Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rohan's Blog: Bossing, Maxing, Titles

Boss Hunting Skilling

• Please log in to reply
500 replies to this topic

Syd
[ Display Name History ]

Syd

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Fusion
I cancelled my subscription the day microtransactions were added to the game. :(

I don't have time to play really for next couple months anyways, so didn't see reason to pay. Got my entrance examinations for universities. I might make a comeback whenever I get the feeling to play again. Depends on what direction does Jagex take the game in next couple months.

I'm gonna subscribe again in the summer most likely (unless they add more microtransactions, when I just give up and find another game). Hope for the best.

Good luck with all your goals :P Hope to see us bossing like crazy at the summer.

u5zhkTY.gif

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Rohanlord
Fair enough, I was pretty pissed a the SoF update as well. I was hoping they would reconsider but it's down to the investors really. Hopefully any more Micro transactions (if there are any) are only cosmetic or else I might just give up as well :sad:

rohanlord.png

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts
Posted Image

#5 :twss:

rohanlord.png

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts
So I went for an hour long Bandos trip this morning.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am ok with this.

rohanlord.png

Octarine
[ Display Name History ]

Octarine

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Octarine
  • RSN2:Octarune
  • Clan:Primacy
OMG congrats on the amazing 100 silver ore drop! :D :D

Nice drops though, congrats! :thumbsup:

Blog of DG, Bossing (mostly Glacors) and stuff - Runetrack

Posted Image
Play Safe! Posted Image - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts

OMG congrats on the amazing 100 silver ore drop! :D :D

Nice drops though, congrats! :thumbsup:

Thanks! Gotta say I almost panic tele'd when I got that ore drop :oops:

rohanlord.png

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts
Fancied a Nex trip and got this whilst there:

Posted Image

Managed to get a few solo kills with my set up however there are better ways to make money.

I also attempted to get another 2 capes recently however fell short at the Kiln (bloody miss click on wave 36 :wall: ). I did manage to get the Soul Wars cape though:

Posted Image

Took me two attempts, forgot to overload on the first attempt so I was fighting with 50 att and str #-o. I got my revenge though by completing No More Nomad soon after the quest. I have 3 more quests to do now before I can get my Goliath Gloves and I really cannot be arsed to do em. Think I'll get my Kiln cape first =P~ Might try later tonight, I'll update with the result.

UPDATE: Lagged on wave 28, screen froze and the Dills killed me. I was making such good progress as well. :(

rohanlord.png

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts
BAM:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Won't lie the final boss was messy however I'm pleased with the run overall. I could probably do a Jad in my sleep after the amount I killed trying to obtain this 8-)

rohanlord.png

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Bxpprod
:<

what even is nex

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts

:<

what even is nex

Some low level Slayer task I think. In all serialness though I do plan to be back by the end of the year with a slightly better set up, need to tick her off my hit list :shades:

Just back from the TMHT Corp event which was a good laugh. Managed to get 97 Strength there as well:

Posted Image

Wanna say thanks to Ambler and Meredith for organizing the event, had a right laugh :thumbsup:

rohanlord.png

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts
Another pair of Steads:

Posted Image

Despite having a bad drop rate I can't complain seeing 66% of my drops are 40mil+ :mrgreen:

I also thought I'd post an update on my PvM tab:

Posted Image

That's most of it anyways, any doubles of something valuable I sell (I need cash!). I also have 18/100 Shards of Arma, want the staff to take on Kree and get some Arma drops for my blog. I should really do some dungeoneering for Augury...

rohanlord.png

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts
Got myself another fresh pair of boots 496 kills after the last pair:

Posted Image

All I need now is a pair of Ragefires to complete my set. They have proven to be very illusive however (not that I'm complaining). I also got 98 Cooking last night whilst watching Scarface for the first time, awesome film.

Posted Image

I should have 99 next time I get bored bossing and feel like watching a movie. Anyway that's it for now, just trying to get the remaining 44 shards for an Arma Battlestaff. Running a bit low on funds so I may do some TD trips in the hope of getting a lucky pair of claws.

