Oct's blog - 106/120 Slayer, 113 Magic!

My usual clue loot is awful, don't worry :P and hai leik! :)

Got these today:

94Agility270112.png

97Theiving270112.png

Need to get working on hunter a bit more, really hate that one :(

Also one trip to Glacors, 53 kills and an effigy before getting myself embarrassingly killed - running into melee range by accident on low health isn't good =/

Haven't updated OP with more Glacor stuff yet, I'll do it once I hit 4.5k I guess. Also lost track of the shards too :P

Edited by Octarine19

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I see a very sexy guy standing next to you in an Ardy 3 cape whilst you level up ;)

Owait... That's me.

Hey, hey! You, you! I could be your girlfriend ;)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Hey, hey! You, you! I could be your girlfriend ;)

We are Trioing Nex tomorrow. Btw.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Gratz on your levels! :)

Thanks! :)

Well, TMHT Zam event was quite a success, though I was probably the most tired I've ever been after it!

zamgwd.png

I don't even..

Bought back Virtus legs and more runes for Glacors, so cash is a little tight atm but hopefully I'll break my dry streak soon :) Was gonna go for a Glacor run but my brother had my ABS, so slayer instead and this from Ice wyrms:

icewyrmstask.png

Nothing too special, but it's nice given current money situations. Also two effigies and still like 30 kills to go, which more than makes up for the lack of a Glacor trip :D

Stuff to do today but guess I'll finish this and throw myself at a bit of hunter later if I have the time.

Edited by Octarine19

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

We didn't Nex. :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Not far from maxing now Dan, keep going! :D

Well, I tried maxing today but basically all that happened was an hour of hunter (210k, not a great hour either) and a trip to arma. No special drops as usual, and forced to tele down to not taking enough bolts, had loads of brews and rests left too :(

Bolt pouch is probably the most useful thing ever, but limits on it are too small :( I'll probably just do my killcount with diamond(e) next time or something. Anyway waiting on log to update for the number of kills, had something like 65 before I tele'd, and didn't finish off the ranger on a fair few kills

Having no picture to add today makes me sadface :(

EDIT: 18 Krees, tied for my best trip but annoying it was cut short really :(

Edited by Octarine19

safersbanner.png

Not far from maxing now Dan, keep going! :D

That's if I stop distracting him :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

So me and Ian went to bandos this morning for a short trip :) 3 ovls, 32 kills on low-pop world and left with WAYYY too many supplies, so next time it'l definitely be 4 or 5.

Oh, and these:

GSShard31010212.png

GSShard23010212.png

Nothing that special, but was nice to get back into it. I ACTUALLY ENJOYED BANDOS FOR ONCE :D Oh, and an effigy for me too :)

Alternating tanking worked nicely, and good to get Ezk in the firing line for once :twisted:

safersbanner.png

Yeah bandos kinda sucked for drops today, though was a fun trip. Also I got to snipe Rohan, so that's a plus :D

So anyway, me, ezk and draz went to arma tonight for a bit of fun.

Two kills in:

Armadylhelmet020212.png

First arma drop I've actually seen :) And then!

Armadylchestplate020212.png

What makes it even better is that thanks to the armour redesign (which imo looks pretty nice) these sold for nice amount over mid :D Total profit:

Armatrip020212.png

I also nabbed an elite clue off a mini, so that's the plan now :D Finally a delicious arma trip :D ~7.2m split each and 62 kills total

safersbanner.png

20M off Arma Plate and helm? That's like 20% over mid O_O

A good 500k of that is coin drops from Kree too. Draz said he couldn't buy arma helm for like 4.3m before the trip, so tried putting them in for higher and they sold :D brill tbh

Clue loot was junk as per:

Treasuretrail020212.png

safersbanner.png

NOM!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Bandos trip and arma trip, both of which were dry :( Did the new tutorial today and it was great fun :D just a shame its not available to non-members really as a trial of sorts. Also this:

30mhp.png

49 Krees total

Managed to fix the fps problems on my pc today, and shot right back up to 25 fps for a fair while on max settings! Brilliant!

Then I did the tutorial at about 8-15fps on the same settings, thought that wasn't really a biggie - its graphically intense.

Then arma trip tonight, 8fps on minimum... ah well. Was good while it lasted, but don't think I'll end up playing properly until Jagex gets the fps problems in order.

safersbanner.png

Perhaps this is part of your campaign to promote TMHT to readers in the future?

As if I would do that :P

Got this today:

97Hunter030212.png

and a sceptre from plunder, but not exactly the kind I wanted :( Still I guess it's a nice bit of cash.

OU work is kinda busy at the moment, but hopefully can finish off hunter and thieving this weekend :)

safersbanner.png

Gratz on the drops, imagine how much loot TMHT events will get, with fast kills and spawns!!! :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Gratz on the drops, imagine how much loot TMHT events will get, with fast kills and spawns!!! :twss:

You mean like these two events which start at the respective times below?!

blu_1328385600.png

red_1328497200.png

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.