When training melee, do you guys

Jruskey2013

in general i train controlled because i am just a tad OCD

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Keeping your levles even/close to each other has nothing to do with OCD. And you cannot "be ocd" but you can have it or suffer from it. This isn't a help/advice topic either. Should be in general discussion under questionares.

Protip: don't self diagnose yourself with an illness when you have no idea what it really is.

I usually go in increments of 5, i.e. n+5 attack, n+5 defence then n+5 strength. That was with a whip though so I think I'm going to level strength before defence for my last 4 levels seeing as i now have a rapier.

Patrik001.png

88102pbj 8a - BANNED at 108 combat 2004 - 84 Combat RSC.

Patrik001 - 72 Attack 50 Defence 92 Strength RSC.

X Patrik X - 85 Attack 75 Defence 92 Strength RSC.

Keeping your levles even/close to each other has nothing to do with OCD. And you cannot "be ocd" but you can have it or suffer from it. This isn't a help/advice topic either. Should be in general discussion under questionares.

Protip: don't self diagnose yourself with an illness when you have no idea what it really is.

I do believe that you can be ocd and level skills together like that, its not like "omfg imma die if i dont do this all together" no, but it can be ocd. Also where did you get your phd? Can i see a copy of that.

untitled12.jpg

I do believe that you can be ocd and level skills together like that, its not like "omfg imma die if i dont do this all together" no, but it can be ocd. Also where did you get your phd? Can i see a copy of that.

Refutes Noxxx's stance on the OCD statement

Claims it can be OCD

Demands PHD.

Come on dude. Really?

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

"I am just a tad OCD"

Would be more correct if he said "I suffer from slight OCD"

A person cannot be a disorder. A person can only have or suffer from a disorder.

Hi, my name is Charlie and i am AIDS/Cancer/Herpes/Cold/Flu.

Now that doesn't make much sense does it :\

I did until around 80 or so in all three. By then I was pretty entrenched in Slaying and I decided to get 99 defense. After that I raised Attack and strength pretty evenly to 90, then focused on 99 Attack, and 99 strength. I got bored of Sara sword by like 95 strength that I gave up and just trained with whip on controlled. Nowadays I am usually on defensive.

Does no one else see the humour in being OCD about the use of the word OCD in it's correct context and not in slang as the OP used it?.. No? just me? ah well :D

6660_6.jpg

Protip: *levels

Unstabletaco.png

Protip: *levels

I don't get it.

Does no one else see the humour in being OCD about the use of the word OCD in it's correct context and not in slang as the OP used it?.. No? just me? ah well :D

No, but I do see the humor in idiots continuing to say "be(ing) OCD" after people have explained how it makes no sense multiple times in this topic.

No, but I do see the humor in idiots continuing to say "be(ing) OCD" after people have explained how it makes no sense multiple times in this topic.

Your pet peeve won't stop slang from being used.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

99 in all melee stats. 41M attack exp, 19.7M strength exp, 14.6M defence exp so I guess I don't really keep them very even. Can't really remember if I kept them fairly even when leveling though because I got them to 99 over a year ago.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.