Grenwall Spikes.. BXPW.. HELP!!!!

ImDustinHoffmanIRL

I have been hunting grenwalls since March. I have 210K of them. I was expecting the price to rise for the bonus exp weekend, but now they are crashing at a grotesque fashion.

Anyways originally my plan was to sell, get 91-96 herblore BEFORE bonus exp weekend, and then make 700 extremes/overloads at beginning (after farming run) to get just about 99 herblore. Then I was going to make mahogany tables until 1.1 multiplier, then use all of my charms. This would get me over 90 construction (75 currently), and then I would still have a pretty penny left.

After I saw the vomit-inducing prices grenwalls were selling for, I figured I would just abandon my plans and just log in every several hours during BXPW so I can do numerous farming runs with a 2.7-2.5 multiplier, so I could at least get an attractive 2M or so farming exp.

However, I do have an offer to sell my 210K grenwalls for 850 each. This will get me 178.5M, so I will then have 185M total.

Should I take the offer and not look back ? Or do you think prices for grenwalls will rise ?

If I am confident that I could get over 220M for my 210K grenwalls then I will go with my farming plan.

TL;DR

What are the chances Grenwall spikes will recover to 1K each (or more), and am I an absolute fool if I don't sell my grenwalls for 850 each when they currently buy on GE for 500?

Thank you so much if you respond. I don't know what to do.

the-graduate-bus.png

To add,

I've been hunting grenwalls for 6 months so getting worthy payment for all that grinding is higher priority than getting 99 herb and 90 construction during BXPW. I can always get 99 herb spending almost no money, or even making money, by cleaning herbs. That's how I got 91 which is practically half way. Less actually since obviously the last 1.5 M exp or so will be overloads.

Also construction I can always just use oak planks. It is only like 80M for 99 then, and is still very fast exp compared to most other skills.

However I realize that my hopes not coincide with reality, and if the days of 1k+ grenwall spikes are over then I will have to sell eventually, no matter how "entitled" I feel.

The other day I saw a guy just standing near the obelisk at the entrance of the elven city.2 hours later he was standing in exact same spot. He was 135 combat. I looked him up, he had 8M overall experience. He was unranked in just about everything, and had 78 attack strength and defense.

I think I know why the prices are crashing now !!!!!!!

the-graduate-bus.png

Id wait till after the weekend, as possibly millions will have been removed fromthe game, and they will be in short supply! I am doing the same with my flips for bonus xp, as people will want them afterwards for ntheir shiny new overloads and extreme potions. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yeah the smartest thing you can do now is wait till AFTER the weekend. About a week or two after the weekend prices should have settled down again and things will get back to the way they were.

The other day I saw a guy just standing near the obelisk at the entrance of the elven city.2 hours later he was standing in exact same spot. He was 135 combat. I looked him up, he had 8M overall experience. He was unranked in just about everything, and had 78 attack strength and defense.

That isn't possible...

I'd wait until after BXPW. As said before, lots of grenwall spikes will be used up in what can only be described as a massive herblore orgy. Afterwards their price should bounce back.

I noticed I can't sell snapdragons for med, only sell at -10%. I haven't been paying attention to the herb market for a long while, but I expected them to rise with the upcoming BXPW, but I guess we were both wrong. With all the people speculating popular BXPW materials, sometimes the prices get wonky, even wonkier than what would be expected for these weekends.

I'd just wait on it if you don't need the money right now right now.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

That isn't possible...

I know. It confused me too. i was like "what in the world!".

Look him up. GHOST HUNTER1

I should've taken a picture.

the-graduate-bus.png