Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Things That Make You Smile :)

• Please log in to reply
605 replies to this topic

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

Because clearly that's something that people just do to make themselves seem special and not something that actually happens, amirite?

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,071 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

see demisexuals, aromantics

By far my favorite snowflake identities. 

I do smile that these cargo cults of cultural victimhood have gotten so ridiculous. But maybe if they build the runway long enough they will trick the planes filled with sacred victimhood into landing on their runway.

Thanks. Also, congrats on being sexual and romantic. Hope you have a good time with your empathy.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,506 posts

see demisexuals, aromantics

By far my favorite snowflake identities. 

I do smile that these cargo cults of cultural victimhood have gotten so ridiculous. But maybe if they build the runway long enough they will trick the planes filled with sacred victimhood into landing on their runway.

Thanks. Also, congrats on being sexual and romantic. Hope you have a good time with your empathy.

Being sexual is worse then being not sexual. Would you rather feel hunger or not, maybe feeling hunger makes eating more satisfying but its a horrible experience until then. 

Same for aromantics, is it really such a tragedy to tell people who like you that you aren't into them that way? I mean even pickup artists fit this and act accordingly.

What I recognize is that people can be asexual and/or aromantic. What I dont recognise is why someone would ever feel like theyre a victim for that, when it is much easier to not have a desire for something and tell people no then it is to desire something and be told no.

In my own experience I've dated clingy girls who wanted me to talk 9000% more then I wanted to talk to them. For me I recognize that me saying I don't want to talk now sorry, maybe tomorrow is no sweat of my back while being ignored mustve been nothing short of torture to my needy exes.  As part of maturing and growing up I am upfront with that aspect about myself and recognize that if this incompatibly is going to be an issue I'd better end that relationship.

Replace lack of desire to talk with your flavour of snowflake and the answer should still be the same. Why is this better then identity movements? Because instead of shouting into the tumblr aether that no one understands you and that your problems are the worst in the world you can realize you have complete control over your relationships with people and you can set any terms to your relationship you want and if you look long enough someone will agree to them. Basically do what Muggi does

Significant_Otter
[ Display Name History ]

Significant_Otter

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • RSN:Nick_R

Mountain dew :P

Miss Lioness
[ Display Name History ]

Miss Lioness

the Pyromaniac

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,491 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Miss Lioness
  • Clan:Efficiency Experts

1cewxTx.gif

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help[left]. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,009 posts

Seeing people on your ignore list get BANNED :twisted:

77yLQy8.png

Kevill
[ Display Name History ]

Kevill

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • RSN:Kevill

Seeing people on your ignore list get BANNED :twisted:

I am a fan of that one, but nothing can quite make me smile the same way a certain very special girl does.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Helping people in H&A and seeing the thank you message they write letting you know you were helpful.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

L S D Outlaw
[ Display Name History ]

L S D Outlaw

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 145 posts

Drop parties!!!

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

I did well on a pair of midterms I wasn't sure about.

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts

Seeing someone post your crappy OC a year after you first posted it

L S D Outlaw
[ Display Name History ]

L S D Outlaw

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 145 posts

Explanitory avvies involving sporks. :)

Dizzle229
[ Display Name History ]

Dizzle229

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,771 posts
  • RSN:dizzle229

I recently discovered that removing thermal paste from a heatsink is, like, reaaally satisfying.

Posted Image

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

I recently discovered that removing thermal paste from a heatsink is, like, reaaally satisfying.

You mean the same phenomenon as picking off a scab, etc. etc.?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,232 posts
  • RSN:kalphiteman4

toasted asiago bagels and cream cheese with coffee

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

Google's help support forum or whatever it's called.  Once I hit the right keywords, I'm sure to discover a useful and well-explained answer to what I need.

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts

I'm partial to everything bagels but I agree

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,232 posts
  • RSN:kalphiteman4

I'm partial to everything bagels but I agree

Everything bagels are p great too but they're like 8/10 while asiago bagels are like 11/10

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts
I wrote a paragraph so long in Notepad that it wrapped into the next line with word wrap turned off. OWNED.
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,009 posts

The look on a girl's face when she's complaining about the things her ex-boyfriend did, and I talk about how awesome he sounds and how I want to become friends with him :lol:

77yLQy8.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users