Look at all them attempts to hack my pro account!

cruseder4

If you have your e-mail public ANYWHERE the attempts are a result of doxing. It is very important that you try to keep all your information as secure as possible.

tbh most people get those emails its not that big of a deal just dont click on links and always use the real rs homepage to acess the game.

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

People always ask me how I don't receive stuff like this, from RS hackers to any other kind of spam. The key is this: don't put any of your real life information on anything that doesn't have a privacy agreement. And just so you know, Facebook does NOT have a privacy agreement. So "liking Runescape" or Jagex or something like that can be a red flag for hackers to go "yep, we want his cabbage"

In response to the photo, I think someone posted about 3 pages of those kind of emails in their inbox here once.

wessan.png

I never get these. lol.

Neither do I. I'm starting to feel unpopular... :cry:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

i get those a lot, but my account was hacked through some other means. I just recovered it yesterday =D

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

An active account on a botting forum being the second result on google for "cruseder4 email" doesn't help.

this

Gf

I'm worse off though tbh

spamalama.png

That's from 3 days, I just cleared about 75 of them before. Gmail master race filters them all into my spam folder though.

I have a 'main' email that I use to connect nearly all my accounts and give to friends for communication (which I think I'd be wise not to post here wink.gif), and I never get spam. Ever.

What is it that people do to get these things?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I have a 'main' email that I use to connect nearly all my accounts and give to friends for communication (which I think I'd be wise not to post here wink.gif), and I never get spam. Ever.

What is it that people do to get these things?

Make your e-mail public on your TIF profile for 1 day. I dare you.

09144a99bb.png