24-Aug-2011 - Save 15% on the price of membership!

Stev

Lamest way to announce a Bonus XP weekend ever. That being said, I am going to save myself some money by taking the discount.

EDIT: Never mind, I would only be saving myself .95 cents a month. oh well I make bank [cabbages]!

That's exactly what I said in the previous page.

Meh, I don't read all the pages before I post. I don't have that kind of time.

wessan.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an fyi, if you are currently holding herb supplies don't expect prices to rise anytime soon. Just tried selling my stash of supplies and some don't even sell for GE price (super sets, papayas,etc.) I sold my Torstols for 48k this afternoon and they have allready dropped below 45k (maybe lower, havent checked recently), and i just sold my Lants for 6.8k each and my Dwarfs for 4.85k each. I still have sell offers in the ge for my avantoes and other certain herb supps, so welll see how the market works itself out.

The problem is that almost everyone hoarded supplies in anticipation of the weekend and the people that are in the market for supps have alllready bought theirs. Increased supply and decreased demand=prices not exploding like last weekends.

Just an fyi, if you are currently holding herb supplies don't expect prices to rise anytime soon. Just tried selling my stash of supplies and some don't even sell for GE price (super sets, papayas,etc.) I sold my Torstols for 48k this afternoon and they have allready dropped below 45k (maybe lower, havent checked recently), and i just sold my Lants for 6.8k each and my Dwarfs for 4.85k each. I still have sell offers in the ge for my avantoes and other certain herb supps, so welll see how the market works itself out.

The problem is that almost everyone hoarded supplies in anticipation of the weekend and the people that are in the market for supps have alllready bought theirs. Increased supply and decreased demand=prices not exploding like last weekends.

Really? Because I didn't, and I just tried to buy above said supplies at the values you posted, and was unable to do so.

w4M8t.png

Just noticed

ever popular Halloween and Thanksgiving holiday events

AH HA HA HA HA HA.

Hey, I like the holiday events. I do hope that they don't split up the rewards again though. <_<

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Oh good, BXPW is the weekend before camp.

Funny, Jagex offering a discount on membership. I laughed when I saw it.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

The vast majority of supplies will rise. You forget the fact that the vast majority of runescape does not fully read all of the updates/posts from Jagex. I can cite numerous players on this very thread that have stated that they didn't even read the post, and didn't learn of BXP until coming here.

Prices should gradually rise until BTS or the formal announcement of what BXP entails (this time around).

lxl_bluesky.png

The vast majority of supplies will rise. You forget the fact that the vast majority of runescape does not fully read all of the updates/posts from Jagex. I can cite numerous players on this very thread that have stated that they didn't even read the post, and didn't learn of BXP until coming here.

Prices should gradually rise until BTS or the formal announcement of what BXP entails (this time around).

Prices are allready going down, and it's not like this announcement is coming out of nowhere. The vast majority of players knew this was coming and practically everyone stocked up on supplies. That coupled with the fact the demand is not what it was the last couple weekends will keep prices from going up a lot. I

LOL - bxp weekend in conjunction with a membership sale... this marketing NEVER ends really. Well, at least I give credit for at least attempting to hiding the bxp weekend and not make it sooo obvious "buy membership and get bonus xp NOW!!"

And I'm 100% sure that the next one is in another 6 months - March 2012 (if the game survives that long -.-) , if you happened to hoarding cheap supplies for this one. Remember when this first one started and we were promised that we might NEVER get another one? well GL with that.

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

I'll probably pass on the 15% since I can't commit myself long-term but I may as well use the BXPW to train herblore up. I don't really feel bought because it's not really a factor in my decision to play RuneScape.

My membership is due to cancel on the 9th so [bleep] you Jagex ¬_¬ Oh well. At least I can try to make some money off this before I go and MAYBE if rares really go lower then I can afford one before I go F2P. (HA! Unlikely, but I can dream).

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

My membership is due to cancel on the 9th so [bleep] you Jagex ¬_¬ Oh well. At least I can try to make some money off this before I go and MAYBE if rares really go lower then I can afford one before I go F2P. (HA! Unlikely, but I can dream).

Mine ends on the 10th. :P Lucky for me, because I'll be using that last day grinding thieving until I'm down to 10%. After that, I can finally say good riddance to this game.

Rares are dipping a little. I have just about enough to buy either a blue or red mask and a santa hat. (If they dip even more) I can probably end up with red before my membership is up. Since rares are shooting through the roof ever since ft, I just might get lucky enough to invest in these rares and finally upgrade my phat after almost a year...

15% off membership? Sounds like a good deal to me. And the BXP? Even better :D

But Jagex still need to focus on removing those bots.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Oh noes. Bonus Xp Weekend happens between my Mock Exams :x As well as everything is gonna sky-rocket. Going to be hard to get supplies :-(

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Yeah my college is starting as well. :o

Going to be summoning if i can get supplies..accepting all donations (spirit shards, steel plates, water tallys,etc)!! ;)

1zna0d4.png

donation count: 20k shards :) ty all

edit: offline u can pm me here haha lol

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I think people are forgetting we didn't have juju potions last bxpw.

Yeah we did. BXPW was in March, Herblore habitat came out around Oct/Nov.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Easter Eggs crashed a couple of weeks ago and are currently under 100M. :wink:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hopefully this Slayer dungeon will add some of the profit back into slayer, because right now you make pretty much nothing.

Seems that you have no idea what you are talking about, sure whips dark bows and so on do not have much of a price, but if you are willing to put some effort to slaying (banking infernal ashes, d bones and so on) you will gain some pretty nice amount of profit.

Hopefully this Slayer dungeon will add some of the profit back into slayer, because right now you make pretty much nothing.

Yeah. Kinda lame too since slayer requires more patience than *possibly* any other skill.

I wouldn't suggest easter eggs. They are rare indeed but not enough people seem to want them. If you're looking for a first rare, buy

something wearable. Although contrary to that statement, it's pretty rare to buy a phat as a first rare.