DG Ammo Bind

Neltak

To tell you the truth, by far the best thing you could get by far would be a Celestial Surgebox with Surge runes and just train RC to 70. Between laws and cosmics though, laws would be better if you C1 your lower floors with other people, and cosmics would be better if you solo them.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

^ Don't listen to the above guy on his second comment. However, he is right that you should get Laws for the time being.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Don't listen to firerage as he has absolutely no knowledge of dungeoneering. It's partly personal preference, but laws give the advantage of a much faster start versus a csb which gives the advantage of killing some monsters faster. I'd experiment with both; bind laws for now.

That was a very poor post on your part because you were ignorant to my post. You just saw my post and wrongly ASSUMED it was wrong. Yeah, don't listen to usa cuz he has a blatant disregard for advice.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

To tell you the truth, by far the best thing you could get by far would be a Celestial Surgebox with Surge runes and just train RC to 70. Between laws and cosmics though, laws would be better if you C1 your lower floors with other people, and cosmics would be better if you solo them.

Not getting 70 RC on my alt, thanks for the opinion on cosmics vs. laws.

laws

don't get a surgebox it sucks

Kinda what I figured (laws > cosmics). Surgebox isn't an option.

^ Don't listen to the above guy on his second comment. However, he is right that you should get Laws for the time being.

I know pros & cons of laws vs surgebox, wanted to know laws vs cosmics.

Don't listen to firerage as he has absolutely no knowledge of dungeoneering. It's partly personal preference, but laws give the advantage of a much faster start versus a csb which gives the advantage of killing some monsters faster. I'd experiment with both; bind laws for now.

Same as my reply to fire's post, I know (as you mentioned) it comes down a lot to personal preference between laws and csb. But csb isn't an option for my alt.

I s'pose the lack of commenting on cosmics implies they're not even an option. Thanks, I'll be sticking to laws.

Neltak.png

Not getting 70 RC on my alt, thanks for the opinion on cosmics vs. laws.

laws

don't get a surgebox it sucks

Kinda what I figured (laws > cosmics). Surgebox isn't an option.

I know pros & cons of laws vs surgebox, wanted to know laws vs cosmics.

Same as my reply to fire's post, I know (as you mentioned) it comes down a lot to personal preference between laws and csb. But csb isn't an option for my alt.

I s'pose the lack of commenting on cosmics implies they're not even an option. Thanks, I'll be sticking to laws.

Ah my bad misinterpreted. Stick with laws for now, cosmics are good in niche cases if you know how to use them very well. Not something you can teach that easily.

If you key all your floors and have high skills like agi, thief, craft, pray etc the non tk skills, cosmics are decent for running out and getting the gt into important places fast.

If you aren't a "pro" keyer you are better off using laws. Even then not many choose cosmics.

siggya.png

If you bind cosmics you should gate base at the start, put ggs within the 1st gd and loot the first coin drop you see to get back to base for tk/laws.

Cosmics are pretty much the better option for smalls. Debatable for larges really.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I Also can't tell if that was troll-bating.

azeem1992.png

Please keep on topic - everyone is entitled to post their opinion, the OP can make his own choice as to which advice he would like to follow.

People are entitled to give advice even if they know nothing about the topic at hand?

DG is the only thing I know much about in rs so I stick to giving advice about it :wink:

If you key all your floors and have high skills like agi, thief, craft, pray etc the non tk skills, cosmics are decent for running out and getting the gt into important places fast.

If you aren't a "pro" keyer you are better off using laws. Even then not many choose cosmics.

Thanks. Curse low totals :(

If you bind cosmics you should gate base at the start, put ggs within the 1st gd and loot the first coin drop you see to get back to base for tk/laws.

Cosmics are pretty much the better option for smalls. Debatable for larges really.

Yep, kinda the way I was planning on starting with cosmics.

Please keep on topic - everyone is entitled to post their opinion, the OP can make his own choice as to which advice he would like to follow.

People are entitled to give advice even if they know nothing about the topic at hand?

DG is the only thing I know much about in rs so I stick to giving advice about it :wink:

I agree with you, if you have very good knowledge of the area in question only then reply. Don't worry about me though, I've a very good idea who to listen to and who not to.

Neltak.png

How the hell can you falsely assume I know nothing on DG? Please, get your facts straight before insulting someone's advice (and I don't mean your advice on DG).

azeem1992.png

How the hell can you falsely assume I know nothing on DG? Please, get your facts straight before insulting someone's advice (and I don't mean your advice on DG).

The topic wasn't about dg, it was about cosmics vs. laws as an ammo bind. In that aspect you've shown you know little by not providing an intelligent reply regarding the specific topic even after I clarified the slight misunderstanding.

If you want to squabble anymore take it to pm or somewhere else, I'd rather not read any more random "I know more than you" comments.

Let's all try to be nice to each other.

Neltak.png

My post was relevant to the topic... How is saying get laws for the time being not good advice?

Forgot to add: You should alternate ammo binds from cosmics to laws (cosmics in c1 and laws in c6).

azeem1992.png

My post was relevant to the topic... How is saying get laws for the time being not good advice?

Forgot to add: You should alternate ammo binds from cosmics to laws (cosmics in c1 and laws in c6).

OP has 113 DG so I think it's safe to say he's probably not soloing his dungs (or at least not as a c1)

As such, laws are more important seeing as he join a team for floors 1-29

Basically, Usa Hell Yes / Tui are giving you the best advice.

I'm not much of a keyer - but I would assume that having cosmics not only requires a decent keyer but also a decent team that doesn't take a whole minutes to get out of ht.

capt%20kevin.png

Understand, you do not have the experience to answer certain questions. Obviously I'd use laws in c1 and was debating if cosmics were useful in normal dungeons. And as some deduced I was wondering if keying/not keying had any impact on usefulness of either bind.

@Litter: Thanks for the comment. Their advice made the most sense and was what I was paying attention to. I've just been kicking around still because bad/improper advice annoys me when the poster cannot understand they're not qualified.

Neltak.png

Understand, you do not have the experience to answer certain questions. Obviously I'd use laws in c1 and was debating if cosmics were useful in normal dungeons. And as some deduced I was wondering if keying/not keying had any impact on usefulness of either bind.

@Little: Thanks for the comment. Their advice made the most sense and was what I was paying attention to. I've just been kicking around still because bad/improper advice annoys me when the poster cannot understand they're not qualified.

So you base your opinion on bias?

azeem1992.png

@Little: Thanks for the comment. Their advice made the most sense and was what I was paying attention to. I've just been kicking around still because bad/improper advice annoys me when the poster cannot understand they're not qualified.

So you base your opinion on bias?

Erm... opinions are biased...

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]