02-Sep-2011 - Bonus XP Weekend - 9th to 12th of September

Jacks0n

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the previous bxpw's, I will be doing construction (mahogany tables). 88 construction atm; bxpw will decide if I'll go for 99 or not. I'll probably do firemaking the rest of the bxpw when I feel that I've done enough construction. :P

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Going to get 70 Constuction (banked)

Then Superheat about 6k gold ores

Then make amulets with the rest of the multiplier

Should be able to knock about most of the requirements for The Void Stares Back

Just make sure you realize that goldsmithing gauntlets don't stack with the bonus xp multiplier and that amulets are so terribly slow xp you're effectively wasting lots of time. But good luck :).

OH GOD I OWE YOU MY DOUBLE EXP I COMPLETELY FORGOT!!!

I still wanna get close to The Void Stares back by the end of bxp, guess im making plates

Sig

Is there any reason that you can't check your trees and replant them once it starts, and then just log back on every several hours the rest of the weekend to do more farm runs, so that you can have a 2.5ish multiplier for farming the entire weekend? Is there any reason why this won't work?

the-graduate-bus.png

Is there any reason that you can't check your trees and replant them once it starts, and then just log back on every several hours the rest of the weekend to do more farm runs, so that you can have a 2.5ish multiplier for farming the entire weekend? Is there any reason why this won't work?

Should work.

Should be a good weekend, going to make some pots for a herb level and then it''s off to train agility hopefully until 1.1x, but I'll probably get bored and go slaying. Once at 1.1 its summoning time ofc. Looking forward to it I guess. Have a good one everyone. :thumbsup:

2x Law rune, check.

2x Fire rune, check.

2x Water rune, check.

1x Banana, check.

1x Ninja Greegree, check.

I'm set.

You're gonna teleport to Ape Atoll, then stand there dressed like a ninja monkey? (Or do Agility, forgot about that)

I still don't know if I want to do agility or thieving. I should do hunter, but it sucks so bad I don't even want to for bonus XP. I just wanna catch implings. :(

35b9enp.jpg

Someone give me some advice, PLEASE.

I have been hunting grenwalls since March. I have 210K of them. I was expecting the price to rise for the bonus exp weekend, but now they are crashing at a grotesque fashion.

Anyways originally my plan was to sell, get 91-96 herblore BEFORE bonus exp weekend, and then make 700 extremes/overloads at beginning (after farming run) to get just about 99 herblore. Then I was going to make mahogany tables until 1.1 multiplier, then use all of my charms. This would get me over 90 construction (75 currently), and then I would still have a pretty penny left.

After I saw the vomit-inducing prices grenwalls were selling for, I figured I would just abandon my plans and just log in every several hours during BXPW so I can do numerous farming runs with a 2.7-2.5 multiplier, so I could at least get an attractive 2M or so farming exp.

However, I do have an offer to sell my 210K grenwalls for 850 each. This will get me 178.5M, so I will then have 185M total.

Should I take the offer and not look back ? Or do you think prices for grenwalls will rise ?

If I am confident that I could get over 220M for my 210K grenwalls then I will go with my farming plan.

TL;DR

What are the chances Grenwall spikes will recover to 1K each (or more), and am I an absolute fool if I don't sell my grenwalls for 850 each when they currently buy on GE for 500?

Thank you so much if you respond. I don't know what to do.

the-graduate-bus.png

I've done this (aka 2 complete tree runs @ 2.7x xp) for the last 2 BXPW's and plan to do this for this one again.

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

I'm a bit concerned my investments arent rising <_<

Lantadyme Unf pots actually dropped today..

It's hard to believe all players have cottoned on to the fact about the weekend being every 6 months and bought all their supplies in advance haha

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

But everybody did, its why we've had posts about what to buy for it to profit etc for months on end.

Everyone expects them now and stockpiles in advance planning their big profit; but everyone has done it so the market just gets flooded.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

But everybody did, its why we've had posts about what to buy for it to profit etc for months on end.

Everyone expects them now and stockpiles in advance planning their big profit; but everyone has done it so the market just gets flooded.

I couldn't believe how cheap herblore materials are compared top the last bxpw. People have both collected herbs themself in the time since the last one and other have been hoarding and flooded the market. White berries for example were almost 4k each, and now they buy for a mere 500gp.

That's why I gave Suzi the 11m gp worth of herbs and nests i'd collected from my kingdom. She can make better use of the exp that will bring than i'd get from selling them (probably <5%) on the GE.

I'm totally unprepared for it this year, been too busy irl to organise stuff so i'll probably just do a farm run with whatever trees I do have and then ZMI the rest of the time.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Works.

You could buy mahogany logs for tables, except that'd take really long even on BXPW.

Would you consider buying and looting zombie impling jars? I'm assuming you have a really massive cashpile and can take like a 30-40gp/xp method on BXPW :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.