Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

Now that all the snow has melted and left behind a landfill, seeing someone making a volunteer effort to walk around on the street and pick up some of the trash.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

Remember when this place used to do April Fool's jokes every year?

Joke's on you for not venturing outside the Off-Topic forums :(.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038493/Former-winner-Extreme-Huntress-sparks-fury-poses-SMILING-dead-giraffe.html

I lol'd when I read this. The whole article is just so ridiculous, it's almost as if it's something you'd see on a sitcom.

Former winner of Extreme Huntress show sparks fury after she poses SMILING next to dead giraffe

I like how everyone is shocked that the "Extreme Huntress" would be smiling after... hunting. Should she have been moping or something instead? :lol:

Comedian Ricky Gervais led an online charge against Rebecca Francis

Who's spearheading the campaign against this outrage? PETA? Nope. It's actually Ricky Gervais, a comedian revered for his offensive and don't-give-a-shit personality.

And as icing on the cake, people decided to take the moral high ground here and respond to her with death threats lmao

77yLQy8.png

Eww. Let's hope she doesn't have a daughter and take her to the zoo or something..."And what does your mommy do?" in front of the giraffe exhibit...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

• 4 weeks later...

A person on Tinder gave me their number right away and urged me to text them. I put their number into Facebook to see if they're real or if they're a middle-aged man trying to scam me. Turns out it's the latter so I started calling him by his real name and scared the shit out of him :lol:

77yLQy8.png

• 3 months later...

There is nothing quite like reading up on a quest in another MMO and seeing an entire comment section calling BS on the developers for putting out literally impossible content, with many claiming to have bought their way past it because it's just not worth putting up with the gameplay... When I had done the quest solo some months ago with minimal effort. I mean, a community of mostly endgame players that can last for hours in defense missions against enemies that can pretty much one-shot anything the player has to offer, and they can't handle enemies that peak at upper-mid levels.

This must be why people troll. That level of salt is much more amusing than it should be.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

On 11th of June this year.

There is gonna be a [bleep]ing 10 kilometre rope between our 2 biggest islands. For a big tug-of-war between islands.

There are over 2000 people expected to take part on the event and even more for the celebrations afterward.

Can you imagine 2000 people in a tug-of-war at once?

Only in Estonia.

https://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/maps/cr1Vc5UWS9s - this is one end of where the rope will be put. The other end will be on the island just to the north of that spot.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• 5 months later...