Level 129 with quest cape looking for P2P clan

BGS

Ingame name is TheHitchSlap.

Stats:

statstg.png

Not a very long clan history, was in TRR off and on for a couple years, frequently achieved high ranks but got involved in clan drama just as frequently so I left. Founded and led Legacy of Legends (LoL) from its conception in October 2010 til it closed a few weeks ago. Recently clanless again.

The most important thing for me in a clan is a good social atmosphere. I've seen too many clans where so much of the activity is pointless bickering, and I want to get away from that.

Beyond that, just the basics. Activity is important to me, once again not expecting greatness, just enough where I can check the forums twice a day and see a few new posts since the last time I logged on. Events are important, and I can also make and host events myself, with 97 construction I love throwing house parties.

I love PVM in RuneScape, if you're heavily PVP oriented you should probably skip me because I'm not that good at it.

Any kind of clan is fine with me, except PVP because I'm nowhere near that hardcore, and skiller clans because I obviously level combat a lot too. Community clans are ideal but not necessary.

My clan (legacy of honour) is req free and very friendly, we don't run any official events but we do have some avid pvm players who will gladly hit places up.

No big advert to post, still updating it atm, running purely via rs atm cause our forums kinda died; but we are looking to get them refreshed and active again.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hey there!

We've got lots of the elements you're looking for. Multiple PvM events per week, and events each day! I'm sorry to hear that your last clan closed, that's always tough :\ You'll find plenty of welcoming new friends at TDM! Check us out :)

)( Website )( Forums )( Application )( Memberlist )( Twitter )( Rules )(

tdmbanner.png

tdmrecruit.png

. w e b s i t e . l|l . f o r u m s . l|l . a p p l y .

Please join "The Death Monkeighs" clan CC as our guest.

tdmfansitesig_zpsf656777d.png

Hey there HitchSlap, although we do have frequent F2P CWA wars (as long as you're willing to learn we're willing to teach ;)) we also have regular PvM and community events so I hope you at least check us out :D

To see our full recruitment topic please go HERE

fvwyrl.gif

21czceg.jpg288tdlf.jpg

We look forward to meeting you!

Please feel free to drop by our IRC channel (#rbh) and chat. You can also check out our boards at http://www.rs-rbh.com.

• 2 months later...

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

You are invited to join Sacred Memoirs!

Sacred Memoirs was founded on Dec. 27th 2011. We are a fairly new clan and are looking for members to make us stronger and help us grow. We are built around strong friendships and are interested in anyone willing to have fun (so long as you fill the requirements). This is mainly 18+ years of age clan but,we accept anyone as long as you are mature and dont spam clan chat and dont beg for money.

The clan is both a skilling and warring clan. =)

Recruiments-90+ combat or 1400 skill total

.´¸.*´¨) ¸.*¨)

(*.** (*... Events We Do:

Drop Parties

House Parties

Skilling

Soul Wars

Clan Wars

Stealing Creation

God Wars Dungeon

And Many More

Home world :: 85

Clan Owner :: XAngel EyesX

If you have any questions you can visit our thread at [(QFC::269-270-820-63479384)] or PM XAngel EyesX, iAdrenaline, Barcoff, Inraged sin, snakeglock17, iTokeMedical, or AutumnRayne9

~Stephy~

• 4 weeks later...

About Us

Exercitum offers a place of calm, while allowing you to be engaged with a community of like-minded players.

We give members a relaxing home where they can play and enjoy the game together. Get to know other people,

to meet the best and most dangerous places in our events, to build up our Citadel as a clan in-game, and more...

No matter what your combat level is, you are always welcome.

We have no requirements and we force nobody to make a part of something, everything is a free will.

What does Exercitum offer you?

Our goal is just to make you all feel comfortable to be in this clan. It's all about making fun and that's what we want from everyone.

We offer a forum for members and guests, even events shuch as:

• Clan Citadel
  • Godwars
  • PvP (Player Vs. Player) Only sometimes though.
  • PvM (Player Vs. Monsters)
  • Competitions (PvP + Skill)
  • Penguin Hide and Seek
  • Dungeoneering
  • Chatting
  • We host our own Teamspeak server which can be used by members only.

Short history

Exercitum is one of the oldest clan that is still around in RuneScape. We have been PKing and Warrng alot in the past, it used to be our main thing what we did everyday. This clan was one of the biggest in Runescape Classic, the classic period was the most glorious time we had for the clan.

In 2006 we reached the top 10, holding the number 5 rank in the world.

With a few old and new members we kept Exercitum around as a community on 26 July 2011.

Exercitum Clan Page rcitum.net/index/]Forums"]Exercitum Forum rcitum.net/pages/gallery"]Gallery #Exercitum

rsn changed for a short period of time to: GM Dutch