01- Nov-2011 - Dominion Tower

Saradomin_Mage

So im not the only one who cant login?

God no, of course not. Join me and the other ragers on the Recent updates thread if you want.

Balls, I have Elvarg to kill and i er, don't have an anti-fire dragon shield.

and one isn't supplied.

...I think you will be fine given your stats...just walk up and throw the [bleep] a punch and its dead...

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as i login, my runescape seems to "refresh" itself, leaving me back in the lobby... anyone else having this problem?

I haven't noticed any new problems with this update....

I've had this problem since the anti-bot update. Got kicked out trying to get in, when I get in (it only really kicked me out once) I'm with my regular post-botNuke FPS os 3 to 7.

It DID lead to one amusing time, where, between trying with two internet browsers, I ended up in the lobby on one and in-game on another.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Bosses in the tower seem to be a good bit easier than when you fight them during the quests...

Except them damn Dagannoth sentinels...took me a while to work out how to stop them healing each other...

[hide=]Stand underneath one and melee the other, they're standing side by side anyway..[/hide]

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Wow I can't even imagine biting nomad 2 times in a row... once was enough...

Did that already its easier than you think :P

I heard a rumor nomad's special attacks have been stripped from him, true or false?

ALSO, can anyone suggest a good outfit to be trying the different modes in, gona give it a shot once my mac has a new hd installed.

meamzed.png

Guess I will have to just try it out myself then lol pretty excited for this

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

f57.png

Got bored and let myself die

Didn't face anything hard at all, I think the legends quest boss and the dream mentor were the hardest I faced.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I heard a rumor nomad's special attacks have been stripped from him, true or false?

ALSO, can anyone suggest a good outfit to be trying the different modes in, gona give it a shot once my mac has a new hd installed.

He does all his normal attacks (or atleast from what I could tell I havent done it since release day mind).

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I got stuck against Flambeed, Agrith-Na-Na and Dessourt with no ice gloves. I ended up kicking them to death before getting shredded by the Pest Queen because of all the handicaps.

I found that if you run around the arena and range Flambeed while praying mage, you can just kill him then the other 2 are easy as you can then wield your melee weapons

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

So just got to wave 22 on the Climber event, and died. Had Dagganoth mother (2) :(

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

I got stuck against Flambeed, Agrith-Na-Na and Dessourt with no ice gloves. I ended up kicking them to death before getting shredded by the Pest Queen because of all the handicaps.

I found that if you run around the arena and range Flambeed while praying mage, you can just kill him then the other 2 are easy as you can then wield your melee weapons

Heh. Actually, you can still wield melees while Flambeed is hitting you, but you can't wield them when you're trying to hit him. So I meleed the other two to death, then kicked Flambeed to death.

a70c7.png

Jagex really needs to add a Ranged Strength bonus to crossbows. Ranged doesn't need more accuracy. It needs to deal more damage.

The crossbow looks epic nontheless. Any pictures of the staff yet?