mentioned in august bts.

Dominion tower, let's just see how it will end up.

Ritual of the Mahjarrat, well, update i have been waiting for whole year and two, Paul is in head of charge in making of this, so it should be good.

New slayer dungeon, probably going to be similar with kuradal's, with some neat "tweaks", so no bots there for those who are afraid of it.

A "Brand New City"? Somehow I doubt that this is going to be Prifddinas ... :unsure:

It's Darkmeyer, as part of the next Myreque quest.

I hope RoTM will be good...

Your point being?

My point being that, yet again, they're adding "new content" -- and whoile new city -- while Prifddinas sits idle and unused -- and has been for, what now, 6 years?

nyuseg.png

>read topic title: deal on membership

>who gives a flying [bleep]

>read topic description

>YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

So very, very excited. >_> Even though they didn't give a DATE for ROTM...Oh well. Still excited. And couldn't give a flying leap about a membership discount.

A "Brand New City"? Somehow I doubt that this is going to be Prifddinas ... :unsure:

AJyKm.jpg

hzvjpwS.gif

Your point being?

My point being that, yet again, they're adding "new content" -- and whoile new city -- while Prifddinas sits idle and unused -- and has been for, what now, 6 years?

It isn't 6 years since the last quest in the elves series came out... Be patient like everyone else (just as me I love that series) you are screaming everywhere about that one pillar falling down on the queen, you don't want the elves quest end up like that because you want it quick, I rather wait and have a good quest.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Is the price cheaper for us who still use the old discount price?

E: Decided to check myself, old price is 4,60€ for people in EU, the "discount" price is 4,99€. icon_neutral.gif

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Is it bad that when I opened this topic up and read the first post, my first thought was "Wow, I wonder how badly they're going to screw these updates up?"?

This... And also:

[*]The Ritual of the Mahjarrat is the long-awaited culmination of 10 years of storyline. Experience this epic tale and work with the Temple Knights to foil Lucien's evil plans!

"long-awaited culmination"

"culmination"

Surely with such a MASSIVE storyline, it's going to be impossible to tie everything together.... Good God... This sounds like Salt in the Wound all over again... *Prepares self for anti-climax of epic proportions and the ensuing rage that is to happen*

On a happier note - yays for BXPW... Should have my laptop back and good as new by then, so :D

Will be training Agility until 1.9X boost or something, then construction... Oh and of course, will be doing a 5 Magic, Calquat and 6 Palm Tree tree run before the agil so should be good...

But hooray for blue dhides going to sky rocket preventing me from spending my money on 92+ crafting ;-;

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

[*]The Ritual of the Mahjarrat is the long-awaited culmination of 10 years of storyline. Experience this epic tale and work with the Temple Knights to foil Lucien's evil plans!

"long-awaited culmination"

"culmination"

Surely with such a MASSIVE storyline, it's going to be impossible to tie everything together.... Good God... This sounds like Salt in the Wound all over again... *Prepares self for anti-climax of epic proportions and the ensuing rage that is to happen*

They said the Ritual quest will tie up the Ritual and Lucien's storylines, but it will leave some loose ends for some Mahjarrat spin-off quests. It will also be the start of an entirely new major storyline (probably Dragonkin).

Your point being?

They're waiting for new technology to make Prifddinas all sparkly and shiny, which they recently got a budget for. So the quest should be out soon-ish in JaGEX time :) .

priest_wiz.png

Your point being?

It isn't 6 years since the last quest in the elves series came out... Be patient like everyone else (just as me I love that series) you are screaming everywhere about that one pillar falling down on the queen, you don't want the elves quest end up like that because you want it quick, I rather wait and have a good quest.

You're right – Prifddinas was released in September 2004, so it's only been SEVEN years (not six). The last elf quest came out in 2009 -- that was like, what, yesterday, right?

You can't "hurry" stuff like that ...

:rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

Bought my stuff for summoning and farming. Tried to buy plain ol herbs, and got snarked on it. So I'm buying the seeds now, I guess, and getting jujus + praying MTK makes enough to get some decent herb training in...:(

hzvjpwS.gif

Hmmm... So the BXPW has been announced. Now I need to figure out the best time to sell my torstols I bought the other day to maximize my profit.

When you find out, tell me lol. Prices haven't gone as crazy for torstols as I had hoped, possibly because of the sneaky announcement. Altho they've still raised quite a bit :P

GF phats, spirit shields, and rares. Lol.

I sold my rare of torstols like 2 weeks ago. Hopefully I'll be able to get it back for less =D

Also, need to hit my kingdom for loot as well.

I'll actually buy my herb supplies once prices die down again. I'll wait till after BXP if I have to. I've decided I care more about cheaper herblore exp then fast herblore exp, at least to the extent that I don't want to spend extra cash on bxp for it.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I assume they'll add more info on BXP in the next BTS.

New slayer dungeon is interesting. Hopefully we'll see some new (actually useful) gear for the high-end.

I'm also glad that I have several months saved up in MTK. Anyone have any ideas on the profit margins for each resource? I assume that herbs will be the best, but what does everyone else think?

lxl_bluesky.png

New slayer dungeon is interesting. Hopefully we'll see some new (actually useful) gear for the high-end.

I'm also glad that I have several months saved up in MTK. Anyone have any ideas on the profit margins for each resource? I assume that herbs will be the best, but what does everyone else think?

Maples? They tend to be the top profit from MTK because of the tree seeds. RS wiki says otherwise, but you'll note they explicit state they don't take into account tree seeds, which probably account for anywhere from a third to half of the profit.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Maples? They tend to be the top profit from MTK because of the tree seeds. RS wiki says otherwise, but you'll note they explicit state they don't take into account tree seeds, which probably account for anywhere from a third to half of the profit.

The main reason I didn't use spreadsheets is because they only factor in the medium GE value. Prices are all going to be WAY above what the GE actually states...

lxl_bluesky.png

I saw this in the scrolling banner a yesterday but there was no article mentioning these updates. When September´s BTS comes out if this offer´s still around I might consider resubscribing even if the game is going down the crapper. :unsure:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

The main reason I didn't use spreadsheets is because they only factor in the medium GE value. Prices are all going to be WAY above what the GE actually states...

Well, your other option is to use spreasheets to figure out what items you'd acquire from it, then muck around with the GE to figure out actual prices.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Had 12k torstols (bought for 36k each) and sold em for 47-49k. While I was selling they were already going down. As the guy on 200m thread said, too many people stocked up, and with current deflation and bots, a price higher than 50k is pretty unlikely. Let's see what they do, but I think torstols will settle at around 45k. A lot of people with stocks of torstols are probably still at work, and will ditch all their torstols soon.

Magic pots are not doing as well as I'd have hoped either. They're not even going over 5k. I have more hope for those though, seems like torstol was mostly focused on, but we'll see.