Some forum rearrangement

obfuscator

Hi everyone,

After some discussion we've decided to do some reorganization of the current clan boards. The changes include:

• The conclave is now a subforum of CD.
  • The TWR forum is now a subforum of W&R.
  • The clan tournament forum has been removed.

These changes are all pretty minor - so just a heads up. If you have any questions/concerns, as always - feel free to leave them here or shoot me a pm!

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Like Kevin said, the tourney will happen.

I don't want to give more information because I don't want to disappoint anyone.

I could say "we're thinking of having it on this date", but if it turns out that we can't have it on that date my information will come off as misleading and people will be disappointed. I promise that as soon as we definitively know a date we will announce it.

polvCwJ.gif

Don't really agree to the changes as the two services you want onlookers to see, the conclave and TWR, are now less noticeable. The forums that you want clans to see shouldn't be subforums. Just my two cents.

pan.png

Don't really agree to the changes as the two services you want onlookers to see, the conclave and TWR, are now less noticeable. The forums that you want clans to see shouldn't be subforums. Just my two cents.

Our thought was that neither of those forums are particularly active (especially the twr because of the declaration system changes) so they might as well be condensed. Thanks for the input though :thumbup:

polvCwJ.gif