Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Dazzuh

Lvl 120+9 looking for PKing & PVM Clan

My stats are:

98 Attack

99 Strength

83 Defence

99 Hp

99 Ranged

99 Magic

95 Prayer

Looking for a small-medium sized active PK'ing and PVM clan, like to think I'm a decent hybrid ;)

Only looking for frequently active clans, cheers.

Reply here or PM me on Tip.it :)

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Try out clan envy, its an active f2p pvp/waring clan but instead of doing pvm events the members just go pvm when they feel like it. We have a large corp unit and plenty of guys who lvoe gwd so you would have no problem in getting a team for gwd. Its 110+ f2p with 12 rune sets as requirments. Check it out at #envy or at Clan Envy

Gl finding a clan

envy42.png

recruitposter3.png

I was once like you, right here, on a topic looking for a clan. Someone suggested Ancient Legion, I took their advice, and joined. We're a smaller clan, which many people like due to the fact you get to know everyone, and everyone is very friendly.

I haven't ever regretted my decision, as Ancient Legion has been my one and only home. We have weekly wars, very frequent boss hunts and PK trips. I think you'll find Ancient Legion to be a pleasant experience!

Join the cc "Ancient Legion" in game, or visit our forums. You can always take a look at our RuneHead memberlist. Have a great day!