World 60 penguins

Urza285

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Queued for the 381st position for world 60... Think I'll sit down, read a book and wait for this one...

Gl on getting on tomorrow.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Queued for the 381st position for world 60... Think I'll sit down, read a book and wait for this one...

Can't you just log onto another world lol :P

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

People track and trap the pengs in w60 so everyone knows where they are quickly. By all means go solo hunt for pengs in your own world. Brb 6 hours.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Just like the triple slay, not worth all the trouble.

Except it was worth the trouble. The spots were not even that packed - you just had to avoid the obvious areas, and the monsters popped back up almost immediately. Very easy and fast xp, your loss.

2480+ total

New to this forum. How do you "queue up" for the event?

It's in 2.5 hours anyway, and then you have 24 hours to do it. What's the big deal now?

Because penguins reset for a new week on wednesday.

Jagex have put in an EXTRA reset for thursday this week for the double points.

If you don't do pengs today you miss a full set of 16 points, when they reset for thurs it'll run a 6 day week for thoose penguins where you get 16 points again, or 32 if you do it on thursday itself.

Skipping doing pengs today is basically screwing urself out of a free 30k+ xp in addition to the 60k+ you can get for tomorrow.

@Tracey they are not queing for the event its the world que. If you try to log in to a full world (or a world with a que) you are automatically placed in a ordered que. Top people from the que get logged in as a space becomes available.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

world 71 > world 60

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

The queue goes *fairly* quickly...try to join, come back a few mins later and you should be in. Once you are on 60, finding the pengs is relatively easy, just look for the masses lol.

If you haven't spied them today yet, hurry - those are 16 points you could lose out on.

the reset will be in a few hours, with new locations.

The fcs for world 60 are:

world60pengs

w60pengs

w60pengu

w60pengy

and the additional ones

world60bus

canada_grrl

If possible, please log out off world 60 again when you are done.

If you really can't get on 60, check the D&D forums, look for the w71 thread, and log on there.

w60queue.png

You guys are not only filling up the server, but the friend chats, friend lists, and forums are breaking too. :ohnoes:

:D

This thread was going to be created to see who gets the highest queue count... You win sir!... For now!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It's in 2.5 hours anyway, and then you have 24 hours to do it. What's the big deal now?

Because penguins reset for a new week on wednesday.

Jagex have put in an EXTRA reset for thursday this week for the double points.

If you don't do pengs today you miss a full set of 16 points, when they reset for thurs it'll run a 6 day week for thoose penguins where you get 16 points again, or 32 if you do it on thursday itself.

Skipping doing pengs today is basically screwing urself out of a free 30k+ xp in addition to the 60k+ you can get for tomorrow

I did them hours ago, when there were 1800 people in that world. Do things early if possible, avoid the FUBAR situation now.

Use this site:

Just a tidbit...That website is not affiliated with Team Penguin in any way. I doubt there is any major harm, but use discretion while on it. :)

RSOF is still down; if you need a starting list of penguins Tip it has a great list here. ;)

siggy.png

Quest cape first achieved September 20, 2010

534/534 Tasks completed. Taskmaster first achieved June 23, 2012