14-Sept-2011 � Ritual of the Mahjarrat

Saradomin_Mage

I think the enhanced stats are just from the glacor cave, and the other locations mentioned in the quest completion screen.

Well...

[hide]http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/stone_of_jas[/hide]

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised no one else referenced that KBase page. Proves my suspicion that the boost works in Godwars Dungeon, albeit a 5% boost. Still better than nothing, and I imagine 5% damage boost would make a noticeable difference.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Seeing as no one has mentioned this yet, I thought I would.

[spoiler=Azzanadra] If you go to the digsite and talk to Azzanadra after the quest, he says several interesting things

First of all, He also says he cannot help you with the dragonkin problem until he is done with his currents plans (probably bringing Zaros back to this plane)

He doesn’t know that you helped Jhallan hide below the ritual before you tell him (the same with Ali), but he is surprised that someone so short lived should care that he died.

Then you tell him how Sliske tried to turn you into one of His Barrows wights, but got one of your friends instead,

I have no control over his action. Even alongside other Mahjarrat, he’s always been… different. While I would rather not lose him as my ally, I would not begrudge your revenge, though I doubt you will find him unless he wishes to be found.

To me, this last part is the absolute most interesting. He doesn’t say, lose you as an ally (as in Sliske killing you), but losing Sliske as an ally, as in you actually being able to kill him, implying that he think that you killing Sliske is possible. So now we have the possibility of a new quest, finding or luring out Sliske, and killing him.

[hide]Given that all of the Mahjarrat were only level 350 even after the ritual, it doesn't seem like they're all that powerful. Even Lucien is only level 800, and given how far his HP bar went down after Azzandra's meme-tastic attacks (it's over 9000!!!) he probably only had about 15k hp which is less than corp. I imagine he'd only be marginally harder than Nomad if we actually got the chance to fight him <_<

Silske doesn't sound powerful at all given that he relies almost solely on the barrows brothers to do his bidding. It could be an interesting fight with all 7 brothers at once, though I imagine ice barrage would neuter them all handily.

In any case it seems unlikely that the player will seek revenge - it doesn't seem in his character. Me? I'd kill him for the hell of it. Unfortunately there is a large disconnect between how our character is forced to behave by Jagex's writers and our actual personalities. :(

[/hide]

[hide]Given that all of the Mahjarrat were only level 350 even after the ritual, it doesn't seem like they're all that powerful. Even Lucien is only level 800, and given how far his HP bar went down after Azzandra's meme-tastic attacks (it's over 9000!!!) he probably only had about 15k hp which is less than corp. I imagine he'd only be marginally harder than Nomad if we actually got the chance to fight him <_<

Silske doesn't sound powerful at all given that he relies almost solely on the barrows brothers to do his bidding. It could be an interesting fight with all 7 brothers at once, though I imagine ice barrage would neuter them all handily.

In any case it seems unlikely that the player will seek revenge - it doesn't seem in his character. Me? I'd kill him for the hell of it. Unfortunately there is a large disconnect between how our character is forced to behave by Jagex's writers and our actual personalities. :(

[/hide]

[spoiler=Revenge]Personally, i think the best revenge would be to kill all his toys, and leave him a defenseless husk forced to work in the ge selling burrow's armor (for low low prices) to noobs. Maybe make him do magic tricks for money (can the master of shadows make a coin disappear. Ofc!) But I think that would leave 6 mound-shaped holes in rs, because you'd surly have to kill the brothers before you could do anything to him, like you said, and probably have to release them in much the same way as you released Arrav (as in permanently dead). But there are some things worst than death, especially for the immensely powerful. Being humbled comes to mind

[spoiler=edit] the more and more i think about it, Sliske being forced to do magic trick in the ge for money would be the most hilarious thing ever. I'd pay money to see it.

Anyone else notice that the min you can hit on Glacors with fire surge is 80? When I wear bandos I hit a lot more 80s but with ahrims I hit harder more often. Maybe 80 is the equivalent of a miss?

Yep. I noticed the same thing. When I got 90 xp (minimum magic xp from casting fire surge), which would usualy constitute a miss, I hit for 80 damage, showing up in an orange "max hit splat". So I assume that you deal at least 80 damage, even on a miss.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Anyone else notice that the min you can hit on Glacors with fire surge is 80? When I wear bandos I hit a lot more 80s but with ahrims I hit harder more often. Maybe 80 is the equivalent of a miss?

Yep. I noticed the same thing. When I got 90 xp (minimum magic xp from casting fire surge), which would usualy constitute a miss, I hit for 80 damage, showing up in an orange "max hit splat". So I assume that you deal at least 80 damage, even on a miss.

[spoiler=possible explanation]

Maybe that's the effect of the stone of jas boost.

Really glad the signature heroes weren't involved at all in this quest. Also nice to see that Ritual of the Mahjarrat isn't the final quest in the series, at least that it will likely be a requirement for a Dragonkin quest in the future.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

How many Armadyl Runes are able to be made per shard? RSWiki says you get 8 Dust of Armadyl per Shard of Armadyl...

However, they make it sound like you get as many Armadyl Runes per Essence as you would Air Runes, but I don't know if that just means that it takes just one Essence and 7 Dust of Armadyl to make 7 Armadyl Runes or if it means 1 Dust and 1 Ess makes 7 (or more if you have higher RC?)...

2dgucz6.png

How many Armadyl Runes are able to be made per shard? RSWiki says you get 8 Dust of Armadyl per Shard of Armadyl...

However, they make it sound like you get as many Armadyl Runes per Essence as you would Air Runes, but I don't know if that just means that it takes just one Essence and 7 Dust of Armadyl to make 7 Armadyl Runes or if it means 1 Dust and 1 Ess makes 7 (or more if you have higher RC?)...

1 shard = 8 dust. 1 dust + 1 essence = 10 armadyl runes if you're a 99 rcer. So 80 runes in total max from one shard.

To make them you craft air runes as normal at the air altar but with dust of armadyl in your inv.

[hide]

[hide=]

word on the street is that bilrach is dead, apparently the dungeoneering "strange power" killed him, or his death is heavily implied

[/hide]

Heavily implied by what?

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bilrach

[hide=quote]

Bilrach did not attend to 18th Ritual of Rejuvination. This suggests that he is either dead, or much weaker due to not getting rejuvinated. If you speak to Ali the Wise after the Ritual of the Mahjarrat, he will discuss the strange power that occurred before Dungeoneering was released. He will confirm that the strange power was "A case of the wrong Mahjarrat being in the wrong place at the wrong time.." and that it was "Such a waste of power."

In the quest Ritual of the Mahjarrat, when two other mahjarrat die, a similiar strange power occurs and lifts all humans present at the ritual. Ali the Wise also confirms this phenomenon, saying "When one of our kind dies, all that they were dissipates from their body."

-end quote-

So Bilrach finds what he's looking for in Daemonheim, but it is too powerful and it kills him (or he doesn't find it but something kills him anyway), this caused the strange power event and allowed us players to enter Daemonheim.

[/hide]

[/hide]

But how powerful would Bilrach have to have been when he died for his death to be felt so far away? Do any of the seers say anything about feeling the ritual like what they did about the opening of daemonheim?

And wasnt zaros's attempt to return to the world supposed to be kept quiet for now? So why did Azzandara start blasting away with god power and shouting zaros at the top of his lungs? Wouldn't that have tipped off the half dozen most powerful zammy followers and some of the stronger saradomin followers that something was up?

[hide]Because when rejuvenated he could take on entire armies by himself, Azzanadra is easily the stronegest of them. See zemourgal's notes: they were scared to free him even after he was imprisoned for more than 4-5 rituals. With him at this power level Zaros' rebirth cannot be stopped. Btw since when can a mahjarrat die from a simple wound? I thought they were kinda, immortal? (except for the ritual)[/hide]

[hide]I think it's safe to assume at this point that the dragonkin are not simply guardians of the Stone of Jas but something more. Their "rage" at its use, ability to sense who has used the stone, and track down its location (see Kethsi) suggests there is a strong, unique connection linking the two. Since we know the Stone is a powerful artifact that can give the user a number of abilities, it's not much of a stretch of the imagination that the dragonkin can call upon a vestige of that power and turn it against Lucien.

Besides Azzanadra, who was suggested to be immortal when he was sealed up in his pyramid, none of the Majharrat have that ability. After all, one of them has to be sacrificed to die at each ritual.[/hide]

[hide]The dragonkin get angry, more powerful and hurt when someone uses the Stone of Jas (besides Jas I suppose). Essentially they want to make the pain stop, so they kill whoever uses the Stone. It's possible that earlier users would face less powerful dragonkin. Saradomin, Zamorak and Guthix were probably powerful enough that they could escape the dragonkin. Also the dragonkin may actually allow gods to use the Stone, as they say Lucien isn't a god (after Lucien claims he is) and they call him a false user, though it's not clear if they mean he is a false user because he is a god.

[/hide]

Pretty sure anyone who uses the stone of Jas who isn't Jas is a false user tbh.

[hide]

[hide=]

word on the street is that bilrach is dead, apparently the dungeoneering "strange power" killed him, or his death is heavily implied

[/hide]

Heavily implied by what?

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bilrach

[hide=quote]

Bilrach did not attend to 18th Ritual of Rejuvination. This suggests that he is either dead, or much weaker due to not getting rejuvinated. If you speak to Ali the Wise after the Ritual of the Mahjarrat, he will discuss the strange power that occurred before Dungeoneering was released. He will confirm that the strange power was "A case of the wrong Mahjarrat being in the wrong place at the wrong time.." and that it was "Such a waste of power."

In the quest Ritual of the Mahjarrat, when two other mahjarrat die, a similiar strange power occurs and lifts all humans present at the ritual. Ali the Wise also confirms this phenomenon, saying "When one of our kind dies, all that they were dissipates from their body."

-end quote-

So Bilrach finds what he's looking for in Daemonheim, but it is too powerful and it kills him (or he doesn't find it but something kills him anyway), this caused the strange power event and allowed us players to enter Daemonheim.

[/hide]

[/hide]

But how powerful would Bilrach have to have been when he died for his death to be felt so far away? Do any of the seers say anything about feeling the ritual like what they did about the opening of daemonheim?

And wasnt zaros's attempt to return to the world supposed to be kept quiet for now? So why did Azzandara start blasting away with god power and shouting zaros at the top of his lungs? Wouldn't that have tipped off the half dozen most powerful zammy followers and some of the stronger saradomin followers that something was up?

[hide]Because when rejuvenated he could take on entire armies by himself, Azzanadra is easily the stronegest of them. See zemourgal's notes: they were scared to free him even after he was imprisoned for more than 4-5 rituals. With him at this power level Zaros' rebirth cannot be stopped. Btw since when can a mahjarrat die from a simple wound? I thought they were kinda, immortal? (except for the ritual)[/hide]

[hide]I think it's safe to assume at this point that the dragonkin are not simply guardians of the Stone of Jas but something more. Their "rage" at its use, ability to sense who has used the stone, and track down its location (see Kethsi) suggests there is a strong, unique connection linking the two. Since we know the Stone is a powerful artifact that can give the user a number of abilities, it's not much of a stretch of the imagination that the dragonkin can call upon a vestige of that power and turn it against Lucien.

