14-Sept-2011 � Ritual of the Mahjarrat

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also does anybody know if you can boost *ANYTHING* for the quest? I'm not really keen on doing mining from 71-76.

The only way to find out is to try it.

@BeNiceOk

Read the thread :P What you are talking about is from the newspost, the other guys are talking about the in game quest list where they put down the full rewards (no idea why they keep it secret on the website but don't in game)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Also does anybody know if you can boost *ANYTHING* for the quest? I'm not really keen on doing mining from 71-76.

I have 72 agility and and 73 mining. I went to talk to Tiffy in Falador park and I can start the quest

howlin1eeveesig.png

Wow this is really stupid, jagex says "massive" xp rewards. Yet they fail to realize it's not that much. Can't they remember the past - where they didn't hype up everything?

493,000 xp isn't a lot?

But only 240k (3x 80k) of it its free to use on any skill. WGS offered 400k exp (4x 100k). The final quest should have offered at least this.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Sorry if someone else have said this before, but I've not read anything in the thread in fear of spoilers.

Anyway, I've got a warning for everyone.

DO NOT DESTROY BOB'S COLLAR!

If you do, you will not be able to get it back, as Jagex forgot to add that option into the game.

Scherzo.png

Wow this is really stupid, jagex says "massive" xp rewards. Yet they fail to realize it's not that much. Can't they remember the past - where they didn't hype up everything?

493,000 xp isn't a lot?

But only 240k (3x 80k) of it its free to use on any skill. WGS offered 400k exp (4x 100k). The final quest should have offered at least this.

I agree with this. I'm very disappointed with the lack of "free" exp reward from this quest, as I don't really need 110k agil, 60k con and whatever it is. 240k DG exp doesn't really make up for the time "lost" doing this quest that I could have spent DGing. :(

But all the other rewards are pretty good.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Well -- the good news is that they released the quest. :thumbsup:

The bad news is I am at work at the moment and won't be able to start it until this evening ... <_<

I also note that "Bane" gear does not list in the GE, so I will assume it is not trade-able.

Any scuttlebutt about these new boots yet? Do we get all three sets as a reward or are they something that can be obtained after the quest? :unsure:

nyuseg.png

Small tip.... Treat the strange device as a sextant. Don't be afraid to traverse the plan.

\

uhm, where do I find this strange device? I struggle to find the fourth piece on the island...

Behind the handholds and wall run obstacles

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

this is gonna be legen.. wait for it ... dary

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

ARGH WHY DO I HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL RIGHT NAO [bleep]S FUUUU@@@@@ RAGE

Also, wtf is up with a new barrow brother

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Having a problem with a certain globe and an invisible item -.-

Ditto.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Having a problem with a certain globe and an invisible item -.-

Ditto.

[hide=Mild Spoiler]If you go back to a certain place, where certain items where found in a prior quest you might find a spare certain item.

Also this cannot be done until you finish the task list for a new task, talk to a certain someone and then investigate the invisble something

[hide=Epic Spoiler]

Once you finish the list so find stone of jas appears speak to morvaro(sp?) on palteau then ivnestigate pillar to get message bout ghorrock; head bk into ghorrock and theres a spare heat orb in the dungeon[/hide][/hide]

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

[hide]rotmp.png[/hide]

THAT'S ALL???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY VERY LONG MY [bleep]ING ASS JAGEX

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Kimberly
PLEASE USE HIDE TAGS :D

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.