21st September 2011 - Members� Loyalty Programme #2

Pirkka

Is the far left Staff of Light actually a recolor?

Don't mean to butt in, but thats the default colour.

I agree the black ones nice but the sash's colour ruins it for me, everyone knows Black & Red belong together, purple? Uh!

Yellow is actually one of the recolor options...

...Even though it's normally yellow...

Because you might decide you don't like the new color and want the original?

Having an original option and yellow recolor are different game-wise...

2dgucz6.png

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I just packed my laptop away, it is on the recolours list but I presumed that was how you got it back to normal.

Best way to find out is to try to trade it while it's coloured yellow.

Edit: It's a recolour just lighter..

Is the far left Staff of Light actually a recolor?

Don't mean to butt in, but thats the default colour.

I agree the black ones nice but the sash's colour ruins it for me, everyone knows Black & Red belong together, purple? Uh!

Yellow is actually one of the recolor options...

...Even though it's normally yellow...

Because you might decide you don't like the new color and want the original?

The recolor is a little bit lighter yellow than original I think

Arrav now retaliates correctly in Ritual of the Mahjarrat.

Retaliates "correctly"? You mean, you don't have to whack him 100 times now during the battle? Do you still have to left-click to attack him?

:unsure:

This may be a fix for a bug that I encountered where Arrav retaliates against your familiar, but then keeps attacking it even after he's supposed to be attacking Zemouregal, making the fight unwinnable. Had to restart that portion of the fight a couple times until I eventually ended up dismissing my familiar.

Thank you for this picture, but could you possibly post the other colors? Changshan was actually something I was considering... :)

I know it's probably based off of some IRL clothing, but it resembles some concept art I made once. Not that I was the inspiration or anything, lol.

Of course, here are all the SoL and changshan colors:

sols.png

Um -- you wouldn't be willing to take a trip to the Makeover Mage and letting us see what those outfits look like on a female form, now, would you?

:unsure:

nyuseg.png

if i have 2 auras, one with a half hour cooldown, one with a day long cooldown,

can i use the first one, and then the second one right after? or would i need to wait 30min / a day to use another aura.

basically im wondering if i can activate my tier 2 aura right after a tier 1 aura so make it work for an hour instead of 20 / 40min

can i use the first one, and then the second one right after? or would i need to wait 30min / a day to use another aura.

basically im wondering if i can activate my tier 2 aura right after a tier 1 aura so make it work for an hour instead of 20 / 40min

Cooldowns apply to individual auras, not to auras in general. So I don't see why not.

Cooldowns apply to individual auras, not to auras in general. So I don't see why not.

I'm thinking if it's tier 1 & 2 of the same Aura you won't be able to, as they consider it an upgrade, does it not upgrade the aura meaning the tier one turns into the tier two.

But if they are different kinds I dont see why not.

This is all well and good, but the next payout is next week :wall:

Way to penalize players for actually using their points, there.

^

I really wish that they'd release new loyalty content to coincide with more points for those of us who've been accumulating since the beginning. I have been getting all the emotes I can and now I can't try anything out.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

My first reaction was: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY CLOTHES.

Second reaction: Why is Shakespearian hat gender restricted?

Pharaoh outfit is cute. I prefer the male version of the hat though.

pharaoh.png[

Actually the equilibrium aura looks fairly interesting. It reduces your max hit by 25% but increases your minimum hit by the same numbers.

So instead of hitting 1-650 with rapier you'll hit 162-487. Might be good for PKing if you can use it in pvp. You can do more consistent damage and then turn the aura off and whip out cmaul/dh/claws for the KO.

Just some quick math for anyone interested, the spec restore aura with a crapier restores 22.5% spec bar every 30 seconds instead of the standard 10%, Darts & knives on rapid restore 35%, is it just me or does that seem like a lot of claw specs?

how exactly are you hitting 62.5x per 30 seconds with a rapier? if your doing that much dmg why even claw spec

plz teach me

a_final_name.png

Actually the equilibrium aura looks fairly interesting. It reduces your max hit by 25% but increases your minimum hit by the same numbers.

So instead of hitting 1-650 with rapier you'll hit 162-487. Might be good for PKing if you can use it in pvp. You can do more consistent damage and then turn the aura off and whip out cmaul/dh/claws for the KO.

Yes, I'm quite interested in this aura; could help a lot in a range of combat activities.

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

Great. More of this meaningless [cabbage] just tells me that Jagex don't have the balls to tackle bots.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Outside Varrock castle Ozan, or what ever his name is. when you talk to him he then vanishes. Are the warrior and or mage anywhere around Rs that anyones seen?

They all go around different places. :P

New items seem nice, but the cost is really high on some of them.

Will have to save for a while I guess.

I think Jagex should start hosting fundraisers/charities in game where you donate real life money and if so many people donate, various guilds will get an update

If you donate you could get an item/and or boosted XP rates while you are inside the guild.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.