9/11 was ten years ago

Flodder450

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one day before, not much of a big deal guys. :rolleyes:

And yes, even though I was 7 years old, I still remember that day crystal clear.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I was 7 when it happened and thought that the idea of 2 planes crashing into a skyscraper was awesome. I remember a lot of kids being checked out of school early from fear of terrorist attacks even though we lived in Oklahoma at the time...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Well, Oklahoma did have its fair share of terrorism.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yes we do.

We've done it 10 times, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

I was 5 when it happened, and I have absolutely no recollection of the day. I've heard that a terrorist group is planning an attack on NY to celebrate the 10th anniversary, has anyone heard something similar?

Yeah, they were planning on using trucks full of explosives to drive to both the WTC and Pentagon.

Thankfully we found out about it.

I was 5 when it happened, and I have absolutely no recollection of the day. I've heard that a terrorist group is planning an attack on NY to celebrate the 10th anniversary, has anyone heard something similar?

Yup, some conspiracy people claim that the US government is going to blow up nuclear missles/power plants

and that al qaida is planning an attack on the present WTC site,

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Yup, some conspiracy people claim that the US government is going to blow up nuclear missles/power plants

Why would they attack the same place twice? If I were the terrorists, I'd hit major spots in every state just so the nation realizes that nowhere is safe. And on a day where nobody expects anything to happen of course, like Christmas or Independence Day.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Why would they attack the same place twice? If I were the terrorists, I'd hit major spots in every state just so the nation realizes that nowhere is safe. And on a day where nobody expects anything to happen of course, like Christmas or Independence Day.

that would be the most logical ofcourse, maybe the Sears

Willis tower is next?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Yes, we've all noticed, as the media has been pushing it down our throats pretty much non-stop since it happened.

Condolences to the families of the dead and all that.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Every year it's the same posters.

One poster that actually tries to contribute to the thread.

One poster that complains about "this thread again".

One poster that says it's time to move on.

:|

Granted it is the 10th anniversary of the attacks, which should make this topic slightly more significant then those in the past.

The only people that really takes 9/11 serious anyone, the ones that still mourn the day, are those who live in NY and those who were directly affected by the attacks.

I still remember where I was 10 years ago, I was 12 riding the bus to school listening to reports over the radio, then siting in class as everyone is still trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Before that day I never even knew what the World Trade Towers were or where they existed. However today, I honestly don't particularly care about 9/11 anymore because I find it being used to justify all the deaths that have resulted because of the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan.

tFtfA.jpg

Yes, we've all noticed, as the media has been pushing it down our throats pretty much non-stop since it happened.

Actually, I haven't heard anything about it outside of these forums. :D

Yeah me neither I don't know what I was thinking.

Although, the possible scare of another terrorist attack is slightly interesting news. I figure it has to be credible because usually they don't bother making press releases about it or anything.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti