Donating to tipit

Star_Fox

I've seen other sites where there are adverts like smack dab in the middle of the page, covering up text and everything, and adverts that are entire background images, etc. :/

I think I know the kind of sites you're referencing ;)

I only recently noticed that Chrome was blocking the pop-ups, I allow adverts on tip.it just not pop-ups.

I've seen forums that have yearly subscriptions that give access to a "special" forum badge & hidden forum for subscribers/supporters or whatever you call them.

If tip.it needed to bring in other forums of revenue they have a host of way to do it, but then I guess tip.its revenue isn't the discussion here.

The advertisements here aren't that bad to be honest, other forums I frequent you'll have ads that make noises and I'll be scrolling all over the damn page trying to find it to turn it off while awful sounds are blaring through my headphones and I usually just close my whole browser in defeat and open up the page again :angry:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I purchased a shirt from the shop a couple of years ago.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

The worst ads have to be the ones that are invisible. On the Razer website, if you click the black area at either side of the page you get sent to an advert.

Edited by Sambo_i

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I might make a donation at RuneFest in the form of a beer for tripsis.

Could you also donate a well aimed rock at the back of MMG's head? :thumbsup:

I'm sure many of us will donate some well aimed questions.

I'm sure he'll do his best to dodge both.

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

I might make a donation at RuneFest in the form of a beer for tripsis.

Could you also donate a well aimed rock at the back of MMG's head? :thumbsup:

I'm sure many of us will donate some well aimed questions.

I'm sure he'll do his best to dodge both.

Yeah, but he talks a lot when he get's drunk. I got a feeling a lot of questions will be answered this year. As long as the right questions are being asked.

I mean they have to know what's going to be asked.

I remember when there was popups on tipit. For some reason, I dont get them anymore.

As for the ads, as nice as they are not covering up the whole page most of them are animated which really slows down my (familys) already slow computer. so I must use adblock

Now if tipit invested in a script that pops up an annyoing "Your using adblock, plz st0p pl0x" like pspiso then I will not use it.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I don't think I will ever need to donate, with all the traffic this site gets.

...Well that and I feel I do my part every time I go on the tip.it homepage... I get an Indian dating site popup.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I purchased a shirt from the shop a couple of years ago.

I remember pictures of you wearing it..with your beard

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome