When training melee, do you guys

Jruskey2013

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

75 attack, 72 strength, 99 def. Yup, right down the middle.

Btw the op claiming that in that way doesn't make it slang. It simply makes it incorrect. Like stated before its akin to saying 'I am cancer' or even in an odd way 'I am grape'. It isn't possible and isn't slang.

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

I keep my stats even to make them look nicer

Off topic[hide]also, I've been diagnosed with OCD, what was claimed as OCD on the first page is nowhere near as close to what OCD actually does, like if I'm driving and I think i hit something, I'll be driving around for HOURS to try and figure out what happened to see if I hit something or not[/hide]

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

Btw the op claiming that in that way doesn't make it slang. It simply makes it incorrect. Like stated before its akin to saying 'I am cancer' or even in an odd way 'I am grape'. It isn't possible and isn't slang.

Eh I've heard lots of time people say they are OCD about something, not in the sense of the disease, but in the sense they like things to be in an organized or peculiar way. So for me, it's totally valid slang. Stop being pedant.

2480+ total

I trained them 1 level at a time, alternating to a different skill each time one leveled, always in the same order of attack>strength>defence. I did this until level 85, at which point I took them all to 99 without training the others at all, in the same order. In this case, I purposely saved defence for last because it would save time. At my spot, defence past 85 contributed nothing to my xp rate, so having 99 att and str first would give defence the highest possible xp rate.

Now that they are all 99, I train on accurate where possible, because it is my favorite of the 3 skills. I figure I might as well try to maximize its rank. It currently stands as my highest xp skill, and I doubt I will ever trump it myself since there are no other skills that will continue to see much training past 99 (except health, but its so slow it wont catch up).

Nice and uneven. I will max them out eventually anyways, so it doesn't make much of a difference. Even more so when you consider that strength exp gained from dungeoneering will throw off any exp balance I would have.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

I used to level them one at a time, but since all of the combat training I've done lately has been while DG'ing with a Fractite spear I've been gaining the xp evenly on all four skills.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

75 attack, 72 strength, 99 def. Yup, right down the middle.

Slang doesn't have to be "correct." What about people who say "im a fixing to go ___" where "fixing to" means "about/going to"? "im a bit ocd" is just common slang now.

Anyway, I try to train mine evenly, but in order of defense > attack > strength. I try to leave the one I'm not training at a multiple of 5 cause it looks nice.

icecube7.jpeg

Ever since I've started playing I always wanted balanced stats. I'd level up attack once, level up strength once, level up defense once, and then rinse and repeat. Currently 87 in those three stats.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

I used to train on the 'controlled' attack style for many years when guthans was the only thing that really healed players (and was the main armour for slayer at the time - familiars and the summoning skill didn't exist either), but since then I now just train attack. When I get 200M attack xp I will probably train on either 'strength' or 'controlled'. I haven't really made up my mind yet.

2vuhgcn.png