Snapdragons

Deathlord920

I recently grew 300 snapdragon seeds into 1.9k clean snapdragons in anticipation of the prices rising for BXPW. Rather than rising, the price seems to be slowly falling (apparently everyone and their brother had the same idea). I'm wondering if I should sell now, or try to wait for some sort of recovery, if it's even likely?

Deathlord920.png

Supplies will eventually dry up and people will be ready to hit the +5% button in the GE with only the desire to get some herbs right then and there.

There have been several threads about this lately and I'll say what I did in those threads:

Pick a price at which you believe they can sell (a reasonable one, 11k is not reasonable) and let them stay there for awhile. They will most likely be sold soon enough.

wessan.png

Either they'll rise back to 6.5 - 6.6k or they might spike a bit a week or two after bxp weekend. Might be looking at 7k each for a few days before they drop back to 6.5k again. Selling now is stupid, anyone informing you to do so needs to get their heads checked out.