Woox16 advertised on the main rs page

sure a lot of people are jealous

lol

What else would you call it when people are incessantly whining about how he doesn't deserve it because of using a bug. Blah Blah Blah, omg player getting recognized by Jagex, that player is not me so I am going to go rage at everyone. All I see is jealously and bitterness on the forums from those who believed they were so pro but Jagex recognized someone else. I am talking about RSOF btw, I don't think most of tip.it even cares.

I like the idea of Jagex working together with players more, but why Woox? He's already well known enough already, if you're going to give someone a boost in popularity, why waste it on some over rated boss hunter? I guess it coincides with Dominion Tower's release, seeing as he's apparently so great at (exploiting bugs to help in) beating bosses, but it's really just a waste of time.

Find us some unrecongized talent, not feeding the ego of some 12 year old bug abuser.

Okay, he only used a bug in soloing Nex and if Jagex wanted, they could ban him. He didn't use a bug anywhere else, just stop talking because you don't know anything.

terravir.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Jagex' fault they didn't add a stomp attack on release and he obviously wasn't the first one to solo nex and nor did he claim to be. Why you people crying? As soon as you punch Jad to death with 1 p point (can still be done), glhf and Q_Q

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I would really like jagex to advertise more videos if they are going to do any at all, woox may make entertaining videos in parts, but why are his videos advertised when they already have been mass watched.

IE why not advertise a player like mattdragonx, a much less known pvmer but still makes great videos which achievements better than wooxs (easter carot jad, entire fight caves no supplies)

Generally the most watched runescape youtube videos are the most retarded, seen the most watched rs video ever? Its someone dancing with the old dance emote for 3 minutes, the second is sosold2ks max hit video, which although gets some high hits there are people who have done much better.

I agree with the poster earlier who said jagex really should be looking for great rs videos to advertise which not everyone has seen already (such as my 1 pray jad entire caves video *hint* ).

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I would really like jagex to advertise more videos if they are going to do any at all, woox may make entertaining videos in parts, but why are his videos advertised when they already have been mass watched.

IE why not advertise a player like mattdragonx, a much less known pvmer but still makes great videos which achievements better than wooxs (easter carot jad, entire fight caves no supplies)

Generally the most watched runescape youtube videos are the most retarded, seen the most watched rs video ever? Its someone dancing with the old dance emote for 3 minutes, the second is sosold2ks max hit video, which although gets some high hits there are people who have done much better.

Plain and simple; your videos will never entertain me. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would say that.

Mass watched? I couldn't give a shit about a PVMer or his videos. Never watched a single one. So because someone's videos are already watched by a lot of people, they shouldn't be put in the spot light? That's like scripting an epic movie, but not hiring Denzel Washington to play the lead role because people already know who he is.

If they were the most watched - why would they be the most retarded...?

I agree with the poster earlier who said jagex really should be looking for great rs videos to advertise which not everyone has seen already (such as my 1 pray jad entire caves video *hint* ).

21530_ORIG-u_jelly1.jpg

Please get back to me when your videos are ever considered great. Because that also means they'll be the most retarded, going by your logic.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

well done you completely missed the point of my point and made a huge reaction image

You are welcome to your own opinion that you don't want to watch rs videos, but you really should realise you are in a minority out of runescape players.

And besides honestly who wouldn't be jealous of getting to be mentioned on a page which millions of people see, not going to lie I would love for a video I made to be featured there, I'm sure nearly all video makers whether making runescape or other videos would feel the same way.

Here is what I am talking about

Top watched rs video of all time

2.3 million views

1.9 million views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYvrJjPe4wE

1.4 million views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoM1FtoPmt4

The only videos which have any effort put into and have over a million views are tehnoobshows and to a lesser extent sosolid2k

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

[quote name='999134' timestamp='1320317257' post='5078466'

The only videos which have any effort put into and have over a million views are tehnoobshows and to a lesser extent sosolid2k

tehnoobshows has gotten featured by Jagex multiple times in several occasions.

Also, the quality of the video is subjective to the viewer, therefore it cannot or should not be discussed as if it was a generally accepted fact.

crossed_body.png

Did you watch the video? It is a troll video with someone dancing with the old dance emote surrounded by adverts/scamming/phishing the uploader has added later

Similar videos like cheats for runescape are also up there.

NO ONE enjoys those videos, it doesn't matter what tastes you have, videos intended purely for trolling/pissing people off are not enjoyable to watch -.-.

Getting kind of off topic here >.>.

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I didn't miss any point.

I'm failing to see the relevance between a music video and a monster hunting video with your comparisons there.

Lol at "Deserve", what do you "deserve"?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

for someone previously raging at the forums still being immature you sure seem to be a beacon of maturity and calm discussion, such arguments as "l0l0l0l ur vids suk y u so jelly of woox" really convinced me to abandon making any more videos because obviously not a single person would ever watch them.

Your further stunning diagrams really hit home these points, I was foolish to even joke about my videos being worthy of such high positions.

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

for someone previously raging at the forums still being immature you sure seem to be a beacon of maturity and calm discussion, such arguments as "l0l0l0l ur vids suk y u so jelly of woox" really convinced me to abandon making any more videos because obviously not a single person would ever watch them.

Highlight the rage, please! Beacon of maturity and calm discussion? This thread is hardly worth such effort!

