Wartortasaur's Blog to Untrimmed Slayer Cape!

Welcome to my Insane Blog!

I am currently at Pisc fishing colony getting my fishing goal accomplished if anyone wants to pay a visit and say hello! Gets awfully boring there with the bots and all =P

[spoiler=1. About me]I have been playing RuneScape off and on for approximately seven years now! Ever since the release of the capes of achievement I have wanted an untrimmed slayer cape. I love slayer the most out of every skill in the game, and I adore the uniqueness that an untrimmed slayer cape provides.

[spoiler=2. My Starting Stats]

StartingStats.png

[spoiler=3. My Method!] Well after looking at my stats you may say "It's not possible for you to achieve this goal without spending hours upon hours at Soul Wars!" Well I have my own ideas =P I am currently training all of my skills to the required levels to complete every elite task I have left in the game, which will in turn give me 980k Slayer exp from the lamps! After all of that training I have several effigies to use as well. I also currently do penguins every week for the exp, and troll invasion every month. Also every random event reward goes into Slayer exp. If I still need more after all of this time, I will sell everything I can and cannon crawlers for my last few effigies!

[spoiler=4. Slayer Exp Progress]

Wartortasaur.png

[spoiler=5. Current Goal]

Wartortasaur.png

[spoiler=6. All skill goal progress]

Wartortasaur.png

Wartortasaur.png

Wartortasaur.png

Wartortasaur.png

Wartortasaur.png

Wartortasaur.png

Wartortasaur.png

Wartortasaur.png

Wartortasaur.png

Wartortasaur.png

Wartortasaur.png

Wartortasaur.png

Thank you so much for taking the time to look this over! I am 120% more determined than ever to achieve this goal and it will happen! So please enjoy watching my progress! I can't wait to watch as I get closer and closer each passing day! I will be updating this with screenshots as much as possible! Thanks again!

Don't forget you can use pies and stews to get elite diaries done 5 levels earlier. Good luck :thumbsup:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Don't forget you can use pies and stews to get elite diaries done 5 levels earlier. Good luck :thumbsup:.

Thanks for the tip! I may have to when it comes to the expensive skills like herblore and smithing! It'll be hard to afford it but I'll manage, I'm very stubborn lol

How'd you lose the 100m?

I had a set amount before I started, my only way to make money is to skill or dice basically since I'm combat restricted. Soooo I diced from 58m to 104m. That would only get me 1/5th of the cost of my buyable goals so one thing led to another and that 104m became 500k over the course of two days. I lost 4-5 pots in a row >.>

Well change of plans now that there will be triple exp slayer on Tuesday! Cooking all the rocktails I have and then selling them to get back a cannon and some armour and cannonballs to get a lot of slay exp Tuesday! Of course tons of penguin hunting too!

76Cooking.png

• 2 weeks later...