Runefest - Insider Session Breaking Bots

RoswellCrash

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, fwiw, Jagex does read some of the things posted. Once in a while, depending on what you write, you can get a J-Mod to send you a PM (and not the "cease and desist or you'll be banned" ones). I've had it done before-- once.

This im aware of. They've posted before here. But tell me, what's going to be said to someone who's posting Alexa graphs? "Oh hey, in light of your lengthy research we've spoken to our investors about out business structure and plan to overhaul how we as a company (you know, the company that tries to profit) work. Have a wondeful day, oh wise one ".

Replying to plans to combat bitters? Sure. I don't doubt that. You've made a suggestion. Look around. Those ranting and raving at evert little

update aren't actually doing anything productive by posting nonsense threads and cluttering a fajsitr for a game they don't even play?...

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The real Jagex doesn't read the [cabbage] you post.

Nor do they read yours. Or mine. Or anything else with any regularity. What's your point?

Not true, I had a response from Jagex on my article on a potential botting solution early this year...

"Can we steal it from you, not give you credit, and then claim that we came up with it and anyone who says else is a liar?"

Thanks,

Jagex

ROFL...

Well, even if they did use that idea and not give credit, I wouldn't mind it at all...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

looking on runetracker at tezz and drumgun right quick i noticed that they gained 0 xp in multiple skills but gained multiple ranks showing that jagex does indeed ban/roll back high level bots (each player has a significant amount of xp in each skill so to raise ranks would mean the botter had a significant amount of xp) those are just two examples, which im sure if i looked at other top players i would see the same thing.

looking on runetracker at tezz and drumgun right quick i noticed that they gained 0 xp in multiple skills but gained multiple ranks showing that jagex does indeed ban/roll back high level bots (each player has a significant amount of xp in each skill so to raise ranks would mean the botter had a significant amount of xp) those are just two examples, which im sure if i looked at other top players i would see the same thing.

You're basing that off of RuneTracker? Seriously? Tezz doesn't bot, and wasn't rolled back? I'm just after having a chat with him now, lets not try and mislead the people 0siris.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The real Jagex doesn't read the [cabbage] you post.

Nor do they read yours. Or mine. Or anything else with any regularity. What's your point?

Not true, I had a response from Jagex on my article on a potential botting solution early this year...

"Can we steal it from you, not give you credit, and then claim that we came up with it and anyone who says else is a liar?"

Thanks,

Jagex

ROFL...

Well, even if they did use that idea and not give credit, I wouldn't mind it at all...

And why they've gotten away with it for so long. :P

I myself don't have my real RS name on here. I'm not paranoid, but I don't trust them to not take action against me for what I say.

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

You're basing that off of RuneTracker? Seriously? Tezz doesn't bot, and wasn't rolled back? I'm just after having a chat with him now, lets not try and mislead the people 0siris.

He's saying that they GAINED ranked despite having no experience thus people higher than them got banned/rolled back. He wasn't accusing anyone of botting. He was misleading no one just making an observation.

He's saying that they GAINED ranked despite having no experience thus people higher than them got banned/rolled back. He wasn't accusing anyone of botting. He was misleading no one just making an observation.

Oh wow, my bad! In that case I do humbly apologise, didn't re-read before replying while using my phone! Sorry 0siris.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/display_player_profile.ws?searchName=Bwizzel&submit=

Check his Attack XP. Next, look at his RSS Feed for his last Attack related achievement.

Also note what he's wearing in his avatar. And then his total skill level.

The depressing part? His Runecrafting is just going back up again.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

It's a shame, the lengths people will go through... I'm glad to see he has quite a few stats rolled back. Although a ban will surely be more beneficial. Any idea of his training spots/world? PM me.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/display_player_profile.ws?searchName=Bwizzel&submit=

Check his Attack XP. Next, look at his RSS Feed for his last Attack related achievement.

Black demons all the way? (ashes bot to raise money?)

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Oh wow, my bad! In that case I do humbly apologise, didn't re-read before replying while using my phone! Sorry 0siris.

lol it's okay, apology accepted. i have a habit of wording things in a confusing manner.

Of note on his log:

Thursday, June 16, 2011 8:00 PM I now have at least 24,000,000 experience points in the Herblore skill.

Current: 12,093,518 - exp was cut in half (Roughly 200 mil value depending on what he was making)

Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:00 PM I now have at least 162,000,000 experience points in the Constitution skill.

Current: 81,391,012 - exp was cut in half (Roughly 3,240 hours)

Monday, June 20, 2011 8:00 PM I now have at least 192,000,000 experience points in the Attack skill.

Current: 96,704,646 - exp was cut in half (Roughly 960 hours)

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

EDIT: Nvm. Lol.

But, I'm assuming he had 200M Hunter and 200M Magic XP before the rollback too?

and 200m fletching as well

This guy had a solid page 1 rank for magic and almost a page 1 rank for constitution, what a thing to throw away.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png