Besides Azzanadra, who was suggested to be immortal when he was sealed up in his pyramid, none of the Majharrat have that ability. After all, one of them has to be sacrificed to die at each ritual.[/hide]

I think only Mahjarrat can kill other Mahjarrat, otherwise why is Kazard back? I think that if a Mahjarrat isn't killed by a Mahjarrat or some other sufficiently powerful magic*, they're able to resuscitate somehow. This also matches (ish) what we know of Hazelmere and why Khazard isn't dead.

*You know, like a dragonkin stabbing you with the staff of Armadyl.

@ Above: pretty sure 1 Dust and 1 ess makes however many Armadyl runes as you would normally get making airs. So, 1 Dust + 1 Ess + 77 RC = 7 Armadyl runes.

Question about Glacors: are they really weak to magic or just fire spells? (Guessing fire spells)

Kinda curious how storm of Armadyl would work on them. Still, we'd need a 100% dust drop for it to be remotely effective, probably.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Weak to magic as in low magic defence, but fire spells hit higher as well.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

1 shard = 8 dust. 1 dust + 1 essence = 10 armadyl runes if you're a 99 rcer. So 80 runes in total max from one shard.

To make them you craft air runes as normal at the air altar but with dust of armadyl in your inv.

Do you know if you can be assisted by 99 RC and make 10 per dust?

Lol going by the ge price of the completed staff, each shard would be 180k, so each cast would be 2250gp...

EDIT

LOL just realized, if you sided with Hazeel, wasn't he like level 296 in Hazeel Cult? And he's 150 and then 250 (if you sided with him and he therefore appears)...

The whole J-Mod explanation about combat levels falls apart when you remember that the Barrows Brothers hadn't changed at all... -.-

2dgucz6.png

[spoiler=Azzanadra] If you go to the digsite and talk to Azzanadra after the quest, he says several interesting things

First of all, He also says he cannot help you with the dragonkin problem until he is done with his currents plans (probably bringing Zaros back to this plane)

He doesn't know that you helped Jhallan hide below the ritual before you tell him (the same with Ali), but he is surprised that someone so short lived should care that he died.

Then you tell him how Sliske tried to turn you into one of His Barrows wights, but got one of your friends instead,

I have no control over his action. Even alongside other Mahjarrat, he's always been different. While I would rather not lose him as my ally, I would not begrudge your revenge, though I doubt you will find him unless he wishes to be found.

To me, this last part is the absolute most interesting. He doesn't say, lose you as an ally (as in Sliske killing you), but losing Sliske as an ally, as in you actually being able to kill him, implying that he think that you killing Sliske is possible. So now we have the possibility of a new quest, finding or luring out Sliske, and killing him.

No, you're wrong. By lose him as an ally, all he means is he doesn't want Sliske mad at him. That's all.

Personally I'd rate any assumptions based on combat levels or cutscene combat as 100% BS. There's nothing at all to support the kind of conclusions to which you guys are jumping based about relative strength and hp of these and other such things.

podv4.png

Do you know if you can be assisted by 99 RC and make 10 per dust?

Lol going by the ge price of the completed staff, each shard would be 180k, so each cast would be 2250gp...

EDIT

LOL just realized, if you sided with Hazeel, wasn't he like level 296 in Hazeel Cult? And he's 150 and then 250 (if you sided with him and he therefore appears)...

The whole J-Mod explanation about combat levels falls apart when you remember that the Barrows Brothers hadn't changed at all... -.-

IK people with offers for the staff in at 200M+. Or at least, that was the first 2 days... Not checked with them since.

09144a99bb.png

He doesn't know that you helped Jhallan hide below the ritual before you tell him (the same with Ali), but he is surprised that someone so short lived should care that he died.

I have no control over his action. Even alongside other Mahjarrat, he's always been different. While I would rather not lose him as my ally, I would not begrudge your revenge, though I doubt you will find him unless he wishes to be found.

To me, this last part is the absolute most interesting. He doesn't say, lose you as an ally (as in Sliske killing you), but losing Sliske as an ally, as in you actually being able to kill him, implying that he think that you killing Sliske is possible. So now we have the possibility of a new quest, finding or luring out Sliske, and killing him.

No, you're wrong. By lose him as an ally, all he means is he doesn't want Sliske mad at him. That's all.

Personally I'd rate any assumptions based on combat levels or cutscene combat as 100% BS. There's nothing at all to support the kind of conclusions to which you guys are jumping based about relative strength and hp of these and other such things.

[spoiler=Mahjarrats are kind and gentle]I think it is pretty clear from what we know of the mahjarrat that revenge for the death/undeath of a friend would be death to the person who caused it. (after all, several of the them are still trying to kill each other for slights made thousands of years ago, so I don't think they are big on forgiveness) Im not saying that our revenge couldnt be something less than the death of Sliske, but if he had done that to one of my allies, Id be using his skin as a rug and his bones on my mantel. Azzanadra didnt say he would help us seek revenge, or stop us, but only that he wishes we wouldnt. I also doubt anything we could do, unless directly backed by Azzanadra /Zaros, is going to make Sliske stop being their ally, unless he is dead. After all, Zaros is supposedly his god, though I think Sliske probably views everything as one of two things, a tool he can use, or an enemy to be destroyed. His allegiance to Zaros is probably just a tool to amass more power for himself. He will turn on us eventually anyway.

IK people with offers for the staff in at 200M+. Or at least, that was the first 2 days... Not checked with them since.

If you can get 40 kills/hr and the drop rate is 1/10, that's an average of 25 hours per staff. At 200m gp a staff, that would be an average of 8m gp/hr revenue from shards alone. If you only get 30 kills/hr it's still like 6m, and if you can get 55 kills/hr, it would be more than 10m, still from the shards alone, no boots or anything. I don't think 200m is a sustainable price.

right, i did the quest yesterday, and i really enjoyed it.

i have some things to point out, and my opinions to voice.

1:on majharrat combat lvls. I don;t think it really matters what cmb lvl they're shown to be, its really deceptive, theyre all far better than combat level designates.

2:on the quest itself. I found the bit where the dragonkin killed lucien to be so anti-climatic, it almost ruined the quest for me. Lucien is almost as powerful as a GOD, so why can the dragonkin drop him so easily?, with all his power, he should've 1: pulled some tds/glacors/shizzle on the dragonkin, and teleported off, or, just gone majhrarrat on them, using skills which don't require the stone of jas. They defeated him with ridiculous ease, which was laughable.

Another part which was intriguing was the bit in the cutscene with saradomin. in it, he states that the stone was originally his, and that zamorak used it to gain his power. if so, why couldn't saradomin use its power to destroy zamorak, or at least his forces? I've always imagined sara to be the opposite of the dark, a cruel, unforgiving god for those who were/have been evil... not an understanding sod.

Also, here's an interesting thought... Zilyana was defeated by kril, and, therefore, kril>zil. then. who created kril? Bilrach. this sates that bilrach is the most powerful of the majharrat, or one of the most powerful, therefore, i HIGHLY doubt he's dead, more likely incapitated in some way...

Sliske: One of my favorites.. I personally suspect that he's farrrr more powerful than we know, and also, the most scemeing, and most realistic majharrat of them all. He seems to be the most politically minded, and far sighted majharrat... he's lived for a long time, and has never been pinned by anyone, despite having all of zamorak/saradomin/armadyls forces against him.. he almost singlehandedly brought about nex's return, and no one knows where he really ever is... He also is a bit like lucien, in that he likes good toys, and unlike lucien, seems to carefully pick his toys.. If he had got us, he would've had an incredibly powerful bodyguard, and one which could prove invaluable.

I suspect he's one of the most dangerous, and by far the most far sighted.

Azzanadra: he was a bit pathetic during this quest, i had expected more scheming from him... power of zaros was interesting though.

wahisietel:he was interesting, and seems to be the most honest/nicest majharrat..

