Diamondseekers - Minecraft Server & Forums!

Low C

I wouldn't touch a server without a whitelist with a ten foot pole. They are far too easily griefed. Tip.it based or not, anyone with access to that IP (ie: anyone who can navigate to forum.tip.it) can go on and screw it up.

I like the idea but meh.

hzvjpwS.gif

I wouldn't touch a server without a whitelist with a ten foot pole. They are far too easily griefed. Tip.it based or not, anyone with access to that IP (ie: anyone who can navigate to forum.tip.it) can go on and screw it up.

I like the idea but meh.

Yeah i agree, i'm thinking about just requiring registering on diamondseekers.org and then i'll just add the people who post on a whitelist thread to a whitelist.

Low_C.png

It says I don't have permission to open a thread for my application :(

Fixed. Sorry about that, it's late :P. I'm going to give a day of leniency with the white-list to let people register and such before i enact it. The server will be open without a white-list during that time period for those wanting to play.

Low_C.png

Already joined and signed up at the new website. Posted my application, but I'm going to hop on for now and see what it looks like, lag wise.

Not sure what version Minecraft the server's running, but I have 1.8.1 and 1.9 Prerelease #4 already downloaded, so I shouldn't have trouble getting on.

Link_Olaran.png

Oh I mistook you Link with LowC on the server. :-# Maybe thats why you didn't respond...

I'm wondering is this going to be a illegitimate or legitimate block-gathering server?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yea, I was lagging too severely to be able to respond - I've dc'ed a few times, but I'm not sure if that means I can't actually go on the server and play or not yet. I'll be trying it again later, I need to log off shortly.

It seems to be loading fairly fast, but Minecraft has a tendency of forcefully dc'ing me if it takes too long to do so, so maybe if I keep trying it'll eventually load it all without any issue.

Really hoping I'll be able to join - although I do wonder just what you guys will do for items that we can't get normally (slimeballs, etc). I'd vote for spawning stacks and having some sort of shop or something, although we don't really have a currency/shopping plugin...

Well, I'm really happy to see this is back :)

Link_Olaran.png

It's going to be a legitimate block server, i want to limit spawning to prolong the fun.

Server is running 1.8.1, I won't update to pre-releases because i'm going to use the official server client rather than a bukkit build.

Low_C.png

Hopped on the server to look around, and the map is really cool looking. o_o Floating mountains (owned by Gio) abound!

Been looking for a nice, legit server to just relax in, so posted a whitelist app. Also, question, I've got a couple of friends who were also looking for a server like this, could they apply for whitelisting or is it TIF people only?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Can I be lazy and just ask if I could be whitelisted by just posting here? I'd rather not join a forum I'd probably rarely visit just to get in the whitelist, and I feel I post on the OT often enough to gain some trust from the people here.

Username is Emp_M if you allow me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hopped on the server to look around, and the map is really cool looking. o_o Floating mountains (owned by Gio) abound!

Been looking for a nice, legit server to just relax in, so posted a whitelist app. Also, question, I've got a couple of friends who were also looking for a server like this, could they apply for whitelisting or is it TIF people only?

Yes they may, just have them register on the forums and apply and have them say who vouched for them.

Can I be lazy and just ask if I could be whitelisted by just posting here? I'd rather not join a forum I'd probably rarely visit just to get in the whitelist, and I feel I post on the OT often enough to gain some trust from the people here.

Username is Emp_M if you allow me.

I understand its a burden but it keeps everything organized if this grows into a big deal like 50+ people. It's hard to determine who is who when you're dealing with whitelisting and ban lists ect so i want to keep everyone documented on the forum. I'll still add you I just ask you to take the time when you get a chance and formally apply.

Low_C.png