JUST HERE FOR THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND, FOR NOW. YOLO.

I got a Macbook Pro for Christmas. :) I am planning to major in journalism, and i got my admittance letter recently as well. :) It took me awhile to figure out Runescape, but I got it now. Just had to get into safemode haha. So I have bonfired a little today, and I am going to do some more tonight. 82 firemaking will come in the next day or two, and then 80 prayer will finally be next.

Merry Christmas guys.

Just been fletching, bonfiring, and chopping ivy the last few days. Not using my instakill darts because well, I am lazy. The overall state of runescape is kind of sad, but I do enjoy playing more than I thought I would. So here's to another night of afk skilling.

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't enjoyed playing lately, and haven't given it much attention since about September, and haven't loved the game the way I once did. Membership is cancelled. I may stop in from time to time just to see. Kinda like looking up an ex girlfriend on Facebook.

• 2 months later...

Congrats!

Thanks!

One more level! You got this :D

Sitting 1.1m+ away atm.. decided to finally check out the combat system. I did a task of 140 greaters, and I got a rune full helm lol.. Combat is awkward for me atm. Not great, but not too bad either. Too soon for me to decide if I prefer new or old! I did get this puppy before my night ended though! 80s are a good number! Probably more slaying tomorrow if I play much.

29kx3qs.png