Golden/Holiday Scythe Discussion

Urza285

I think my post from earlier got missed so here lol...

It occurred to me earlier this evening that perhaps this scythe really wasn't for the GJA at all to begin with. I say this because the Golden Hammer has two emotes signifying each year's win. Now if they were to still use that, then if they had one, they would've added a third emote for this year's win. If they had won.

So maybe this was the intention the entire time, and not announcing it was a way to prevent people from stampeding over each other during the event, I think....

I am rather disappointed it's only limited to 25... The RuneFest flag and hood I can understand, but this? Bleh. :(

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want them to add the Golden Scythe as a loyalty reward. :(

At least make it possible to get it someway or another. Why have two scythes that under 1% of the community has/will ever have.

I saw someone with a golden scythe yesterday. I took a screenshot because I'll probably never see another one again :)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I helped two people by giving them the answers, they have the Golden Scythe, then an hour later went to claim mine thinking we all got one.

GF me lol, it's not a big deal to me it's a vanity item that would have sat in my house.

Seriously? If you had an item only 24 other people had you would put it in your house?

I would never take it off.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I helped two people by giving them the answers, they have the Golden Scythe, then an hour later went to claim mine thinking we all got one.

GF me lol, it's not a big deal to me it's a vanity item that would have sat in my house.

Seriously? If you had an item only 24 other people had you would put it in your house?

It's taking up a weapon slot so yes, I would hardly use it, guess its good I didn't get one then.

Same.

It's the golden wrench fiasco all over again.

The what? :-s

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It kind of pisses me off that Jagex refused to say anything about the sock mask and the scythe, and I ended up logging on Runescape at 8AM in order to try to get the items and then found out that Jagex decided to give out only a few of them to people at Runefest. I wouldn't be as mad if they just told us what would happen, but they allowed hype to build up over it.

Oh well. The scythe is kind of ugly anyway.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.