Woox16 advertised on the main rs page

Lol... off you go and do any of the things he's posted on YouTube before you spout more shit, it takes knowing about high-level PvM to realise how good he really is.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh I think it's a bit silly...

This kid made a challange up for himself alone by killing some monster in a weird way (offcourse nobody is gonna do that, why should anyone :S?).

And now suddenly J-mods give him the honour to talk about him on the home page?

Now there are 100ths who can do the same stuff as he did, just nobody cared or is a drame queen.

Why not put anything really amazing on there? Who was the first to make lvl 99's? Who gave the biggest drop party? Amazing monthly records, good old history storys, top F2p players?

Or just in case think out a battle for this week and put the winner on the home page next week.

What I know about Woox is that he's a little show off that really isn't any better as bunches of other pkers.

What about U E A X Pker? Who succesfully killed a jad at cb 41 (a record that's standing for over 5 years now isn't it)?

Cb 40 even, I thought it was a little higher, but still the lowest combat lvl in history to achieve a firecape (without help from Jagex lowering your stats afterwards).

I've seen a level 3 with a firecape

laparkachair-1.gif

This kid made a challange up for himself alone by killing some monster in a weird way (offcourse nobody is gonna do that, why should anyone :S?).

Now there are 100ths who can do the same stuff as he did, just nobody cared or is a drame queen.

Why not put anything really amazing on there? Who was the first to make lvl 99's? Who gave the biggest drop party? Amazing monthly records, good old history storys, top F2p players?

Or just in case think out a battle for this week and put the winner on the home page next week.

What I know about Woox is that he's a little show off that really isn't any better as bunches of other pkers.

What about U E A X Pker? Who succesfully killed a jad at cb 41 (a record that's standing for over 5 years now isn't it)?

Cb 40 even, I thought it was a little higher, but still the lowest combat lvl in history to achieve a firecape (without help from Jagex lowering your stats afterwards).

I've seen a level 3 with a firecape

For the ones who have problems reading my post:

"WITHOUT HELP FROM JAGEX LOWERING YOUR STATS AFTERWARDS"

Did that help?

That is *nowhere* near as impressive as boxing Jad with 1 prayer point

That is *nowhere* near as impressive as boxing Jad with 1 prayer point

1 prayer point is basically the same as 99 prayer pointst agains a jad :S ?

Or well in 2004 it wasn't, but nowadays it's really easy to make it till the end with only one prayer point because you can't get hurt and you won't lose the prayer anyway.

But go ahead, challange woox to kill the Jad on a even lower combat ;).

They actually kill jads without even looking at it nowadays :S?

I'm with the person who posted about boosting someone up who wasn't/isnt recognized to begin with..

You can guarantee that there are players with near equal or greater talent then this boy, and just by speculating from these pages it seems that this Woox guy is a drama queen (king) whatever.

Typical Jagex.

Turnpikes.png

I tried to kill Jad without visual but i lost focus. And i didn't bother to try again because i didn't find it a special way to kill Jad. I didn't notice i wasn't attacking (forgot auto retaliate).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5zpL5YuR0I

Speaking of impressive players, what about the pker named "TotalPwnage" DeElite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8r0T0z6naU&fmt=18

Speaking of impressive players, what about the pker named "TotalPwnage" DeElite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8r0T0z6naU&fmt=18

That was patched with the Runetek 5 update. Before the update, ranged damage was calculated before it hit the person and since it is impossible to over kill, it would always hit however many hp you had left before you ate a sweet. Quite simple really.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I don't see what the big deal is. Honestly, I'd never heard of Woox16 before today. What they need to be focusing on is fixing the login issue so many us are having.

I don't remember when Jmods that usually deal with the community had the same job as those working on the server and fixing game-related issues...?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I don't see what the big deal is. Honestly, I'd never heard of Woox16 before today. What they need to be focusing on is fixing the login issue so many us are having.

I don't remember when Jmods that usually deal with the community had the same job as those working on the server and fixing game-related issues...?

This. It's hard to tolerate comments like Kaida's.

In case anyone was wondering, he has completed the challenge. I don't know if it was mentioned, but he had a handicap of having to go in with just an inventory and a yak of cabbages. He could use all his best equipment. He reached the floor cap of 255. Call me impressed.

A sped up video of the challenge is posted to his youtube page.

Flyingjj.png

PvM is a term you can use on Runescape and probably only Runescape.

Just like PK'ing.

On pretty much any other RPG game community the terms are; PvP (Player versus Player) and PvE (Player versus Environment).

Now there are some silly people arguing that PvE is silly, because the environment consists of the trees, rocks and earth beneath you and around you. That is false. An environment can also consist of the living/non-living beings (i.e zombies, elementals and more) which surround you and/or have a direct influence upon you. Which is obviously what is meant when using the term PvE.

If anything, you can turn the arguement 180 degrees around and argue that PvM is a far too limited term, since humanoids (Man, Black Knights, Guards, etc etc) do not classify as monsters.

Runescape has in the past 10 years distanced itself from other orthodox RPG games so it is only normal to have non-orthodox ingame slang such as "PK'ing" and other, now outdated terminology such as "catching", "3-hitting" etc etc. Slang which will never see any usage outside of Runescape.

Go to another game and ask, for example, if there are any "pking" or "PvM" clans and chances are, if the players haven't played Runescape, they won't understand what you mean the first time 'round.

I was thoroughly impressed with the pray flicking on the decaying avatar. I thought for sure that'd be where it would go down hill

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX