14-Sept-2011 � Ritual of the Mahjarrat

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just beat the quest probably my favorite quest yet..one thing that annoyed me was after watching the entire cut seen with lucien and the dragonkin I miss clicked and I had to re-watch the entire cut seen again lol >.<

That happened to me during another cut-scene sequence -- misclicked and it was "deja vu all over again" ... :unsure:

nyuseg.png

The "strange power" you felt when the mahjarrat was sacrificed... Did it happen when Lucien died? If so, I guess we know what happened to Bilrach...

If not, is it possible that we were also rejuvinated by the ritual?

[hide=spoiler]

talk to ali the wise after the quest

the strange power effect happens to all humans whenever a mahjarrat dies, so the implication is that, yes, bilrach died in daemonhiem

[/hide]

The "strange power" you felt when the mahjarrat was sacrificed... Did it happen when Lucien died? If so, I guess we know what happened to Bilrach...

[hide=spoiler]

the strange power effect happens to all humans whenever a mahjarrat dies, so the implication is that, yes, bilrach died in daemonhiem

[/hide]

[hide]You can also assume that Bilrach attained a huge amount of power as his 'strange power' extended all over rs.[/hide]

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

[hide=spoiler]

[/hide]

[hide]You can also assume that Bilrach attained a huge amount of power as his 'strange power' extended all over rs.[/hide]

[hide]Or maybe he opened the doorway to Zammy realm, killed Zammy, and his Godlike Mahjarratiness triggered an enormous Strage Power that affected everyone. Bilrach is your new God. :thumbup: [/hide]

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

[hide=spoiler]

[/hide]

[hide]Or maybe he opened the doorway to Zammy realm, killed Zammy, and his Godlike Mahjarratiness triggered an enormous Strage Power that affected everyone. Bilrach is your new God. :thumbup: [/hide]

[hide] The 'lore' for deamonheim seems a bit thin then, doesn't it? I mean, is it ever clear what Bilrach was after, of what killed him in the end? Don't forget he was digging for hundreds of years for something. I was expecting a bit more and maybe Jagex will expand on this more in the future? [/hide]

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

[hide] The 'lore' for deamonheim seems a bit thin then, doesn't it? I mean, is it ever clear what Bilrach was after, of what killed him in the end? Don't forget he was digging for hundreds of years for something. I was expecting a bit more and maybe Jagex will expand on this more in the future? [/hide]

I'm hoping so too, but this strange power will probably be a cop out.

crossed_body.png

Gawd dang it Jagex....

My credit card expired at the end of September (Friday night) and at about 10:30pm in the middle of the final battle I was disconnected. I tried to log back in and it said I had to be a member to log in on that sever. WTF! :shock:

Frantic scramble to find my new card and input the updated details, hoping not to find myself in Edge naked and no grave to retrieve. Fortunately when I logged back , I was at the start point ready to join the battle again...phew!

Seriously, that could've ended in tears. I suggest to Jagex, don't let me log in if I haven't paid, but perlease don't do that to me :angry:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

I'm hoping so too, but this strange power will probably be a cop out.

Slightly late, but possibly relevant:

Mod Benny, one of the main developers for Dungeoneering, has been relocated to Stellar Dawn development.

:rolleyes:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.