Dragonkin:way more powerful and vicious than i had expected, cant wait for the next quest involving them! one thing:how did robert the strong kill them...if they're so strong??

meamzed.png

[hide]

right, i did the quest yesterday, and i really enjoyed it.

i have some things to point out, and my opinions to voice.

1:on majharrat combat lvls. I don;t think it really matters what cmb lvl they're shown to be, its really deceptive, theyre all far better than combat level designates.

2:on the quest itself. I found the bit where the dragonkin killed lucien to be so anti-climatic, it almost ruined the quest for me. Lucien is almost as powerful as a GOD, so why can the dragonkin drop him so easily?, with all his power, he should've 1: pulled some tds/glacors/shizzle on the dragonkin, and teleported off, or, just gone majhrarrat on them, using skills which don't require the stone of jas. They defeated him with ridiculous ease, which was laughable.

Another part which was intriguing was the bit in the cutscene with saradomin. in it, he states that the stone was originally his, and that zamorak used it to gain his power. if so, why couldn't saradomin use its power to destroy zamorak, or at least his forces? I've always imagined sara to be the opposite of the dark, a cruel, unforgiving god for those who were/have been evil... not an understanding sod.

Also, here's an interesting thought... Zilyana was defeated by kril, and, therefore, kril>zil. then. who created kril? Bilrach. this sates that bilrach is the most powerful of the majharrat, or one of the most powerful, therefore, i HIGHLY doubt he's dead, more likely incapitated in some way...

Sliske: One of my favorites.. I personally suspect that he's farrrr more powerful than we know, and also, the most scemeing, and most realistic majharrat of them all. He seems to be the most politically minded, and far sighted majharrat... he's lived for a long time, and has never been pinned by anyone, despite having all of zamorak/saradomin/armadyls forces against him.. he almost singlehandedly brought about nex's return, and no one knows where he really ever is... He also is a bit like lucien, in that he likes good toys, and unlike lucien, seems to carefully pick his toys.. If he had got us, he would've had an incredibly powerful bodyguard, and one which could prove invaluable.

I suspect he's one of the most dangerous, and by far the most far sighted.

Azzanadra: he was a bit pathetic during this quest, i had expected more scheming from him... power of zaros was interesting though.

wahisietel:he was interesting, and seems to be the most honest/nicest majharrat..

Dragonkin:way more powerful and vicious than i had expected, cant wait for the next quest involving them! one thing:how did robert the strong kill them...if they're so strong??

[/hide]

[hide]The notes on Kethsi suggest that Robert used the bane ore attuned to that of a Dragonkin to kill or at least weaken them.

On the topic of Sliske, he is by far my favourite Mahjarrat and I'm really happy with his portrayal in RotM. I won't make any observations as you've pretty much said everything but you definitely know that the only way your ever going to find him is if he wants you too.[/hide]

Sylpheed.png

In steel looking armor and an ogre-like bow. Probably firing those dragonbane arrows.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I haven't seen it mentioned yet but there was one thing about the quest that I disliked and that was the amount of items we were given and just left with without any indication if we would need them again or not, both during the quest and after. That's something quests have been better with recently but felt that messed me up a bit during the quest when trying to have fighting stuff on me, food and the required items all while being given a bunch of items as I went along and not knowing what I needed to bring with me.

I haven't seen it mentioned yet but there was one thing about the quest that I disliked and that was the amount of items we were given and just left with without any indication if we would need them again or not, both during the quest and after. That's something quests have been better with recently but felt that messed me up a bit during the quest when trying to have fighting stuff on me, food and the required items all while being given a bunch of items as I went along and not knowing what I needed to bring with me.

I agree. I still have Robert's items in my bank, incase someone somehow finds a way to turn him back to human... Goblin potion with human ingredient?

I also kept them with me even on the final battle. >.>

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?