14-Sept-2011 � Ritual of the Mahjarrat

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and one further comment on the final battle:

Did anyone else have difficulty in "attacking" Arrav? I'm not sure but, in the heat of battle I could not seem to click on him amidst his being surrounded by the Barrows Brothers and I had to "right click" him, select him from amongst the others in the cluster, and then choose to attack him. Was he not "left-clickable"?

:unsure:

nyuseg.png

Yeah he wasn't left clickable and you couldn't hit him with mage (was blood maging ice demons)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

[hide] Lol at our player, sir tiffy and that druid guy encoding the coordinates for the stone's hiding place. My character should know better, since he has talked to that Rc guild lady while wearing full robes and the ring of charos, and does know that she has a stone-tracking device, - the great orb project. They dun goof'd. Inb4 they find it and empower the dragonkin even more.[/hide]

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

I really want the continuation of the Zaros quests now [hide]that Azzandra is back to full power[/hide]

Also anyone know how to get that extra 3k bonus prayer exp oh and [hide]anyone know about turning Bob back to human form and giving him that necklace?[/hide]

Where do you guys think it'll go next?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Also anyone know how to get that extra 3k bonus prayer exp

Go back to the ritual site (easiest via dkq fairy ring in the Glacor cave (where stone of jas was) Arrav is wandering around that area.

Talk to him for his death and free 3k prayer dxp

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

[hide]I gave Bob back his collar which he graciously accepted. As for the notes, he says I shouldn't be waving those around in public. And the necklace means nothing to him. He was fairly surprised to learn that his collar was key.[/hide]

There simply has to be something the notes + necklace can do.. "bob not in cat form" - what or who is that?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

There simply has to be something the notes + necklace can do.. "bob not in cat form" - what or who is that?

It's Robert the Strong.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Magic is best way to kill glacors, same as ice strykes finally a magic boss.

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It's Robert the Strong.

>.> - I know that.. But we have to speak to robert when he's not in cat form. Where or when can we find him, and present to him the notes?

Really this seems like a quick sequel has to turn up, otherwise: why present these notes NOW to the player?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

JSYK -- I returned Bob's collar to him and attempted to return the necklace -- which resulted in a rather humourous display of jealousy on the part of Niete ...

:grin:

[hide]Indeed! Although I was having quite a time avoiding the mountain trolls while listening to the little banter haha. His reaction to the note to himself was quite amusing as well. XD[/hide]

JSYK -- I returned Bob's collar to him and attempted to return the necklace -- which resulted in a rather humourous display of jealousy on the part of Niete ...

:grin:

[hide]Indeed! Although I was having quite a time avoiding the mountain trolls while listening to the little banter haha. His reaction to the note to himself was quite amusing as well. XD[/hide]

LOL! I had it lucky! Bob and Niete were lollygagging just behind the smithy in Falador on my world last night. So it didn't take much to find him, nor to return the collar to him.

;)

nyuseg.png

btw, am I the only person who thought the Kethsi agility challenges were right out of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

btw, am I the only person who thought the Kethsi agility challenges were right out of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time?

No you are not. Kethsi is Prince of Persia RS style.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I just thought it was Gnome Advanced and Barb Advanced obstacles slight re-skinned with a few old school handholds etc thrown in

Plv6Dz6.jpg

The thing is its not even an exaggeration.

Wall jump - Barb

Double swing bar - Gnome

Rope swing (for way back) - barb basic

cartwheel pole with leap - barb

Pipe - gnome/barb entrance

Wall run x2 - gnome

Roof slide - barb

plank balances - barb and gnome

Other than tht u jsut got handholds, ladders and meirdytch style jump floors

Plv6Dz6.jpg

The thing is its not even an exaggeration.

Wall jump - Barb

Double swing bar - Gnome

Rope swing (for way back) - barb basic

cartwheel pole with leap - barb

Pipe - gnome/barb entrance

Wall run x2 - gnome

Roof slide - barb

plank balances - barb and gnome

Other than tht u jsut got handholds, ladders and meirdytch style jump floors

... not to mention it's the easiest 110k xp in agliity *I* have ever earned ...

nyuseg.png