If you're going to try and mock, please use proper grammar. Pointless in copying someones sentence, spelling it in your own way and thinking it holds some weight because of that.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'm not sure why tipits search feature is not working and will only find posts later than the 26th of October and not more recent ones, but post I made above was directed towards a post you made recently from the 'posts' part of your profile, that huge picture of a jelly pushed the post of the page and now I can't find it again.

But seriously, posting a giant picture of a jelly? Grow up. I was not saying my videos should be on the front page because it would be ridiculously arrogant to say so, even if I thought they should, going off on an irrelevant rage about how bad all my videos are and how you hate them all, just seems to me to be trolling, do I need to direct you to the rules of the forum?

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

But seriously, posting a giant picture of a jelly? Grow up. I was not saying my videos should be on the front page because it would be ridiculously arrogant to say so, even if I thought they should, going off on an irrelevant rage about how bad all my videos are and how you hate them all, just seems to me to be trolling, do I need to direct you to the rules of the forum?

Not%2BSure%2Bif%2Bserious.jpg

Again, you stated an irrelevant rage. Quote the "rage". Unless an opinion is "raging", well... :rolleyes:

11129140.jpg

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'm only in support of woox BECAUSE his videos are so entertaining. Someone in this thread says they've done entire fight caves 1 prayer point. That sounds awesome. I'm gonna check that out!

But the majority of players do not have awesome things and more importantly, don't make it LOOK awesome. (If you havn't sped up those caves or supplied really entertaining commentary you can be sure as hell i'm not watching the entire video)

This isn't to help out woox becoming a super star or anything, it's just picking the most well known PVMer and using him to showoff the new PVM event. Few none-woox fans will watch, fewer would watch that guy with 10 views.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Jacklex should make a page about me because I did that agility xp glitch after Branches of Darkmeyer came out

Honestly you sound just as butthurt as the people on RSOF. How do you know the Nex thing was definitely a glitch? As another poster has said, it may have been part of the game mechanics. Jagex has not said it was a bug, sure they fixed it but they never intended on making Nex possible to solo. What is and is not a bug in not decided by the players but the developers. Just because it was patched does not make it a bug either.

#-o

The truth comes out... #-o

I think it's a little stoopid that Jagex posts about Woox on the home page, while other players can't do so much as post a link to their own Youtube videos on the RSOF. Jagex is just playing favorites or something, and it kinda irks me.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Why so many fame seekers?

He got something posted about him on the homepage and the discussion pops up if it's right or not, basically from jealous people in my opinion.

The RS community has become so celebrity orientated it's pathetic! Half of the RuneFest community was trying to achive "smiles", I think it's great this guys work is being supported by Jagex.

I'd never heard of him before, I still have yet to see his videos. RuneScape is like big brother, people desperate for global community fame but then I guess society in general is like that these days.

I'm just feckin with you all, I wanna be famous too!

wat even is pve

Player v Environment, but I think PvM is equally correct.

PvM is just newer, created from people not knowing that PvE was the correct term, slang of the gaming slang if you will.

Why so many fame seekers?

He got something posted about him on the homepage and the discussion pops up if it's right or not, basically from jealous people in my opinion.

The RS community has become so celebrity orientated it's pathetic! Half of the RuneFest community was trying to achive "smiles", I think it's great this guys work is being supported by Jagex.

I'd never heard of him before, I still have yet to see his videos. RuneScape is like big brother, people desperate for global community fame but then I guess society in general is like that these days.

I'm just feckin with you all, I wanna be famous too!

wat even is pve

Player v Environment, but I think PvM is equally correct.

PvM is just newer, created from people not knowing that PvE was the correct term, slang of the gaming slang if you will.

Slang of slang? :blink: I better start brushing up on my 1337-speak or I won't know what the heck anyone is saying to me.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

noooorammallly, i wouldn't care, good for woox, he's a pretty good pvmer, gotta give him that at least.

However, i had forknowledge that jagex would be doing this, so I am very sceptic, and a little dissapointed. How I gained knowledge of this, before it happened: a friend linked a pic in irc of woox talking to a jmod. The mod was offering to have jagex sponser woox, and make him famous :rolleyes: , however, I don't recall what they wanted in return. there was also something about them not wanting to look like jagex had "bought" woox.

I didn't really care much at the time, figured it was just a fake, but now...... <_<

whatever, I don't care atm.. but if woox starts to attempt to sell jagex as awesome, i'm be a bit annoyed, and saddened.

meamzed.png

I think we can all agree that the most views rs video of all time really doesn't deserve that spot...

I think we can agree that popularity is not quality, but we cannot determine whether or not they deserve that spot, since different people have different tastes.

-shrugs-

Popularity is popularity. If something has a lot of people who like it, who convince their friends to try it out and said friends like it, then that something is doing it right.

Kinda like my opinion on twilight - I've heard lots of people say the books suck or that she's not a good writer or the story sucks or something... but on the other hand, there are a LOT of people (females) who LOVE the books, so obviously Stephanie Meyers is doing something right.

#-o

The truth comes out... #-o

I think it's a little stoopid that Jagex posts about Woox on the home page, while other players can't do so much as post a link to their own Youtube videos on the RSOF. Jagex is just playing favorites or something, and it kinda irks me.

You do make a point there. Jagex encourages Machinima and these boss vids, yet players can't post anything on forums? Inconsistency there.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.