Loyalty Points Glitch - Nov 21

Grimy_Bunyip

would be easy to spot the abusers so I hope jagex bans them :)

If Jagex bans the bug abusers how will they know how to fix their game when bigger bugs come out?

That makes no sense to me, what do they gain from not banning them? They don't get knowledge of the people who abuse the bug, only from people who find the bug and report it to them.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.

Apparently the glitch happened again.

And AFAIK nothing happened to the people that abused it last time.

And on top of that, there was another glitch that may or may not have been related to this one.

Where players could get multiple of the same aura.

These auras would not stack in your bank, and they would share separate timers.

IE 2 jack of trade lamps every 24 hours for example.

Haven't seen anybody claim they have more than 2 of one aura though.

Maybe the bug was limited to 2 auras, no idea.

Naaxi.png

sigh... I don't get why jagex has done nothing against them... This is in my opinion more unfair then abusing that magic glitch (where you could teleport without having to wait to teleport again) simply because the points you get are worth months of waiting for people who don't abuse the bug, while teleporting is just faster xp.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

the points are worth nothing to other people, unless your getting members in order to get the loyalty rewards (in which case :rolleyes:). They're just an added benefit, they aren't "months of waiting" they're months of playing with an added bonus.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

the points are worth nothing to other people, unless your getting members in order to get the loyalty rewards (in which case :rolleyes:). They're just an added benefit, they aren't "months of waiting" they're months of playing with an added bonus.

Unless you duplicate jack of trades ;D

Jack of trades is already roughly an extra set of penguins.

I'd argue that an extra jack of trades is OP :P

the rest of them auras? yeah they aren't so great.

edit: this just in

nm7Hr.png

Naaxi.png

And on top of that, there was another glitch that may or may not have been related to this one.

Where players could get multiple of the same aura.

These auras would not stack in your bank, and they would share separate timers.

IE 2 jack of trade lamps every 24 hours for example.

Still haven't seen anybody claim to have more than 2 of the same aura though.

Maybe this specific bug is capped at 2 of the same aura.

But, I wouldn't know personally.

Completely unrelated. And isn't capped at 2. And the auras weren't linked together as one, so you could smuggle/dupe 20 JoAT auras, activate them individually and get 20 times the normal xp.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Given that JoaT is better than a week's worth of penguins with skills 70+, I'd be upset if Jagex didn't make efforts to reverse any player that exploited this bug given the ease it would be to detect them. I expect bugs to happen (doubly so considering they're stance against open beta testing), but I expect them to retroactively remove benefits from bugs if possible and ban or punish blatant abusers if necessary.

By the way, the only two good auras at the moment gameplay wise is JoaT for the easy experience and the Surefooted since that's 20 or 40 minutes of 100% run energy everywhere (benefits from agility courses have skill level sweet spots that disappear at levels 70 to 90). Outside of those, nothing really of interest to me until the next batch.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Am I the only one bothered by the Jmod saying "shouldn't of had" instead if "shouldn't have had"?

But to the point, it's kinda funny this has happened twice now. At least they're taking action against those that abused it this time.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]