Diamondseekers - Minecraft Server & Forums!

Low C

That situation was taken care of.

Anyways, I made a portcullis to the entrance of town, it took me 4 hours and many curse words.

I am now working on Admin Towers and we could use a harbour.

Low_C.png

Whilst the rules say claimed land is property of owner, if someone builds near or on land you claimed please talk with them about it before destroying creations. This will prevent misunderstandings.

-Thanks

Low_C.png

I found a natural floating minecart track. I took a screenshot, but then I copied something else. Oh well.

Pressing F2 takes a screenshot that is saved in your .Minecraft folder.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I renounce my claim on the floating mountain near the spawn. I was pretty laggy these last two days and now I prefer to work on the town instead. :smile:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

THIS SUCKS! everyone's building and I cant do shit because my PC refuses to connect to MC.net

I feel ya. I'm trying to hold a conversation with LowC and Houston but my messages take 2 minutes to translate on screen. <_< So my apologies for that you two.

The town is nice though, but we need to annex expand to add more room for me. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Finished the rough draft of my massive dam project, still needs wired up to turn on and off. Here it is in the ON state.

Dam1.png

Dam2.png

Dam3.png

The shipwreck in the reservoir (don't ask me how they wrecked).

Dam4.png

After i complete the Dam i'll make a road across it that leads to the entrance of town. The road will span over a massive bridge :P.

I'll also start work on expanding the town wall a great deal considering we're running out of room.

Low_C.png

I can't place water in my house. I can place every other block just fine (haven't tried lava), but water doesn't work. I'm near spawn, so I don't know if that has something to do with it. Also, is there any way to decrease the size of the protected area at spawn? My house is on a lake and at the moment the only way to get to it is by swimming. Being able to build some sort of walkway would be nice.

Pretty awesome server. Found myself a nice spot and started mining, later I'll start building myself some stuff, then maybe check if you guys want me to work on the town with you.

Anyone know why I can't log in? Say's I was disconnected by the server because it took me too long to log in.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Anyone know why I can't log in? Say's I was disconnected by the server because it took me too long to log in.

Trying to figure out what the problem is, i cant log in either.

Low_C.png

I saw that one person was logged on for a long time...but thats all I know about the situation.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I saw that one person was logged on for a long time...but thats all I know about the situation.

That would be me, I wasn't aware nobody could get in. Anyway after low asked me to log out I can't get back in now.

Rebooting the computer its hosted on and going to recheck the static ip and see if it matches up with the forwarded port. I've never had a problem like this before so it's really confusing me.

Low_C.png