Thanks for reading!

rohanlord.png

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts
Got another pair of claws 3 or 4 kills into a TD trip:

Posted Image

That should pay for a fair few Glacor trips. Currently have 78/100 shards and 4577/6182 Blue charms for 96 Summoning. Can't wait to get a yak and hit up some DKs :twisted:

Still need a pair of dem Ragefires though. Think I've killed around 3.5k Glacors and not received a single pair. <_<

rohanlord.png

Syd
[ Display Name History ]

Syd

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 782 posts
You soloed Nex? What are all those drops!

Are you sure you're the same guy that went to Zamorak GWD in red d'hides..? :unsure:

u5zhkTY.gif

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts

You soloed Nex? What are all those drops!

Are you sure you're the same guy that went to Zamorak GWD in red d'hides..? :unsure:

I save my Red D'hide for really challenges :-P Can't believe how far I've come myself in the last 2 years. I remember when one 99 was out of the question and now I have 4! Speaking of which:

Posted Image

I also got another couple of juicy levels today:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Glaivens you see in the last picture I got earlier that trip. Shame they aren't Ragefires to complete the set but I can't complain about an extra 16.5 mil. I also completed my 100 Shards of Arma that trip and now have an Arma Battlestaff. Slowly working my way towards owning Kree :twisted:

Oh and btw, git yo arse back online Sydan.

EDIT: Btw it was 496 kills since my last pair of boots (again)!

rohanlord.png

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts
Went for another cheeky Glacor trip before I went to bed and BAM:

Posted Image

43 kills apart. Still no Ragefires though :mrgreen:

rohanlord.png

Syd
[ Display Name History ]

Syd

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 782 posts
I don't even want to come online now that you have become such a lucky son of a xD

Jokes aside, I might actually repurchase membership. I logged in at F2p to try the new game functionality/playability/moar FPS update and the game was running nice and smooth. Which it hasn't done since I don't know when. That would be a huge + for me returning. However that SoF is still around and apparently not going to go anywhere. Oh well.

And dude, you probably got like how much money now? :D More than me. I think my green mask only went downhill ever since I bought it.

u5zhkTY.gif

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts

I don't even want to come online now that you have become such a lucky son of a xD

Jokes aside, I might actually repurchase membership. I logged in at F2p to try the new game functionality/playability/moar FPS update and the game was running nice and smooth. Which it hasn't done since I don't know when. That would be a huge + for me returning. However that SoF is still around and apparently not going to go anywhere. Oh well.

And dude, you probably got like how much money now? :D More than me. I think my green mask only went downhill ever since I bought it.

Yeah buy able spins seem to be here to stay unfortunately, that response from MMG was a kick in the balls. But yeah come back! I need a PvM partner, soloing isn't nearly as fun :mellow: The FPS rate has definitely improved for me as well, don't play in minimum settings anymore \:D/

Oh and I took a BoB pic:

Posted Image

Probably another 10mil or so lost in the abyss know as my bank. Should have more but I spend tons on supplies :mad:

rohanlord.png

Syd
[ Display Name History ]

Syd

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 782 posts
That's some amazing recovery after 95 prayer, mate!

And on another news, I decided to subscribe to members again. :) So we'll see online soon!

u5zhkTY.gif

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts

And on another news, I decided to subscribe to members again. :) So we'll see online soon!

Bout time!

Small update for my Blog, I've currently got exams so haven't really been online. When I have been I've been training Construction as I want to get 99 (or close to) before the PoP's come out. My method is to train it the expensive way with Mahogany logs getting the money from Glacors (by the time I get enough blue charms for 99 Summoning I should be able to afford both). I won't be doing any SC as I get no exp from playing that mini game unlike Glacors where I get some Def and Str exp. That's all for now anyway, Thanks for reading :)

rohanlord.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boss Hunting, Skilling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users